View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 11:22 AM   #123
daw123

Quote:
Originally Posted by verykeri7 View Post
I forgot to mention: The closest thing I could find for a crunchy snack that tasted as good as Medifast cheesepuffs is a brand called "Lesser Evil"

They are in the organic section of the grocery store. Their Lesser Evil Potato Krinkle Sticks "Lightly Sea Salted" have a very generous serving size of 40 sticks and 110 calories, 2.5g fat, 20 carbs, 2g fiber, 2g protein, 0g sugar.

They are not an exact match for the cheese puff because they do not have a lot of protein so you'd need to make sure to add egg whites or some protein in another meal, etc.

They taste awesome and remind me of a cross between a french fry and cheese puffs. Very satisfying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daw123 View Post
I found another crunchy snack

Pringles Baked Wheat Stix - Honey Butter
Calories ... 90
Fat ... 3.5g
Carbs ... 12g
Protein ... 2g

This works with my 3 main meals being very high in protien and low in carbs. Plus my vitamin and mineral supplement with my L&G.

There was another flavor at the store, but it was a spicy flavor so I didn't even look at it. They're packaged indivdually so perfect for on-the-go!
Another crunch snack to add to the list.

Pringles Snack Size Containers
They come in 12 snack sizes in a package, each individual snack size package is:
Calories 110
Total Fat 8g
Carbs 11g
Sugars 0g
Protien 1g

Also the Stix I found another flavor PIZZA. It wasn't too bad. I still prefer the honey butter...

Again, these are my dail fuelings, I call "snacks" or 'dessert" and my 3 "meals" are high in protien and healthy. It's similar to what will work when I'm on Maintenance and follow Medifasts Maintenance 3 and 3 Plan. 3 main meals 3 daily fuelings.

I also take a multi vitmain with my L&G to make sure I get all the nutrients my body needs.

Plus my water.

Last edited by daw123 : 07-27-2011 at 11:26 AM.
daw123 is offline   Reply With Quote