View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 11:00 PM   #214
dropkickmurphy

First name (if you want to tell): Hannah
Meaning of user name: Love the band dropkick murphys. Also related to my namesake.
Geographical location: Beijing, China
Marital Status:Single, never married
Children/Ages: None
Pets: Back home at my parents' house I've got two kitties, Sparky and Chilli
Hobbies/Interests: Languages, travel, cultural exploration, reading, writing, sci-fi, beauty/fashion, extreme sports
Height: 5'5'
Eye/Hair Color: Green/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Oy, this one? Well, I've been *trying* to lose weight since I was 11 haha. But I've been here and working on my new healthy diet since 1 March 2010
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 77kg/77kg/65kg
Problem: EDNOS purging kind
Plan/Way of Eating: Calorie counting, healthy foods (fruit and veg), avoiding fast foods/sweets
Favorite exercise: Running, biking, snowboarding
Favorite movies: The Shawshank Redemption, Star Wars (origional) Trilogy, Baseskateball, Kong Fu Hustle, Truly Madly Deeply, Running With Scissors, Blood Diamond, The Secretary, Donnie Darko
Favorite books/plays: The Bell Jar, Cell, The Shining, Clockwork Orange, 1984, Fahrenheit 451, Harry Potter (*blush*), The Importance of Being Ernest, Dorian Grey
Music: Dropkick Murphys, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anti-flag, Thrice, Sex Pistols, The Jam, The Clash, Johnny Cash, The Beatles, Sum 41, The Offspring, Blondie
Favorite Quote(s): "It doesn't matter how slow you go, just as long as you never stop"/"The end of the world to a caterpillar is to the master the beginning of a butterfly."/"If you only do what you know you can, you never do very much"/"I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong."
Favorite People (dead and living): Johnny Depp, John Lennon, George Orwell, Homer Simpson (I KNOW he's not a real person, but he makes me smile haha), Winston Churchill, My best friends (d'awww look at me go ;0), Whoever invented vitasoy
People I canít stand: Tony Blaire, Gordon Brown, George Bush, Dick Cheney, Paris Hilton, Anne Coulter, Tom Cruise, Madonna, and a whole boatload of other people I've probably forgotten to mention haha
Places youíve been: Erm...the US (many places ), Senegal, China, England, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Lichtenstein, Austria, Holland, Mexico, er...oh, Canada
Places you want to visit: South Africa, Kenya, Thailand, Taiwan, Cambodia, Russia, Sweden, Finland, Spain, ALL of south America, Australia, New Zealand
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Munch
02. What is your least favorite word? c*nt
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Enthusiasm
04. What turns you off? Elitism
05. What is your favorite curse word? Frikkin frik!
06. What sound or noise do you love? That noise that the wind makes blowing through the trees
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Nails on a chalk board
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Spaaaace Cowboyyyy
09. What profession would you not like to do? waste management
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You were right. It doesn't matter what you believe, as long as you do the right thing and treat all living things with respect. Your sister is safe with me. You can see her now.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Er...nah
dropkickmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote