Thread: lost in choices
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #3
TOY

Well, I've done Medifast, NutriSystem, Weight Watchers, and other plans but to date I like WonderSlim the best.

The taste is better to me and the convenience is better than any other plan I have tried. Better yet, it satisfies me and I don't experience hunger for things I cannot have.

I'm retired now and it would be silly to say that money is not a factor but since I place a priority on this, it really isn't...yet this still is the most economical plan I've done. I've done programs with weekly meetings and I've done programs under a doctor's supervision.

I still believe that any program will work for some part of the population...otherwise why would it still be in use? However, the key is finding what works best for you and your lifestyle. No matter how could a program is, it will not work unless you follow it.

I've wasted lots of money and time over the years before my mindset was determined to make this work. That may be the difference I am having with this program. Unfortunately, they all seemed to work for a season. What I had to discover for myself was a program that I could sustain over a long period of time without getting bored, etc. Again, so far I have found that with WonderSlim although I am the first to admit that I have only participated in this for 41 days.

My suggestion would be to compare and contrast the plans...perhaps even on paper and find the program that you can best adapt to your lifestyle. If you enjoy cooking and creating in the kitchen, a program with the replacement shakes may not be your best option. I like the convenience of having to only plan/make one meal a day but that may not work for you.

Whatever you decide, I wish you success on the journey.
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote