View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 07:54 AM   #6
TOY

Mominbigd, I was trying to decide between a couple of other programs I had been on in the past when I discovered WonderSlim. I had never heard of it before either but in my opinion, it brings the best of Nutrisystem and Medifast together. The taste is far better than any other "packaged" type shake/bar/pudding type diet I've ever been on before. I love the convenience and it's the easiest I've ever transitioned to a program. Maybe it's just that I was mindset ready...I'm not sure of the "why" but this has been the easiest transition I have ever made. I have been on this 5 days now and have not even been tempted to cheat. The food is tasty and satisfying which keeps me from veering.

I'm going to try to do something I've never done before this time, too. I'm going to "try" to not weigh until one month has a passed. I started on the first of the month so that means no weigh-in until January 1. Won't that be a wonderful New Year's Day surprise?

That's a very radical move for me but I have always let the scales dictate my mood on a diet. It's a pattern I've never been able to break. If I'm doing good, I celebrate...if I'm not, I commiserate and of course, both involve food. So this time, I'm trying to break away from the emotions the scales give me and just do the one-day-at-a-time approach and weigh-in monthly. I have no idea if I can withstand the pull of those scales but I am going to do my best. I think it will help me be more successful.

Irishchik, I agree. These products are very tasty and surprisingly filling for the small amount they are. They are definitely clicking for me because I don't feel deprived or left wanting like I do on so many other diet programs. Maybe I've finally locked in on the products that work best with my body chemistry!

Thanks to both of you for responding. I was getting a tad lonely in this thread all by myself...LOL. Look forward to hearing from you again whether here or elsewhere on the site. Have a good week!
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote