View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 12:02 PM   #8
girlsenberry

S/C/G: 222/ 168/ STG 160/ LTG 145

Height: 5'4"

My NSV was not going back for thirds (I planned small portions and thereby 2nds into my points) for dinner last night. My SO made the MOST AMAZING salmon and it was hard to not go back and pick at it.

Not to hijack your NSV thread with scale talk.. but, Derrydaughter, do you keep track of meaurements? My scale has been going up and down within a 5 lb range for the last few weeks and I've been feeling pretty down about it. I take measurements once a month, and 2 days ago I was SHOCKED to discover I'd lost 11.5 inches, overall, in one months time. That was more motivating and exciting to me than that stupid scale. Because I was able to see loss that way, it started a fire in me to start working out again (I basically stopped about a month ago), to really stay within my dailies (I never use weeklies intentionally, but i guess my over-eating at night lately could be considered dipping into them, and it does not work for me), and the scale finally dipped below what i'd plateau'd at. I guess what I'm saying is don't lose hope!
girlsenberry is offline   Reply With Quote