Old 10-25-2009, 11:27 AM   #76  
Learner

S/C/G: 201/183/155

Height: 5' 5"

Just dropping by to say "hi" and say that I'm still at this. Starting full time work again after a few years at home has been a big shock to my system (although a good one, I'm loving my job) and I'm having to figure out all over again how to keep myself emotionally "nourished". I had gained a few pounds while drowning my emotions in food. Thankfully, it only got up to 6 pounds before I stopped that. I'm now back to 2 pounds over my ticker number and I'm feeling pretty good. I've been lurking here daily to keep up to speed and I think I'll be back posting again, soon.

Best wishes to everyone.
presmaggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:01 PM   #77  
Eat Less Move More

S/C/G: 186/164/125

Height: 5'3"

LC - Two things I will once again have to adjust to when we move to Mexico, bugs and humidity. Being that we will be on the beach I'm not too worried about the humidity. The bugs on the other hand are a major concern not only for be but any of the dogs we have left. None have ever had to be "treated" for fleas or ticks...... and no misquotes either.

Pictures 1-28 are from yesterday's hike:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/574263020gZWXGI
CruiseCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:57 PM   #78  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Thanks Girls!

I appreciate all the good / postive mesages and thoughts reagarding US next thursday. It's just freaky!

Cruise, I wanted full Cs too, thats why I went.. I am not a DD kind of gal. It really sucks, you have to wear sweaters, blouses are out because they pop buttons or looked stretched. I hate them and I can't wait to get them out. I need to save for the surgery, and I have other pressing debt that I need to work on. Maybe if I had a boyfriend or husband to "play with" it would be more fun!

anyway... back to the grind!
dmc2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:18 PM   #79  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

OMW, you will find your groove. Just keep fighting the no so good days because if you don’t they’ll take over. You’re maintaining and when you get your groove completely back you’ll not have lost ground.

DMC, congratulations. I am so looking forward to the 13x’s as well. It’s been nearly 2 decades since I saw them and at that point only for a few weeks.

WLW, can you switch your gym workout to before work and get ready for work there??? Or you can look at it that it gets you home just a tad later than if you didn’t workout so it’s a win-win.

Hydra, during the packer game, I got the million rows of top stitching out of the denim skirts’ side seams and waist band. I think next weekend I’ll use the dreaded pins to fit it to my waist and hips, then stitch it back up. I’m out of desire to work on it anymore. I think a couple of darts would have been way easier. And I hope your team beats the Bears – it indirectly benefits my team.

Cruise, Nascar nap time!!! I love it!!! DH watches and it always makes my head go blurry then to sleep. We have Sunday Ticket so I can watch my team. Occasionally I figure it’s worth the $$$ for the entertainment. Like today when they played like a real team. I could nascar nap since DH has the DVR set to record all the races. And when are you moving to Mexico???

Lambchop, you’re a fat loser – way to go on the salad . I had the lumpy breasts and my doctor made me cut caffeine out and the long lumps went away.

Presmaggie, wonderful job on stopping that skid. I’m glad you love your job! That has to help.

My weekend to-do list is finished except baking my sourdough bread (it’s rising). There were about 11 things on it and I did ONE yesterday. I was such a bum. I didn't even take the dogs out. So today was chore day while I had the TVs on watching the two football games. I love a big open great room for a house. I can do chores and have the TV on. I’m under on cals today but I’m sure I can fix that…

Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:42 PM   #80  
Recovering Pantry Pest

S/C/G: 174.5/162/149

Height: 5'7"

Hi, everyone! I need to get the trash out before it gets too dark, but did want to say hello. Spouse has left for Torreon Mexico for 4 days, so DS10 and I are going to settle in with a big bowl of popcorn (planned naughtiness!) and some good comedy. I threw out the potato chips (spouse's big favorite/my remaining trigger food) before he'd even pulled out of the driveway. 3 lunches coming up this week. I do love all the people that I'm supposed to be meeting, but wow ... I feel safe with my own cooking and frankly, it mostly tastes a lot better.

A couple of quick comments before the new thread starts tomorrow:

Marie - By "mature", I meant experienced. You look very immature in your picture. Heehee - is that better? Seriously - you don't look remotely close to 40.

DMC - I've had the callbacks too, and two worthless biopsies too. I've just about had it with the medical establishment as a whole, and am looking for a qualifed thermography center. The odds are very, very good that there's nothing there and they're just covering their butts, but it feels very good to hear that YOU WILL BE FINE!!!! Please don't lose a lot of sleep over it!

Sympathies extended to the big-boobs club! I can occasionally hit an "almost -B" and that was at my high weight. Unlike a lot of flat-chested ladies, though, I've never, ever wanted them to be bigger, and the payback is finally coming. My "little girls" are pretty impervious to gravity at their miniature size. It's the one feature that's not showing my "maturity".

More next week!
ICUwishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:44 PM   #81  
Eat Less Move More

S/C/G: 186/164/125

Height: 5'3"

Marie - WTG on getting that "to-do" list done. I always keep one next to computer and it is NEVER ending. There are things on there that I have been putting off for years; like selling e-Bay stuff.

As for Mexico, Mack's last day of work is in 7 years 4 months 9 days (3-3-2017), but who's counting. We will make our big move that summer.
CruiseCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:54 PM   #82  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

did the Butt and Belly sections of 10MS BBT Blaster. OUCH! I can feel my glutes already! I really like this workout, I saw the clip originally and thought the balance work would prevent me from doing it but Diana's tip to hold onto something really helped. I've been wearing jeans when I do this one also to prevent the band from cutting into my legs. I don't see how Jessica stands it. Planning a trip to Walmart tomorrow to get Knockout body and Pilates ball kit.

We had a beautiful day today Sunshine and highs in the 70's! Hubby spent most of the day working on the porch. Rebuilding posts, and spray painting the iron rail. Over the next few days he plans on sanding down and painting the porch and foundation {a terracotta red} to match the brick. We bought the porch paint that has the gravel {sand?} already mixed in; the current paint {whats left of it} gets slick in the rain.

Cruise, LOL on who's counting!

Maggie, glad to hear you are enjoying your job!
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote