View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 06:20 PM   #40
akrosey49

Hi everyone.. its quiet around here and im loving it. my grs went home with his folks yesterday.i had such a good time with him. my dd and i went too 2 sessions of bingo new yrs eve. i won 25$. and had fun. its been a long time since this old lady stayed out that long. they had hats, and noise makers, snacks and sparkling cider. my dh left to go to wassilla to dd's house. she had asked her dad to make her a breakfast nook and table for her kitchen. he did and they picked it up but the measurement was 1/2 inch off on the bench and since hes a perfectionest he took his tools and is going to fix it. soooo i'mm alone except for the puppies. new year new start for all of us. congrats to us all for all our efforts in being healthier i like the idea of posting our foods. keeps me accountable. hoping your day is awsome rosey

breakfast,coffee,greek yogurt,1/4 c granola

lunch,turkey lunch meat roll ups( i slice turkey,1 slice cheese,one sweet banna pepper rolled up) 6 grapes,iced tea

supper,1/2 chix breast,green salad

pictures of the furniture my dh built,the table had wrought iron accents to match dd other furniture.there is another piece which L's off the bench but its not finished. he also made 4 chairs for the set. i'll try and get a picture of them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 733.jpg (26.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 701.jpg (25.3 KB, 13 views)

I am enough!

Last edited by akrosey49 : 01-02-2012 at 06:23 PM.