View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 06:18 PM   #174
Karen3

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Evening....Am on South Beach diet and for breakfast had the last serving of green egg and ham. (180 cal) and small glass of V8(50 cal). But my dessert after dinner will be Fiber1 with yogurt. That stops my chavings for sweets and bulk.....that trouble me some nights. Tomorrow is back to an omelet made with leftover vegies. Have 6+ servings of vegies every day. I have a couple of bowls of what we call vegie soup which is mostly beans.....green beans, limas,pinto beans, red beans, black beans, white beans, peas, chick peas, cabbage plus diced tomatoes corn and garlic. I can't count the fiber dose but hugh! Oh and coffee with sweet'nlow.

Rosie...went to that website....really interesting reading about her journey.

So nice sitting here in the afternoon sun. Wish we could keep daylight savings time year round. The new lemon tree is in and it has a sister a lemon called Euraka....supposed to like Myers. Hey knew am sinile when I name the trees. I'll mail you all a lemon next year...oooops can't have to be inspected might have a bug or a bomb.

Time for my cereal and Dh's fruit cup serving....yeah still using that new tub. Dh is now doing portion control......karen3