Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 11:23 PM   #1  
learning to live

S/C/G: 443/270/200

Height: 5'0"

Default 300+ And Ready To Try Again.. #805

WELCOME !!!

We are a group of individuals who weigh or have weighed 300+, or near there. This group was formed to provide a place for others like us to find support and hope. We are aware of the distinct problems that come with weighing over 300 lbs.

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We often use a "Topic of the Day" for discussion.

Motivational Monday
Tuesday Tips
Wednesday Wish List .. and What you are doing to obtain it.
Thankful Thursday
FUN Friday ... don't wait until you lose your weight.
Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Share your Success Sunday

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We often find them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears ... joys and celebrations.

We have several extra threads going on simutaneously such as Monthly Challenges, Weekly Weigh-ins, Recipes, Bios, and more. Please feel free to check them all out.

We have found this thread to be more than just a support group...
we have found it to become a home. We invite you to join us.

WELCOME!

I know you'll all agree that we are really thankful for the free services here at 3FC. The sisters offer all of this support and information with no charges to us. There are a couple of ways though that we can help out.

If you are thinking about buying anything at Amazon, why not help out 3FC at the same time? You can do this by clicking on the button for Amazon on any page in the forum, or by clicking on the button on the main 3FC page at www.3fatchicks.com . A portion of your purchase price will be given to 3FC by Amazon. It doesn't increase your price at all, but it does help out 3FC. You can use any of the Amazon.com links that you see on the site in order to help contribute to the site.

Also, BTW, in case you didn't know it, you can view the message boards "ad free" for a minimal charge. I think it's like $15 for 6 months. A very small investment to be rid of the annoying ads and make your pages load quicker.

There have been some concerns expressed by the powers that be about copyright infringement. So please, if you are directly quoting someone else or printing an article in whole or in part, please give credit where credit is due!!!!
Old 01-12-2006, 01:22 AM   #2  
I ate it

S/C/G: 312/cw/140

Height: 5'4"

Well..tonight at WW the scael said +0.2 ON the other hand...the last 3 weeks I weighed in before dinner, tonight we were back to WI after dinner...we did a lot of eating out this weekend and we had the engagement party..and I am PMS to the max...so from where I sit, +0.2 is a loss more than anything. Loads of peopel commented tonight that I look really thin in my face...so I gues something is working right.

WW has a new cookbook out...YAY!!! Loads more Core recipes than ever...I am so excited.

I got my DMV license renewal in the mail today so I can renew early. I want to go in and renew it...to get a new picture..but I may just do it by mail now and then when I move in May Ill go in and take a new picture then since I will have to change my address. Then I will get to go in AGAIN in November once I am married and my name changes. Wow..I'm going to go through 3 drivers licenses this year alone...that's far too many dealings with the DMV for my taste...LOL.

I am having pains in my neck/shoulder region on the left side. I hope it passes soon.

Have a good night...
Old 01-12-2006, 04:50 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

Hello All,

Well I did it again, got to the night time and couldn't help but go over my points. I know what it is, I haven't thrown out every little tempting treat that was left from Christmas. I really did buy too much. So I am going to have to get the kids or Daren to eat up or throw the stuff out because until it's gone I just can't be strong. On the one hand I am not pigging out all day as well as the night like I normally would, but on the other hand I can't be losing weight if I am not sticking to my points. So I really have to reign myself in.

Beth went back to school today, the pain in her ears and dizziness is intermittent and worse at night, and as her boyfriend is in school she was happy to go back with a bunch of pain killers to take if she needs them. Her ENT consultant is away until Monday, so I have to monitor how she is and if I still think she needs to see him they will squeeze her in one day next week. The woman I originally spoke to said that her annual appt is in February and couldn't I wait until then!!!! You can tell she doesn't have kids. How many parents want to wait a month while their child is unwell for some unknown reason!! Crazy.

Christine - I am sorry to hear you have been having a hard time of it with your health. I hear you on the hibernating front. There have been many times especially post surgery when I have wanted to go to sleep and wake up when I am all better. All I can say is hang in there, and I hope and pray you will feel much better soon.

Good for you for keeping busy even though you are unwell. I am sure that even if your repaired shelf isn't the prettiest that you will have a great feeling of satisfaction that you fixed it yourself and that it works properly again!!

Kayley - you are certainly going to be kept busy with your classes, they all sound full on. You will have to let us know if the Criminal Justice one is as interesting as it sounds.

Thank you for your concern about Beth, you will have read above the latest news.

How did Andrew enjoy his tanning session. I must admit he is the first man I know of that doesn't like being 'pasty' and goes on the sun beds. Oh I am sure there are plenty that do, but I just don't know of them lol.

Julee - yay, I finally found somebody who calls those hair clips bobby pins. LOL. I call them that and people look at me like I am stupid. I am like you I hate my hair in my face. I am growing it and I am trying to think of different ways that arne't too childish to keep my hair off my face. I think it's a good idea of yours to be growing out your fringe, by the time you get married you will have come up with loads of hair up or down styles for the day. Will you be wearing a veil and tiara?

That 0.2 gain on the scales is just a tiny blip. I mean on normal scales that wouldn't have shown up at all. And as you said, you expected more than that, so it's still great news. Well done.

Brenda - you are so right that those non scale victories are so fantastic. I think I would much prefer for somebody to say to me, wow you look great, you've lost so much weight, than the scales showing a 7 lb loss. I am glad you got such lovely compliments, it makes it all worth while doesn't it!

Luan - that is brilliant that you have joined WW, I hope you have a great leader and a good supportive group of people there, I think that makes all the difference.

Tasha - great news about the computer, who'd have thought just unplugging it and plugging it back in would make the thing work lol. Well it's done now, and at no expense, so YAY what a relief.

Sorry that your asthma is playing up. I didn't know you could get over the counter medication for it. I am glad that it's helping though. I hope you will be ok taking them until you see the doctor next month. What brings on your asthma, is it dust related, or stress related, or both??

Zelma - I would be grinning from ear to ear too if I was you. That is fantastic news about all your tests coming back normal. You have every right to be proud of yourself, and deserve every inch of that big grin!!! I am really happy for you.

I hope the doctor is right that the light headeness is just a result of your body getting used to the weight loss and that you will be feeling 100% again soon.

Catherine - I cried when I read your latest post, the love you have with your fiance or by the time you read this, your husband, is so beautiful. What's even more beautiful is your zest for life and that you realised that you didn't have to wait to be 'thin' to start living it. You truly are an inspiration, and your fiance/husband is a very lucky man to have you. I can't wait to hear all about the wedding and how yummy that wedding cake was. Also I want to know how the honeymoon went in that roman suite lol. Did you manage to avoid looking at those ceiling mirrors

Sheri - long time no see, glad to see your post. How have you been??

Nancy - why did your BF's brother have to have his implant replaced once? Beth had hers done because the glue holding the processor part in her head closed was faulty and moisture got into it and it stopped working. It was one of about 10 that had been used and each person had to have the thing replaced. It was a terrible time. The first op was bad enough when she was just 7, but a second one within 6 months was a nightmare. I just hope she doesn't have to go through it again!

Sounds like you are all geared up for the gym, new sneakers, new t'shirts, a great work out bra, and you're good to go. I hope your trainer is really good and that you enjoy your first session!!

Ok time for me to make a move, I didn't sleep well at all last night so I am going to have my breakfast and then go back to sleep. Lazy thing aren't I, lol. Until later,

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 01-12-2006, 05:19 AM   #4  
Learning to love myself.

Height: 5' 7"

Well, I was cheering too soon.

Doctor's office called and he got some late results. I am low in Vitamin D. I'm not deficient yet, but I'm at the bottom end of borderline deficient. I'm going to have to take supplements for that, as I don't want to spend all day in the sun - Australia has a HIGH incidence of skin cancer - and I can't eat most of the foods that they say help. That is OK though. I'm not 100% sure what being deficient in Vit D does to the body, but I think it affects the bones and teeth, so I don't want to become deficient if I can help it.

Ammi - I had to chuckle when you said that the doctor's receptionist asked if you could wait till February. I don't have kids, but working around them all the time lets me know that a sick kid is NOT a happy kid, or often a pleasant kid. Maybe you could suggest that Beth goes in and keeps her company until her appointment is due. Seriously though, I truly hope Beth is feeling better soon. It must be frustrating not knowing what the problem is.
Oh, and as far as snacking goes, I totally understand what you mean. That is why we couldn't bring junk food into the house for the longest time. I would be SO tempted to pig out. Now it is perfectly fine. We sometimes have treats for hubby or visitors and I don't feel as though I want them at all, but it took me a good 6 - 9 months before I felt like that.

Julee - I understand about the photos on licences etc. I had to renew my driver's licence and passport photos before a recent trip to the U.S. My old ones looked NOTHING like me and I was worried I'd be stopped at every airport and asked for the REAL passport. It is a good feeling to have to change them isn't it?

Catch up with you all soon.

Zelma
Old 01-12-2006, 06:51 AM   #5  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

notthecheat--I LOVE the elliptical! I find it much much better than a treadmill because I have bad knees, and I've actually been told by a physical therapist to avoid running and stairmasters because they are too high-impact, so the elliptical is perfect...plus I think it's more fun

Julee--the photo on my driver's license has SUCH a chubby face! It's amazing how losing only about 10% of my body weight has made such a difference in my face. When I moved in October, I did a change of address online so I wouldn't have to go to the DMV. They sent me a change of address card that just has my new address on it that I keep with my license. Just a suggestion in case you'd rather avoid the DMV as much as possible and not go till November

Ammi--whether that lady has kids or not, would SHE want to wait a whole month if she was feeling ill herself?? That is just craziness!

Well, I'm going to bite the bullet and officially change my ticker to reflect my MAJOR holiday weight gain of about 10 pounds. I've been holding steady on the scales at about 280, so that's my new starting point for 2006. Still down 30 from this time last year, though, so not all was lost (err, gained...you know what I mean ).
Old 01-12-2006, 09:02 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

I don't have much time, but I just had to say that Ammi beat me to it -- reading Catherine's post brought tears to my eyes!!!!

Ammi -- Getting the treats out of the house while you sort out some new habits is a great idea. Spray em with some household cleaner before you chuck em out, then you won't be tempted to eat them after they go in the trash (obviously I know this from experience!) I hope you can get Beth in for an appt soon. I agree with Zelma -- leave her with the woman who thinks it's no big deal!

Jill -- I think that's a great attitude to have == that you're 30 pounds lower than this time last year. I read somewhere recently that for a diet pill to be effective, it has to provide on average a 10 pound weight loss in a year. See how much better you're doing than being on pills!! Well, at least that's one way to look at it.

We finally bit the bullet and checked out some of the weight machines at the gym last night, so looks like I'll be adding that to my routine soon! Wow, I have a routine!
Old 01-12-2006, 09:31 AM   #7  

Talking

Good Morning Chickies!

Thought I'd drop in for a brief hello! Diet has been going well. Staying OP and, best of all, I've dropped the holiday weight! 1/1/06 saw me at 264...yesterday I finally did a WI and was at 254! Very, very happy Lilion!

Catherine: You probably won't read again for a bit...but I'm so very happy for you! Everyone should have your attitude and zest for life. Your man sounds like a wonderful fella...Good for you! You deserve all the happiness in the world!

Julee: Great pictures! I love being able to put a face to a name! You look so happy! As for the DMV - I hate going. I actually left my license wrong after I married until it expired and I had to get a new one. My DH wasn't all that happy about it...since it still had my former married name! But I was gaining weight and really liked the old photo! I can't wait to get a new one now!

Jilly: Don't you worry, those holiday pounds will come off quick! Like you said...you're still down from last year and down is down!

Ammi: A tip to keep under points...keep a running journal. Every time you eat - BEFORE you eat - write down and total your points. Don't wait until it's in your tummy and it's too late. Last night I was hungry after dinner...totalled my points and saw I had 8 left. DH called and wanted to bring home burgers. I looked up the points, saw that they'd be 12 each, and told him NO! I ate a sandwich at home, with lowfat everything, for 6 pts. And don't forget - you get 5 flex a day! Maybe you aren't as over as you think?

There are so many folks I wanted to respond to...but I'm out of time and must get to work. So.....

Congrats to the losers. To those struggling ...Hang in there! You can do it!

And may you all have a happy, healthy OP day!
Old 01-12-2006, 10:23 AM   #8  

Hi,

Well I had a nice long sleep, and only woke up because the phone rang. Still I needed to get up, I am sure I could have slept all day.

Zelma - oh that's a shame that one of your tests came back showing that you are low in vitamin D. At least you can take a tablet for that though, and don't have to brave the Aussie sunshine, or try to eat food that you just can't tolerate. I am sure Australia has got hotter over the years. I remember when I lived there my mum would think that 20 c was a scorcher! She is still there now, and her scorcher days are 38 - 40 c !! I also spent all my school life and some there, and we were never even told to wear sun cream. I chose to wear it in highschool because I didn't want to burn. Now though kids have to wear those special caps with those bits of material at the back to cover their neck don't they. I can totally understand why you don't want to get your vitamin D from the sun.

It was lovely to hear about how you used to be like me with snacking and that now it isn't a problem. There is hope for me yet. Really I haven't done well at all in the evenings this week. I have to pull myself together and stop this naughtiness, and also try to make an exercise regime.

I had to laugh at what you said about leaving Beth with that receptionist, yes it would be interesting to see how she copes when Beth is snappy because she is in pain, or when she is in tears because of it and nearly passing out. I wonder if that woman would be so complacent then!

Jill - congrats on changing your ticker! At least yours still shows a loss lol not like mine. Still I know it's hard to see a gain of any size, and I am sure that you will soon see that 10 lbs come off again.

I think I would love working out on an elliptical machine too, and one of the bonuses for me too would be that it's so low impact. The old knees aren't what they used to be. I definitely will have to look into going to the council run gym so I can work out on an elliptical, I hope it's as good as I think it will be.

Wyllen - I have learned the hard way about that tip to spray something on food that I throw out. I am ashamed to say that I have been known to take food back out of the bin before now. How bad is that Thanks for the tip anyway. I will give the biscuits to the kids tonight to share, they are my biggest temptation. The savouries can go in the bin. I can't take control until everything is gone.

That's great that you are now going to add the weight machines to your exercise routine soon. I think you need that to help with the toning up as the weight comes off don't you. Initially I think I will just do the housework and walking and think about the gym when I have lost some weight. When I work out some kind of routine I will go over to the exercise thread and join myself up. Right now I don't know if it's depression, or just being lazy, but my days are spent on the PC, watching TV or sleeping. I really can't be bothered to do anything. I am even sitting here thinking of a way to get out of going to see my therapist tomorrow. BUT.....if I don't go, then I will still have to go fetch Beth from school because Daren is taking Caleigh to the orthodontist. So I may as well go out an hour earlier and have a good moan to Meg lol.

Lilion - I am ashamed to say that I do keep a running total of my points, I have a WW data base calculator. So....when I do go over my points I know just how much I shouldn't. Thanks for the advice though, I just wish it would work for me seeing those points add up. You are doing really great with your diet, I would have found it really hard to say no to those burgers. Can you bottle some of your willpower and send it to me please

Finally 10 lbs gone since January 1st, that is awesome. That willpower to stay on track really is paying off. You should be really proud of yourself. Well done.

Lori - missing hearing from you, I hope everything is ok.

I am going to turn my Yahoo and MSN messengers on now, so if anybody fancies a chat, I might see you there. Bye for now,

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 01-12-2006, 11:19 AM   #9  

Hi Ladies!! How are things with all of you?? I'm doing pretty well. Haven't stayed OP last 2 days, but am still doing ok and got in an hour of exercise last night-- dragging a steam cleaner around my friend's house all evening-- Yay! My arms are way sore today. I'm proud of that though. I miss sore. I've decided I think that I'm getting an elliptical machine instead of a bike. I think maybe it will be better all around not just for cardio but it'll throw some resistance in there, too to get me going until I start lifting weights again. Which I haven't decided whether I'll be buying some or doing it at a gym yet. I'll see how the elliptical at home goes first and I'm ordering it right after this post!

Julee-- You're much better than I about the DMV! I absolutely hate going there, so I don't. I moved 1 1/2 years ago and still haven't changed my address-- how sad is that? I really should too because my picture is horrible and I could do something about it now

Ammi-- know what you mean about leftover temptations! I still have some chips laying around from the Rose Bowl last weekend and I keep catching myself dipping in!! Bad!! Thank goodness my daughter prefers Hot Chee-tos cause I can't stand them and will be no hard task to avoid them!! I don't realize what a grazer I am sometimes!

Zelma-- yes, definitely need to get some Vit D in you! Even as little as an hour of sun a week will increase your vitamin D stores. Try a multi-vitamin on top of that. I don't know what foods you're not allowed but milk, orange juice or any other foods rich in it or added in. Hope you get to feeling better!

Jill-- I feel your pain with the regain! I wish I hadn't gained back almost all of the 40 I lost this time last year, but I did... working on it all over again. I keep thinking if I'd kept it up I could've been at goal! But starting over and over too! We can doooo it!

Lilion-- congrats on the 10 pounds!! That's terrific and keep at it!
Old 01-12-2006, 12:30 PM   #10  
I ate it

S/C/G: 312/cw/140

Height: 5'4"

Oy the DMV. My license expires in March and they sent me the renewal forms in the mail..I can even do it online. But since I am going to move in May and then change my name in November I'm going to have to keep changing it. With my luck if I don't then I will get pulled over or something and get an extra fine for that...bah!

I slept in today way longer than I had planned to...but I guess I needed it. So I am now sort of in a rush...but not terribly so. Tomorrow will be an early day. I got a notice that they will be working on the sewer main on Friday and that they are cutting off service at 8:30. I am leaving town at 11:00 but normally I would have wanted to take a little more time...oh well!
Old 01-12-2006, 12:41 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 357/see tracker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone~~

Just a quick "drive-by" post to say hi, congrats to all of you "losers", welcome to all of you "newbies" and I'm doing okay with my eating. I weighed in this morning at 265.6 which is a loss over what my ticker says so that's good. I'm not changing it until the scale says it for a few days though. I've been fooled before by Mr. Scale.

Catherine--I just want to say that I'm so happy for you! We want to hear all about the mirrors and especially the wedding itself. And pictures--don't forget that we want to see lots of pictures. If we can't be there for you in person they will let us share in your joy at least a little. I am just so, so very happy for you and your fiance. He sounds like a sweetheart. Now get to work on making those babies.

Ammi--I'm so glad that you're back. Your sunny disposition is such a delight whenever I come here. Good luck with your daughter's implants--the poor thing must be in so much pain. Don't worry about losing your holiday weight--you've done it before and you will do it again--in fact I'm sure you'll lose even more this time.

Kerri--one of the managers at the gym I go to said that in order to lose weight you need 3 things--some form of aerobic exercise--treadmill, bike, elliptical, etc--some form of diet and strength training. I personally adore going to the gym--well I love being there and working out--getting there is kind of tough sometimes --and my favorite things at the gym are the weight machines. I'm petrified of free weights so I use the nautilus machines. My bf and I are looking into getting one of those all in one weight machines so if anyone has any tips I would appreciate them, by the way.

Cleaning carpets is hard work, isn't it. Much harder than most people would think anyway. It is quite the workout.

Lilion-- WOO-HOO on the weight loss! I can't wait until I'm in the same decade as you . I'm at 265 today so it (hopefully) won't be long. So glad that you're staying OP.

Wyllen--I love working out on the weight machines! Once you add them to your routine you'll find that you feel like you missed something in your workout on the days that you just do the cardio. The manager at the gym I go to said you need to diet--meaning watch what you eat and not some fad diet--you need to get aerobic exercise and you need to strength train in order to lose weight most efficiently. We--my friend Robin and I--do one day of lower body weights, the next of upper body, the third day is usually just cardio, the fourth is lower body and the fifth is upper body. I hope you like it. Let us know.

Jilly--30 lbs. is great and you can lose 30 more lbs. this year. Congrats on biting the bullet and good luck.

Zelma--you are such an inspiration and I look at your pictures and think--"Someday that will be you Vicki." Thank you for posting here and for being such an inspiration. Now, you said that you were getting a little bigheaded in one of your posts. I'm really worried about that because, quite honestly, I'm vain enough as it is and I don't think I will have any friends if I turn in to a conceited snot. How do you stop yourself from thinking too much of yourself?
Sorry that the doctor called with a little bad news--but it's something that can be taken care of with a multi-vitamin right? Good luck with it.

Julee--good for you on joining WW. I would join but I really can't afford it--and besides--I've done really well on my low-carb diet. I still eat carbs once in a while, but most of them are from vegetables instead of the wonderful bread and pasta that I love so much. I know that if I was allowed it, then I would get all of my points from carbohydrates.
How is the pain in your neck and shoulders? I hope that it's going away.

Well, I'm off to go back to work. Have a great day everyone. Talk to you later.

Vicki
Old 01-12-2006, 01:08 PM   #12  

Hi again - am I sad or what, do I spend too much time here

Kerri - even though you haven't stayed on track at least you are exercising, good on you. Cleaning or doing some kind of work like you did I think is one of the best kind of exercises because you achieve something as well, other than losing the lbs. Me, I am not even doing that. Maybe when I am naughty I should pay for it by making myself exercise lol.

It really sucks doesn't it to lose weight and gain it back. How does one get past that, if only I could figure it out then I could get to goal

Sounds like a great idea to get an elliptical trainer. A few of the ladies here are getting one. I wish I could. Oh well as I lose the lbs and save the £s I will eventually have one of my own

Julee - I hate when the water needs to be turned off, or the gas or electric etc for work to be done. I especially hate when they turn the water off because it makes it a nightmare when I have to empty my ostomy bag, which is about 5 times a day at least. I hope that you won't be too inconvenienced with the work being done before you leave town on Friday? Have you said where you are going? Have I forgotten lol??

Felicia - well done on making it to day 11 of your plan so far. I have yet to get to one whole day being back on plan entirely. I thank you for your advice, I know I should just throw all the naughty stuff out. I just can't bring myself to do it. BUT what I think I will do is earn the naughty stuff. If I know I have to exercise to eat it I will either lose the guilt OR I won't eat it at all coz I am too lazy to exercise lol. It's worth a go.

I heard from the ENT consultants receptionist today and she said that Mr Evans will undoubtedly see her Monday as he is in all day. Having said that though, Beth came home from school saying her ears didn't hurt today and that she was only dizzy this morning!! I don't know if she is trying to get out of going because she doesn't want to hear she might need more surgery, or if she really is feeling better. I think I will still take her to see him though just so he can give her a check up.

Vicki - Lovely to see you posting and to hear that things are going ok with you.

Thank you for your confidence in me that I can lose those holiday lbs and carry on losing. Now if only I could get that confidence in myself

Thank you too for your concern for Beth, it's nice to have friends here that care. I don't have many 'real' friends, and my family isn't close by, so it's nice to have people show they care. I love my online friends and family

Well it's time to go eat tea, so take care all and I will write again soon.

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 01-12-2006, 02:12 PM   #13  

Ammi Ahhhh...now I see the problem! I really don't have too much trouble with what's in the house, my problem is usually eating out! I LOVE eating out. After a hard day at the office - (working so hard like I am right now ) - I love the idea of someone else cooking and cleaning up after me so it takes very, very little to get me to drop everything and go to a restaurant where meals are anything but OP! But I'm sure you'll get this down and relose that weight just the same. I can't bottle will-power and mail it...but here's some cyber-motivation!

My biggest problem so far has not been food, it's been exercise. I HATE exercise. I hate sweating. I hate breathing hard. I hate sore muscles and activity in general! We dropped the YMCA and now I don't have ANY exercise going on - again. I liked the weight training when we were doing it...I disliked the treadmill, but did it...and I really, really didn't like the eliptical - but that was just because I'm so incredibly awkward I couldn't get it down. I felt like my big ole' butt was swinging wildly from side to side and I'd topple over any minute! Did anyone else feel that way when you started with the eliptical??? If so, did it get better??? I'd like to get some kind of exercise equiptment for home, but DH liked the elip and says if we get anything it'll be that...so we've gotten nothing so far.

Opinions?

Lilion

Last edited by Lilion; 01-12-2006 at 02:38 PM.
Old 01-12-2006, 02:28 PM   #14  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

Y'all are posting much too fast for me to keep up with. I'm going to have to go back and read the posts later. Just dropping in.

I'm so excited because I realized that my stomach has gotten smaller and my workout pants are becoming too big. I just love it!!!!
Old 01-12-2006, 02:32 PM   #15  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Just a quick post to vent a little because I need to find my work motivation.

I have a one list of things I need to get for the auditors by Monday and another longer one for the 23rd and I am so unmotivated to do it. I know I just need to buckle down and get it done, but my mind is totally not on work right now. I will probably have to work on Saturday and maybe even Sunday, and right now it is the last thing I want to do! (not that it is ever the first). I am so inpired right now about the health changes I am making in my life that I don't want work consuming my time. But, I have a good job and it is only for a few weeks so I just need to do it! OK - back to work I go. Just needed to let that out. Hope everyone is having a great day.
Closed Thread