View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 07:27 AM   #30
terrod99

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Hi Gals Hot & Humid Wed Here!

Still avoiding the scale, did go for a 70 min walk Monday night with my son, we walked to the cemetery and looked for relatives! I know there are some buried there but it is so large, we will keep walking until we find them! Soon I am sure I won't be able to get him to go out with me so I am going to enjoy for now.

I have finally given up and hired a cleaning lady biweekly. She'll probably be here all day the first time she comes! Sooo much dust!!!!!! It will be great to only have to worry about laundry shopping, tidying and leaving the big jobs that I hate and sometimes don't get to!!! for someone else. More time for me!

Judy having food prepared and ready to grab is great planning, I spend a lot of time on the weekend making sure that we have everything for the week, so we aren't tempted by takeout! Most weeks we succeed.

Princess Sounds like you are having a busy week, with lots of exercise, your weather sounds like the same pattern we are experiencing hope it cools off a bit soon, hot is good but humid I can do with out!!

Life/Bandit/Cherry hope you are keepin at it and we hear from you soon!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote