View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #64
Amarantha2
Empress/Queen

Post Hello

wsw, so sorry about your friend's brother, who is also someone who was a friend and grew up with you, passing. I think you are right that just listening and having a friend know you are there for them is the totally right thing to do and no other words are necessary.

So nice that you have the woods to look at outside your window. Congrats on no overeating yesterday. That is great work.

It also brings a smile to my face to think of the royals who dwell in this palace or outside its walls. I think of the folkettes here so often.

T'is Day 184 on my count backwards to my goal day. Calories good in the 1600s yesterday and am actually in the midst of an 18 hour session of intermittent fasting I started last night. I practice IF from time to time, not on any regular basis. It calms the mind and focuses the spirit, and has health benefits for me. I have never gone a full 24 hours and have never lowered overall calories to dangerous levels. It is just an eating pattern that I like sometimes. There used to be a thread on 3FC about IF. Maybe I will look it up.

My streakity for today is thusly, done in the park verra early as it gets HOT here early:

FRIDAY, June 29, 2012, Day 278 of streakity streak of no day missed of daily exercise, 15 min aerobics (In park with a Leslie guided audio “Walk,” which is basically a light aerobic workout that I do double time), 120 min walk, total streakity streak minutes so far 20,940 (Previous: 288 consecutive days of exercise, 18000 exercise minutes!)

Last edited by Amarantha2 : 07-02-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote