View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #19
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/152/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Hello all, still plugging along. Have had SO many close calls at work to cave and eat something bad..but I haven't ! I FEEL like I should be melting away when I'm feeling so empty and hungry but I'm not melting away yet devil:

today I have off; after sleeping late, lounging on computer, then working out; then i started MORE work on the upstairs bookcases. Whoa!! I filled 2 more boxes of books to be donated; threw out some old papers; then vacuumed and dusted, and then was able to condense one big bookcase into one half the size and more attractive to the area. OMG!! so much work

but I am SO happy that at least I was feeling that I could do it! I don't know why, for YEARS, I didn't think I could. Well in the past, DH would say "OH, i needed that! I've been wanting to work on so-and-so" when the item in question was 15 years past...I've had it with that. I gave him fair warning weeks ago, then I just go ahead

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote