South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 05:49 AM   #1  

Height: 5'8"

Default Fun Filled Friday

I am literally checking in for one minute as I have to be at work by 6:45am today! I did my yoga and am eating breakfast...will post to the on plan thread later. Hope everyone has a great day!!
Old 06-04-2010, 06:11 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hi there! Thanks for cranking up our Friday thread.

Foggy this morning - I can't see the meadow but I assume it's still there. The weather is pretty "iffy" for this big Deltabration weekend so I'm fixin' to smile a lot as we sure can't do a thing about it. Most activities are inside the big tents but folks still have to walk around to get there.

Donna comes to clean this morning which will be great. My poor house is feeling a bit neglected. So are the dogs with "mommy" out so much but we are working in extra cuddle times when I can.

Have a good day - maybe with some cuddle time?
Old 06-04-2010, 06:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning!

MMCK - thanks for starting us off. HOpe work went well!

Ruth - do you mind sending Donna down here when you're done?

I'm off to work today, hopefully it will go by quick...so we can go camping!! I'm going to chop lots of fruits and veggies to bring with, and make a black bean salad as well. We're having friends come out and spend part of the day tomorrow, so should be a blast!

Have a great one!
Old 06-04-2010, 06:43 AM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning

Mmc - Hope this means you get out early too? That's always nice on a Friday. Wow, congratulations for fitting yoga in with the early morning!

Ruth - hope the weather cooperates. Wish I could stop by and provide some extra dog cuddles.

Twynn- Happy camping! I love camping this time of year before it gets really crazy at the campgrounds.

Cottage - Have a wonderful time at Cape May!

Just another day at the office for me today with an afternoon meeting. Had a great time last night but now I'm dragging. I think I'm getting old

Hope your Friday is a breeze.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:50 AM   #5  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning ladies.

Have a great time Twynn. I soooo don't like to camp. But my hubby loves it. Give me a bed and a toilet!

Working out with my mom today. Next week we switch to Tuesdays for the summer. Still only doing lower body. I am doing my PT at home twice a day still for the shoulder but now only going in once a week starting next week. Progress
Old 06-04-2010, 07:58 AM   #6  
Be happy.

Good morning gang!

I ran out of time this morning, I'm posting from school right now as I wait for the kids to come in from the playground. I guess stress is 'agreeing with me' - I'm down another pound today, despite all the off plan stuff I've been having "just one bite" of this week. I do need to clean up my act before my luck runs out though.

I'm heading to Massachusetts right from school, so I'm not sure I'll have time to post over the weekend. I sure miss the routine of checking up on everyone and thinking about what you're doing during the day (you're a good distraction when I feel like eating ). I am hoping to get back into a more normal routine again soon.

Enjoy your Friday and if I don't 'see' you - have a great weekend!
Old 06-04-2010, 08:30 AM   #7  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Morning everyone!!
Nasty and rainy here this morning. Hope it clears up soon.
I'm off to go eat with my "Ya-Ya" group today. A group of 6 girls who have been friends for a zillion years. We are taking a drive to Baton Rouge to go eat at a new place. Should be fun with lots of laughs. Tomorrow, husband and I are off to the Oyster Fest in the French Quarter...getting those oysters while we can. Since we mostly eat seafood, we are obviously very concerned over the lack of supply we may soon see.

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Old 06-04-2010, 08:34 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 212/195/155

Height: 5' 8.5"

Happy Friday everyone! Last day of school here. Still not sure what I'm going to have the kids do all summer, but at least I can sleep in! Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:07 AM   #9  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

We had fun yesterday but I got home way too late! I'm barely up but will get to the pool !

Have a great day everyone!
Closed Thread