View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 09:29 AM   #97
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 4' 11 1/2"

Good morning GG's,

Two days down, one more to go then off the weekend ~ Yippee.

This weekend is Corbin's birthday ~ he'll be 14 ~ where has the time gone? Gotta get his presents wrapped. He likes music (plays violin, drums and some guitar) and has a Beatles poster at the head of his bed. I had two Beatles album covers and found at the Hobby Lobby frames made especially for displaying album covers and so got that for him. And best of all they were on sale 1/2 off. Also gonna make him a bucket of M&M cookie dough ~ but I think I will wrap a picture of a cookie to throw him off.

I made a batch of the WW zero point vegetable soup the other day ~ thinking that if I ate that in the evening with my salad ~ it would fill me up and I would be less likely to munch. It seemed to work for the munching, but messed up my sleep. My sister had told me that the spinach in it was like a diuretic ~ guess she was right ~ I was up every two hours to the bathroom the last two nights, so guess I won't eat that soup in the evening any more.

Just a few comments this morning ~ will have to catch up with the rest of the personals later.

Lynn ~ maybe we each have a side to us that would kind of suprise the others here.

Carol ~ nice to see your picture ~ have a face to go with the name.

Donna ~ yes ~ Lily Tomlin for you ~ you have a fun sense of humor too. And when I read your description ~ it made me think of Zoe also, but I wasn't sure if we were to comment or what.

Freda ~ sorry your back is keeping you from enjoying the nice fall weather ~ hopefully it will get better soon. Ernestine was the name of the telephone operator that Lily Tomlin played ~ sorry ~ I wracked my brain but could not remember ~ so I cheated and googled it

Rosey ~ way to go ~ that is awesome and so exciting for you.

Woops ~ time to go get dressed ~ I could just keep happily gorking and forget about work ~ but my work place would not take to kindly to that.

Hope you all have a great day.

Take care

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. (From Karen31's post)

Last edited by glynne : 10-07-2011 at 09:31 AM.