Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-05-2012, 01:19 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/226/160

Height: 5 foot 8

Lightbulb Getting back In the groove!!

Soooo for two months was doing awesome!! Lost 21 lbs walking on my breaks at work not eating after a certain time. I work swing so eating at 1am to go to bed at 3 is not good. So i hit a plateau. Stayed the same for like 5 days. Two days off my routine gained 5 lbs!! what the heck!! i didnt eat 5 lbs of food!! But i am not in this to lose weight quick. I just want to say every month that i have lost something and before you know it its going to be a great amont of weight loss. Soooo i ordered Zumba!! Going to start that. Looks like fun! So hopefully i can get back in the groove and start to lose again.

Krystalkc2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:06 AM   #2  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

Welcome! Have fun with the Zumba, I've heard it's great!
rainydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 175.6/Ticker/143

Height: 5'4''

Zumba is awesome. I love it. Dont know what I would do without it :P
Eurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:02 PM   #4  
I'm doing this!

S/C/G: 220/ ticker /140

Height: 5'3"

I know exactly what you mean. I'll eat one off track meal and go over my normal 1200 cals and will gain like a pound. I know I didn't eat enough to gain a pound, but it happens. I guess it has to do with water retention, sodium intake, etc etc. Whatever, it doesn't always make sense, but it happens. I try not to focus on the scale and then before you know it, you're two pounds down easily. I don't know the exact science, but we lose weight eventually right? I do notice that no matter how low my calorie intake is, if I workout, I most always lose 'something' or NOT gain anything. That's really cool you got the zumba DVDs, keep that up, you'll do just fine Like other posters, I LOVE zumba, I do it about 4 times a week. It's too much fun to be considered a workout..
alitorry is offline   Reply With Quote