View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 09:43 PM   #12
O2Bthin

S/C/G: 252.2/226.8/140

Height: 5' 3"

Hi All!

I've been catching up on everything that has been happening.

EZ MONEY - I trust Angie is feeling better now.

Hickory - That is so neat that your husband shared his faith only to find out that his boss was a Christian too. Isn't that how God works!!

It has been crazy ever since I got back from vacation. Went back to work this past Wednesday and of course, there was a lot of things to catch up on. Had it all caught up by Friday.

I've been working every night on the Medical Transcription course. It has been going well. I hope to have the first section done by next Friday. There is a total of 5 sections. I'm so anxious to get this done and be able to work from home.

It was 3 years ago today that the Lord blessed our home with our 3 boys. We have watched them go from scared and insecure to happy and content. They are great boys and we love them so much.

We had a bigger lunch today because DH and DS1 had to work tonight. We had steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob, tomatoes, and cucumbers for our meal. It was so good. I love fresh produce.

I'm soon off to bed. Mowed the grass tonight and I'm exhausted. We have 10,000 sq. ft. and 95% of it is hill so we have to push mow. It's a good work out and feels good, but my body is screaming at me. I'm so out of shape.

Have a good Sunday everyone!

Kathy