View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 10:40 PM   #17
garymk

S/C/G: 216/188/170

Height: 6' 0"

Diets don't work and are designed to fail. They have failure written right into them. Save your money and follow a juicing regiment.

I used the Medifast plan and I lost 35 lbs. It worked, but then I watched the latest documentary Hungry for Change and I have decided not to return to Medifast. The main reason is because I don't need their foods anymore nor do I want to digest them. It's dead food and I want to rid myself of toxins. In my last Medifast visit I mentioned to the counselor that I was not going to use their food to maintain my lifestyle. Right away, I could see the counselor was controlling her emotions to not get upset. I told her that I can maintain my lifestyle by juicing and detox and choosing better foods and staying away form toxic foods. This didn't go over well and she said she would speak to her manager! What, you can speak to anyone you wish, your food product is toxic! In the end, it's all about Medifast pushing a consumable food product masked by their one on one consultations. Nice people, but I was saved by the Hungry for Change documentary!
garymk is offline   Reply With Quote