View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 02:51 PM   #3
Rana

S/C/G: 189/186.8/160 (restart)

Height: 5'5"

I didn't want to be first, so thank you Laneyy! Welcome back!

Who's here this month?

I am, of course. The only PCOS/weight loss site that I frequent.

How are you?

I was telling my boyfriend that I am an "angry beaver" today. I'm a little frustrated and annoyed at work today (this week) and I really just want to escape the madness.

I've also been really hungry. The last two days I've been starving, so obviously my body was raising it's metabolism or something (maybe I'm ovulating?) because I have been abnormally hungry. I finally broke the 166 mark, I'm at 165.8 lbs. Woohoo!

What are you working on?

I wanted to be at 160 lbs yesterday, at the end of March, but that didn't happen. April is going to be interesting because I'm going to be traveling a lot and I'm going to have a bunch of social activities. Birthday celebrations, tickets to Broadway shows, and of course, the dreaded travel.

Every time I travel, I learn how to handle the trip better in terms of my diet choices. But I still dread it because I always come back with the same weight on. I will be traveling a lot in April and May (yikes.... and June and July) that I'm not sure when I'll hit 160. I want to hit 160 by the end of the month, of course....

How was last month?

Last month was okay. I had a terrible February in the sense that I had to eat out a lot (work) and even though I was learning to make good choices, it left me the same weight as when I started.

March was better, because I lost 3 lbs, but it was 3 hard lost pounds.

But I'm doing well with exercise and my eating, although I still haven't been able to eat consistently below 1500 calories.

My macros remain good and I don't feel hungry and I don't have the cravings I use to have in 2010 or 2009, so this is good progress.

How's your PCOS management going?

I'm still taking my supplements (haven't changed them) and I'm feeling good about those choices so far. I skipped my period in March, so I don't know when I'm getting it again, but I skipped my period around this time last year too, so I'm not worried about it. My gyno told me to get worried if 3 months pass and I haven't gotten it yet.
Rana is offline   Reply With Quote