View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 08:37 PM   #62
jtvan

S/C/G: Start: 189/183/176/Goal:135

Height: 5'4"

My coaches charge $4 a packet and $28 a box (7per) I need to cut costs....I want to stay on this diet but I have two children (12 & 14) and my husband is on unemployment (for the past year)......needless to say cost IS a concern for me, time will tell if ordering from another place makes a difference....personally, I believe it is just packaging on some of the products. I just have to keep reading the labels.
I drink coffee everyday w/ a dash of 1/2 & 1/2 and truvia. Do you all? Drink coffee I mean?
Also, I take a stool softener (when needed) called Swiss Kriss (2 am & 2 pm). It is all natural and you get it at a health food store. I can't always eat my salad at night but I make sure I eat cuke sticks.....my coaches say the salad is not as crucial but it helps "keep things moving". Took me 4 days to get regular in the beginning so don't panic! After that

May I ask how late everyone has their PM sanck? I feel like I am cramming it in at night before bed. My coaches said to eat it at least 1 hr before bed......I coach my daughter's Basketball and Softball teams and often I get home late and then I feel like I have to stay up later after my snack.