Old 02-21-2011, 11:49 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. Not fooling you! Challenge~week 2

Feeling a bit under the weather today. I'm sorry I didn't get this thread up earlier.

W lots and lots
E hoping to get in 3.5 miles, but only if my tummy gets better
E not alot right now. dont want to think about it.
D feel better.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #2  
Living the Life

Yay, I'm finally over my illness. Sorry for all you other getting the bugs going around. My throat was so swollen for 4 days. Ugg.

Anyhoo...the days mostly done for me...
W-I think I only got in 50 oz...I'll have to drink a little before bed
E- 3 mile run. A little slow going after 4 days off.
E- Under 1800- Check!
D- No more sickness!
Cheshirecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:53 PM   #3  
~~transforming Diva~

S/C/G: 368-heaviest 299/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hello, I think I am finally recovered, I got hit with walking pneumonia after the influenza outbreak.......still at 240 and hovering between that and 242 but I weighed myself at the gym and I had just finished eating so I am not counting that. I went to zumba and it felt great to get back. I am currently battling eating cheese, that is my weakness and the spicy pork at work, I bought some gum and I am gonna keep chewing that. My son has decided that homework causes too much pressure and has stopped doing it. So this week has been screaming match after screaming match. I eased some of his pressure by taking away all gaming systems and computer until he consistantly turns his homework in. Anyway here is my weed for today:

W - 64 oz
E - 1600 cals. approx.
E - Zumba
D - not let my stress derail my loving myself!

Last edited by WillsAngel; 02-21-2011 at 08:53 PM.
WillsAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Jeni, feel better!

WA, Aren't kids fun? Grrrr.

CC Glad you are feeling better.

I did not get my exercise in yesterday, jjust a lazy day, but I was spot on with food, so will try again today.

W 100
E Running on the dreadmill tonight. Have to work all all and then show house this evening, so will be 9 ish b4 I get there, but I intend to
E POP
D One choice at a time
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:42 PM   #5  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Hello Chickadees!

I weighed in and am down 3 pounds from last week. This is the second time I have been at 160 in the past 3 weeks, so I feel confident that it will stick.

Gotta get off to work, but wanted to fly by at least.

Hearing about all of the sickness going on for you chickadees, makes me thankful that I am not under the weather!

WillsAngel Good on you for taking away the computer and gaming devices! Don't cave in now! I always find my DS almost appears relieved to have the restrictions put in place. Lord knows, it is hard for all of us to adhere to a schedule that we would rather throw out the window. You know what I mean, chickadees?!

Till later!

Last edited by Clykk; 02-22-2011 at 02:43 PM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:12 PM   #6  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

hey everyone! Sorry I missed the first week... I've done a WOW challenge or two years ago and it helped keep me on track. Don't know why I stopped, but I am back and fired up to get back on the right path. Unfortunately I am dealing with quite a major obstacle but it just motivates me even more to continue on.

6 weeks ago I completely ruptured by achilles tendon playing volleyball in a charity tournament with a team of alumni from my college team. Needless to say I was a good 35 pounds heavier than even my heaviest playing at college, didnt warm up properly, and snap goes the tendon. More than anything it was a wake up call to the toll that my bad eating habits and inactivity has had on my health. Its really sad that it had to resort to this, but I guess everyone hits a rock bottom. Now I face a 6 to 8 month recovery period. I now realize how much I took my bodys ability to walk and run and jump for granted. My body has the capability to do such wonderful things and what did I do? Stuff my face full of greasy-calorie laden foods and put off the gym until "tomorrow," "next week," or "next month."

Anyways, I refuse to put off my success or my fitness another day. I may have limitations due to my injury but I am willing to work around obstacles and do whatever I need to do to stay on track. So...here I go:

W: I always seem to be lacking in this dept, I'm making it a goal to drink 8 8oz glasses
E: Pilates workout video (modified) and other core exercises
E: 1700 calories or less, tracked on the ************ application on my android (check it out if you have android, its free and amazing)
D: I will step it up and have a great weigh in come Monday morning that will keep me on track to my goal to lose the weight I gained since doing my clinicals in Florida an year and a half ago
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:58 PM   #7  
~~transforming Diva~

S/C/G: 368-heaviest 299/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hello,
Ouch Glitter, I remeber straining my achille's tendon in high school and that was painful. I can only imagine how yours feels!

Clykk -the removal of his items doesn't seem to be phasing him in the slightest. I am thinking of letting him fail and learning by natural consequences. we do have an appt. with his dr. to get him on his adderall again. hopefully that will help.

MotherMavis - everyone tells me that this will pass but it sure doesn't feel like it.

W - 64 OZ
E - weights, 30 mins on the elliptical
E - trying to stay between 1500 and 1900 calories
D - not kill the child
WillsAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:43 PM   #8  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

for all the sick ones.

Weigh in was Friday and I lost 3.8 last week.

Exhausted, definitely early bed tonight.

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:29 AM   #9  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

glitterlicious - Good to see you again! I remember you well. You're the very tall, young volleyball player who was smokin' WEED with a vengeance about yes, 2 years ago! I am sorry to hear of your injury, but getting back on track is definitely a wise choice.

WillsAngel - I LOVE IT! D not kill the kid!! It's true, this too shall pass. Just be sure it is not by your own hand!

JasonsLea -

I had a good day. Now to beds I must go!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:08 AM   #10  
Calorie Counter

Gliiter~welcome back, I remember you too!

WA~I have to take Maks homework away from her when she starts freaking out about it. she is in second grade and geometry sucks! She is a perfectionist and has to have it right the first time or melts down. I take it away until she has had a brain break!

Still not feeling the greatest. but I am going to spend the day working out!

Expecting lots of snow today~not a norm for us! but since we got hit with a 2 week period of 6-10 inches of snow 2 years ago, I am a confident (but not overzealous) driver in the snow.

I have to say I am proud of my boy. He is now able to swim the length of the pool! not quickly, but he can still make it. His teacher is awsome! He has been in lessons since he was 3 1/2 yo so the classes are slow learning classes. now he is 5 and doing so awsome. He wants to be on swim team with Makenna! Maybe next season.

Basketball is almost over, Swim team is almost over. I don't know what I am going to do with myself! thats 3 free nights plus saturdays for at least 2 months

W 80 oz
E get to the gym for a long workout
E1400 cals
D pay attention to myself!
Old 02-24-2011, 11:43 AM   #11  
Calorie Counter

Hi All. Snow day today so I have plenty of time to clean and shine my house before my long work week begins.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:20 PM   #12  

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies - weigh in day for me...
PrePregWeight: 164.0
1st trimester (5-13 weeks): 165.4 (+ 1.4)
14 weeks: 167.0
15 weeks: 169.0
16 weeks: 169.4
17 weeks: 169.8
18 weeks: 171.0
19 weeks: 172.4
20 weeks: 172.2
21 weeks: 174.2
22 weeks: 174.8
23 weeks: 176.4 (+12.4)

Des has been sick (again) so hopefully this is the last go around before we get a couple months break from illnesses!

Jeni - enjoy your snow day, I'm the same way - making a list of things to get done while I'm home
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:09 PM   #13  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

hello everyone....

Well this week has been a busy one full of desserts. no good but hey i can say i didnt eat anything.. Today i have to help a friend who cant bake make a cake for her boyfriend..lol Let us pray.. As for me ive been really stick with my calories and have been sticking to it. as for the exercise that can always be improved..

hope you all that sick get well soon.. I just got over my sickness which could have been avoided if people stay home when they are SICK.. but whatever..

w 64oz
e 1200
e rest
d help a friend
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 04:15 AM   #14  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

Well the baking lesson went great..lol im proud to say i kept within calories and i also didnt lick my figers when frosting got on it.. The secret..GUM.. But i also had some will power..

WEll chat with ya all 2mo...
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:48 AM   #15  

Height: 5'3"

Tiara - that's the one good thing about being pregnant, I can't lick the batter or eat the raw dough. Although...it doesn't prevent me from eating the finished product!

My weight is all over the place, I was 177.6 this morning, although my fingers are really swollen so I'm probably holding on to some water. Des is still sick, woke up with a 103 fever and a bloody nose this morning - poor guy, he doesn't want to eat or drink anything I'm hoping this weekend is enough for him to get back to normal. Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited by emiloots; 02-25-2011 at 10:48 AM.
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote