View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #13
SpicyWoman

S/C/G: 301/280/199

It's a beautiful day here in Arkansas! Blue skies, perfect temps!

I've been busy, busy. But first here's the scoop on my food plan. It is working! I got on the scale today for the first time in six weeks, and I'm down about 9 lbs. That's like about 20 lbs. since I started here. Patting myself on the back. Now if I could get some exercise!

I've started making the Christmas pillows for my family. I'm slow, but steady. The most difficult part is putting the fabric paper in my printer. It's thick and sometimes the paper gets stuck, so I lose that page. Making progress, three down, about 8 to go.

I received the most wonderful news from one of my nephews in Louisiana. He recently bought a used motor home, and he has organized a trip to Arkansas for Thanksgiving. My sister and her husband and my brother and his wife also have campers. They are all coming! Plus they are bringing with them family that doesn't have a camper! Looks like I'll have about 20 members of my family here for Thanksgiving! Guess you know what I'm thankful for this year.

Keep posting, Ladies. I believe with all my heart that your messages keep me on plan.

Big hugs all around.
spicy
SpicyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote