Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 08:05 AM   #31  

good morning everyone! Ammi slap your hubbys hands for bringinh out those chocolate digestive biscuits lol! but its ok a little splurge wont hurt you at all!and who can resist garlic bread? certainly not me!
Old 08-24-2006, 08:19 AM   #32  

Height: 5'8.5"

Good morning, everybody!

Wow, Ammi... that bra does look comfortable but, as you said, they don't go above a 42 on the website! I wish I could find a place in the US that sold something like that! It seems all they make here in large sizes is flimsy little stuff with tiny narrow straps or else that have a bunch of stretch in the straps.. yah right, I enjoy having my boobs flop up and down and hang to my waist.

Wishing everyone a happy Thursday... gotta rush to work.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:20 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Ammi -- Poor thing! Foiled by digestive biscuits! Good attitude. Own it and move on. You have done too well to be outdone by some biscuits!

As for the dogs, both seem good today!

Sharon -- I always say scales are but that one you had takes the cake!!
Old 08-24-2006, 08:30 AM   #34  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

heh, I have nothing to add to the bra conversation since I'm only a bitty little B cup...*sigh* the grass is always greener... I only buy my bras at Lane Bryant now because the ones in most department stores are too, umm, mature for my tastes. I like the kinda padded, push-up styles since I don't have much to work with, so I don't mind a little bounce on occasion

Anyway...no nuts yesterday, so that fiasco was completely avoided. However, I did make some bacon (center cut, 40% less fat, 25 calories per slice) to have on our turkey burgers, and I ended up eating almost all of it myself Even though it's pretty low in calories, the sodium can't be good, and the grease has taken its toll on my stomach this morning--I will only say I've already had 2 unpleasant trips to the ladies room. That'll teach me to eat too much grease in one sitting!

Today is a challenge for me on my plan since it is al all fruits and veggies day. I'm supposed to have 2 meals of only veggies and 1 meal of only fruits, but I do cheat a little and add salad dressing and such since I don't like any veggies plain. I had strawberries for breakfast, which was fabulous, and I brought a salad for lunch (cheating since it has strawberries, chopped pecans, and dressing). Dinner will probably be some veggie soup I've got in the freezer (cheating again because it includes chicken broth and ff cream cheese), but for someone who doesn't like veggies, I think I'm doing a pretty good job of following the plan as realistically as I can
Old 08-24-2006, 09:01 AM   #35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmiUK View Post
Sabrina - How are you doing today? That's great that Katt's post to Erica made you realise you don't have to re make your slider every time you want to change it. I love my slider but if I had to go to that effort every week I think I wouldn't bother
It totally is!! I run a forum similar to 3FC (though much smaller) and consider myself to be pretty tech savvy. So when there's something that I don't know I'm thrilled! I love learning new tips and tricks.

So gals, I haven't had much of a chance to do much reading. I've been skimming though. Someone mentioned the SCA. I need to go back and read about that. I used to be a member a few years ago.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:06 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

STOP
PLEASE DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE
JOIN US AT 300+ AND READY TO TRY AGAIN #988
SEE YOU THERE
Closed Thread