View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 09:02 AM   #3
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/152/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

good morning, Hey Reda I'm so sorry I realize I never said how tragic and terrible the loss of your young cousin...my sympathy and condolences to your family.

Have had 2 complete days on program...a little yogurt for breakfast; a tuna sandwich for lunch; yogurt and blackberries for snack; dinner at home, not too much; no eating after dinner. Two days in a row..didn't think I could even do one day. So I hope to continue.

Relatively mild here, 42 degrees, but cloudy, and maybe rain later, so I wont' chance riding the bike to work.

Had TWO jerky customers yesterday but they occurred within the last hour so they didn't ruin the whole day. One of them, he is a tenant above the store, so he thinks he doesn't need to play by the rules..I had closed, and locked the door, and was counting money..he BANGS on the plate glass window outside and threw his body against the window..I was startled out of my wits and then angry..so I flipped him the bird..maybe I'll tell him I carry and that he might regret stunts like that, lol.

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote