Old 10-10-2010, 01:21 PM   #1  

Default A little help please

Hi, everyone

I have been away for a while but I am back now, and I have a question, I really don't know which plan I should be on, I have the gold, blue, red, and the purple plan. The reason I have all the different plans is because when I was going to the center, I wasn't losing very fast so they would just keep moving me to another plan, I think I did the best on the gold plan. but still it was slow I did buy the bars but I just couldn't eat them, so I did the program with out them.

Any way I am 5ft.1in. tall, I weigh 147, I walk about 2-3 miles every day and I am 58 years old, I have tried weight watcher many time since LAWL. but I JUST CAN'T make it work for me. I hate to say this, but even though they took my money and I know I will not get it back, I think if LAWL came back I would more than likely go back to them, just not pay so much money in advance, If you could pay week by week or some thing like that, because I have a family history of diabetes and high blood pressure I just have to get this weigh off.

So if any one can help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:58 PM   #2  
Yoga-addict

Height: 5'2''

If you want to lose 20-30 lbs, with your stats you should be on Plan-2 without Bars.
Plan-2 without bars allows : 3P, 2S,2V,2F,1D,1 Fat and 3 extras.
mj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:22 AM   #3  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

How about calorie counting? STicking to a calorie budget? It's free and will open your eyes to just how unworth it it is to eat certain foods.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:30 PM   #4  

Thank you both for your replies, I think I will start with the gold plan and see what I can find out about plan 2, and maybe give it a try.

Thanks
webb is offline   Reply With Quote