Old 12-01-2010, 08:43 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Jillian, I can really see the last few pounds in the latest picture. You are really looking lean (but not so mean, hard to believe someone with such a happy frog tattoo would be too scary).

Laura, My dad is convinced that I just need to not do anything for at least 3 weeks to get healed from the pf. I'm rather addicted to the spin classes as they burn a ton of calories, and I'd hate to have to make that big of an adjustment. However not being able to move around is not helping my weight loss effort one bit. My nerdly husband has been counting the number of spin classes he has ever done (we mostly go together) and he hit 500 recently. I wonder if he'll stop counting now?

MJ, My dad once lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks when he cut out the candy bars at work (I have no idea how many he was eating, but I've got to assume that the answer was a LOT). I think men just tend to lose with no problems, and the guy was not really overweight when he started (those are the worst ones who lose without particularly trying and wonder what is wrong with those of us who struggle).

Mary, Really they wanted to know about the number of railroad crossing deaths in a certain year? That's just rather random. Given that you gained the last few pounds quickly, I bet they are gone in no time.

Joan, So nice to have the Christmas spirit! We put up christmas lights and they are just so cheerful this time of year. Do you have any trips planned down to Mexico for those of us who like to imagine what it would feel like to be someplace warm and sunny, even if we can't go. I'm trying to talk my DH into going to Maui in Feb. He's weakening a bit on the subject. A few more cold and rainy dark weeks and he just might cave.

Nicole, did your DH make it back from deer hunting? How is Emily doing these days? My DD seems to be on a second rebellious phase lately. I am trying to not care about the mohawk and tattoos and the cigarettes, but it is hard to not roll my eyes at her. She's almost 22, I'm not sure when she is going to start acting like an adult.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote