Old 03-10-2005, 03:25 PM   #1  
CrAzY GiRl on a mission!

S/C/G: 307/307/150

Default 300+ And Ready To Try Again...#670

WELCOME !!!

We are a group of individuals who weigh or have weighed 300+, or near there. This group was formed to provide a place for others like us to find support and hope. We are aware of the distinct problems that come with weighing over 300 lbs.

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We often use a "Topic of the Day" for discussion.

Motivational Monday
Tuesday Tips
Wednesday Wish List .. and What you are doing to obtain it.
Thankful Thursday
FUN Friday ... don't wait until you lose your weight.
Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Share your Success Sunday

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We often find them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears ... joys and celebrations.

We have several extra threads going on simutaneously such as Monthly Challenges, Weekly Weigh-ins, Recipes, Bios, and more. Please feel free to check them all out.

We have a bi-weekly 2x2 Challenge.
Our goal is to lose 2 lbs in 2 weeks.
We have a long term goal of losing 300+ lbs within our 300+ group in 2005.

We have found this thread to be more than just a support group...
we have found it to become a home. We invite you to join us.
synn1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 06:43 PM   #2  
I want my two dollars!!!

I've been watching the National body challenge thing too, and I also find it really inspiring. That guy who lost like almost 300 lbs though kinda worried me. I mean I'm sorry I'm glad that he's healthy now and all.... but living off of an 800calorie liquid diet for a year does NOT seem healthy to me. And losing almost 300 lbs in a year really doesn't sound healthy. And he's a doctor! BLECH! Oh well, to each their own I guess. I'm just glad that I chose to take the slow, healthy route so that my body doesn't go into severe shock and not have time to catch up to the changes. LOL

Anyways, I also watch "I Lost It" on discovery health and really like those. I just wish they had more stories where people lost weight on their own and not so many surgery stories. I don't mind hearing about them, but for those who don't have it it's nice to see some inspiring stories without it. Ok well off to play some dominoes! LATER!

PS.... I lost 1.5 lbs this week! I've officially lost exactly 50 lbs now! YEAH!!!!! WOOHOOO! I'm so proud and happy hehehe.

Julie
Loki's Concubine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 07:22 PM   #3  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki's Concubine
PS.... I lost 1.5 lbs this week! I've officially lost exactly 50 lbs now! YEAH!!!!! WOOHOOO! I'm so proud and happy hehehe.

Julie
50 lbs gone!!!!!

Big CONGRATS on this fantastic accomplishment. I don't think you're the only one of us who hit the memorable 50 this week and I apologize because I can't remember who else made the milestone.

We've had a lot of successes this week. Let's try to stay on this roll!

My bad day yesterday is in the past and hopefully I'm over it and back on track.

Before I forget again: MARY .... WHERE ARE YOU? I hope your ok. We miss you.
j-ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 07:29 PM   #4  
working off those pounds

S/C/G: 350+/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone!!! Wow! there are so many new people here since i posted last in this thread (um, about six months ago ::blush:...

...I KNOW we have a bios page but it's out of date because i'm sure most of those people don't post here anymore, so (for my benefit) could everyone post their names and perhaps ages and a tad bit about yourselves, since there are SO many new people since i was here last....By the way, is it me or does it seem like we have more young people than we used to?? yay!!!

Ok, i'll start...I'm Mel, I've been coming here off and on since college, and I am THANKFUL that 3fc has always been here. It's like this wonderful rock and I know it will always be here. I'll be 25 April 1st, and I have a wonderful loving supportive boyfriend who I love to death. He's 6'2" and English, *swoons*...we've been together about three years now. I'm in my church choir, I love learning...I'm a nerd...I read up on everything that I can get a chance to...right now I work as a respite care provider, I take care of a wonderful young lady who has frontal lobe brain damage. It's a full time job! Oh, also I have PCOS, so if any of you all have that too please speak!!

Well I could go on but I wont because I don't want to bore you all.
VermontChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 09:23 PM   #5  

Loki's - YEAH!! and DOUBLE YEAH!!!! for your mini-goal accomplished! -
Ruby
therubyslippers!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 10:01 PM   #6  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

Height: 5'9"

I'm feeling better, I attacked the orange tree in the parking lot, and slurped it up. I also posted a picture, so that everyone could see what a 600 pound woman looks like. It is only one of two pictures that I allowed and didn't later destroy.

esmaraude- I have also dealt with those nasty pre-conceived notions. I got hit mostly with people thinking I was a thief and a liar. I have no idea why they'd think a fat person was that dishonest except that they think we would steal food, or lie about how much we've eaten. Here's a new wrinkle on the "wearing the same clothes everyday" issue. I make my own clothes. I am also a voluntary simplicity nut, so I try to make every cent stretch. When I find a fabric I like on the discount table, I often buy the bolt. I end up with several pair of pants that look the same. I often wear them in a row to freak the neighbors out. As for the lady at the Y, mention the words, "hostile work environment" to the boss, that may get his attention.

mamamoo- I live with someone who is also overweight. She's 5'2" tall and started at about 200 pounds. That's not in the same zip code as where I am, but she had high cholesterol, glucose, and some serious joint issues. Diets have never worked for her, she has a sweet tooth and ice cream passion. When I started over again last July, I weighed 510 pounds. I had done all the cooking. I basically stopped cooking anything except the stuff I was eating for my diet. Sometimes she ate with me, and sometimes she didn't. I didn't ask her to join me, I just asked that she keep her candy in her drawer, and if she wanted ice cream to go out for it so that it wouldn't be in the fridge. After I lost about 75 pounds, she started eating just what I fixed her. She has now lost 25 pounds, is off her cholesterol medicine, glucose is normal, and she is getting so many compliments that she is beaming. Today she told me that she can see her feet for the first time in years. I suspect that the same thing might happen with you husband. Plus, don't underestimate a guy's fear that his wife will get skinny enough to find a buffer husband. As you get healthy, he'll either get scared and try to sabatoge, or he'll get on board too.

Loki- I also like to watch I Lost It! I find myself getting interested in the people, and then disappointed when they have the surgery. Today's had a women's ex-husband say that he felt like his ex had taken the easy way out. It took guts for him to say that on camera.

MissMeliss- my mini-bio, I'm Catherine, I live in St. Pete, FL with a roommate and a basset hound named Ozzie, I'm 43, I'm orginally from Oklahoma, I'm at 395 after being at a high of 592 (I'm dying to lose those 3 pounds to make it an even 200). I used a wheelchair for 8 long years before getting fit enough to walk again. My long term goal is to get healthy and fit enough to return to the work I loved and had to leave behind, and to live to be a 100 years old.

Catherine

Last edited by CatherineM; 03-10-2005 at 10:04 PM.
CatherineM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 10:43 PM   #7  

Wow. You ladies are amazing! I don't have much time, but wanted to say congratulations to the 50 lb loosers, and thanks for the encouragement about my dh. I do think he is scared that I will find someone buffer. LOL Silly really I love him to death, which I why I worry bout him.

hippievanlady~I will do what you said though and just cook the stuff for my whole family, and hopefully he will get on board. I'm so glad that worked for your roomie. you sound like an amazing woman, and so brave. I wish I could make my own clothes, that would be great...no more ugly fat lady clothes, I would make stuff that is comfortable, and covers my belly all the way. LOL

ok here's my mini-bio too, since I am brand new.
I'm Debi a sahm mama to 4 kids(see there ages in my sig), wife to Travis. I love to read, knit, write, eat(obviously...i LOVE food), cook, exercise(just found this out...I always thought I hated it), homeschool, and cloth diaper. I am trying to start a small natural parenting store. I am trying to transition to a more natural lifestyle...
My goal is to feel good in my body, be able to dance like a madwoman wih my kids, and teach them how to eat without food controling thier lives.I weigh 304 right now and would love to be 160 eventually. I am ready to take responsiblity for my actions, and work through the stuff that i've been hiding from.
ok think that's it. debi
mamamoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 12:16 AM   #8  
Dancing those pounds away

Loki ... CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! 50 lbs !!!!!!

Gail ... You haven't posted in a longggggg time ... but ....if you happen to be lurking.... Happy Birthday. would love to have you back.

Melissa... Thin keeps the bio page updated regularly. If someone has not posted for 60 days they are deleted. There is a statement in the opening letting everyone know.

But my mini bio is ...
I was born in Illinois, raised in Missouri , and raised my family in Okla.
I am 54 years old going on 84. That is the main reason for wanting to lose weight.... HEALTH and MOBILITY !!!!! At one point in my life I had to use a walker to get from the bed to the bathroom first thing in the morning. But HAPPILY no more. I have been married 35 years. Three children ... two in-law kids ... 3 grandchildren. I have lost 42 lbs on a low carb plan. I am a major procrastinator and a hopeless romantic. My other worst character trait is being a people pleaser.

Last edited by 2cute2Bfat; 03-11-2005 at 01:40 AM.
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 06:48 AM   #9  
working off those pounds

S/C/G: 350+/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Well it's a lovely morning, and thanks to not taking the Glucophage I'm not nauseated...I'm definitely going to ask my doc about an alternative because it's been six months and my quality of life is just sooo low from that pill.

Catherine, nice to meet you!! - wow that's such a nice story, you've made it so far. I saw a picture of your dog, he's adorable...my grandmother had two basset hounds growing up, Sammie and Pokie.

Debi, nice to meet you too! - I think adopting a natural lifestyle is a great idea! Keep us posted with the parenting store idea, it sounds really neat.

2Cute - you didn't need to post a bio I know you! Hee hee. Sorry about jumping the gun with the bio page thing, I checked it out and I DID read that it's updated often (I don't recall reading that bit about deleting inactive members last time, perhaps that's new...) I didn't know that you once had to use a walker though, i'm telling you i could use one now and then in the morning. half the time i wake up and my back needs to get used to the idea of not laying down anymore, i get so stiff!!! That's the main reason i want to lose weight too...I just want my life back, you know?
VermontChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:03 AM   #10  
Michigan Old-Timer

Hi All! I'm up early this morning to send Honey off to the trenches! He's off to work and then straight to the airport this afternoon to leave for Germany.

This has been an eat out all week week! :eat: Geez, a girl isn't going to lose any weight on THIS schedule. I've had a lunch job every day this week! It's been fun, however, because I've taken someone different to lunch every day. Monday it was my mom to the Rainforest Cafe. Tuesday it was a dear friend's daughter to Big Buck Steakhouse and Brewery. Wednesday it was Susie to Ruby Tuesday. Yesterday it was my MIL and SIL to the Capital Grille. And today I have a reward shop at Buffalo Wild Wings. Yeesh!!!

I teased Honey that I was going to leave town while he was gone but he told me I had to stay here and WORK!!! What fun would THAT be? I think a quick trip to see my surrogate Aunt in Fort Wayne, IN would be a GREAT idea! We'll see, I have a bunch of shops scheduled for the first part of next week. If I can get them done early enough AND not schedule anything more, maybe I will go down for a day towards the end of the week.

We got snow again last night. It's a good thing because everything was looking pretty bad. Snow had mostly melted. Grass and shrubbery dead. You know the picture. Now everything is covered in a blanket of white again.

I'll try and do some replies, but I haven't done them in awhile so if I forget someone, please forgive me.

BarbPA: Hope you're having a wonderful time on your cruise. You should be home tomorrow. I'm looking forward to living vicariously through you with some great descriptions.

Gail: If you're still reading, Happy Birthday. We miss you.

Grannie/Mary: Where are ya, girl? Haven't seen you in a while. Hope all is well with your son.

Loki: 50 POUNDS is AWSOME!!! Good for you! Keep up the good work. I agree with you about taking it off at a steady pace instead of the quicker fixes. I think it STAYS off better when you've lost it on a plan you can live with for the rest of your life.

J-Ann: You changed your avatar. I know how hard it is to locate your posts and where you left off last when there is more than one person with the same little picture. That's why I searched long ago for one of my own and I've been the silly little devil ever since. Actually, I started off being a Hershey's kiss that unwrapped. Do you remember that one??? *I loved your "stay away from the drive-thru". I think those and stretch pants are very BIG contributors to our overweight society. Stretch pants because you don't realize your getting so big until it's too late. And drive-thru because they make food so damn easy to obtain and hide out with. Who can we sue????

Melissa: Actually, 2cute's right. I just finished weeding out some of the Bio Thread last week and there's a few more that are going this week. As a matter of fact, yours used to be there and it was wiped out some time ago after you left us. Sorry, you'll have to post another one. I used to delete them so that they couldn't be seen anymore. It made me feel better to not leave reminders of who was here and is no longer. But then the last few times I've deleted old ones, I've left them visible because then if someone comes back (like you have) I can just reinstate it. Sorry, but you left when I was still deleting permanently.

Catherine: Thanks for posting the picture. I can't imagine being confined to a wheelchair, however, I guess I do often TRY to think about it. Especially when my legs are giving me trouble and all I want to do is eat. Once in awhile it works to make me have second thoughts about what I put in my mouth. *I do hope that you will be able to get back into lawyering. I always thought that would be a facinating job. I realize that TV and movies are not REAL, but I do like all of the movies like The Juror, The Firm, Runaway Juror, Witness.....and that new Law and Order Trial by Jury is actually pretty interesting. BTW, what do you think of Michael Jackson showing up to court in pajamas. OMG! Maybe he's thinking INSANITY!!!!

mamamoo: Welcome to our little corner of the world. We're glad to have you joining us! * Congratulations on that new little one of yours. She's beautiful! *I'm glad you came to the realization that you had to get healthy for YOU, no matter what anyone around you does. My Honey is overweight as well. When I started WW I was gung-ho. I lost 85 pounds in 7 months. It was GREAT! Then Christmas came and as alot of folks do, I crossed the line. Then Honey gave me a BIG heart filled with chocolate for Valentine's Day and that was IT!!! But even before all this, during my successful losing months, Honey didn't bother to even try to join me. I didn't nag or say anything really to him about it, because he has NEVER, EVER commented about my weight and I wasn't about to do it to him either. I just thought when he saw me being successful that he would jump on the bandwagon. It didn't happen. So I decided, like you had thoughts, why bother. Unfortunately, that was in 1999 when I gave up the ghost. Luckily, I did learn something in those months and have made some positive changes, like giving up a 12 pack of regular Pepsi a day, that have stuck with me even though I'm only giving a half-hearted effort toward "being good" right now. I keep thinking the day will come when the "click" kicks in again and I can get back to the serious business of being healthy. Oh, BTW, you mentioned that your weight has not taken it's toll with health issues yet. Just wait. I was always soooo, not proud I guess, but boastful maybe, of the fact that I didn't have high blood pressure, sugar or cholestrol problems even with carrying that many pounds for so many years.....well, I'm here to tell ya (and I realize you are a WHOLE LOT younger than I am) it catches up with you!!! I turned 50 last year and I am now on Glucophage for being borderline diabetic. I'm on blood pressure meds and I'm on cholestrol meds. Take care of yourself now, because it does get ya in the end. There's no escaping it.

Jilly: I'm glad you were able to slip right back into your old job at Ruby Tuesday. Just remember that part of the problem with Ruby Tuesday IS their "kick-*** salad bar". You can make one heck of a calorie laded feast out of the offerings on that salad bar! Too bad about the choir, but like you said, "priorities". *I love the picture of you and your soon-to-be niece. She looks like she's a darling and the two of you together is just precious!

Lilion: Congrats on another 2 pounds! I'm glad you decided to do your own flogging about your 2 pound attitude so we wouldn't have to. 2 pounds a week is a VERY respectable amount to lose. AND it's the way to lose to KEEP IT OFF!!! *That's interesting that the La Leche League women told you that your eating habits had to do with milk supply. My experience has told me that usually they tout "the more you nurse, the more you have". Which IS true. Milk production is based a great deal on how often and how long.

Julee: I'm sure that opening night went really well for you and that the folks your delegated jobs to did their part. Your job sounds like soooooo much fun!!! * CONGRATS on the 6.8 pounds! You go, girl! Sometimes it's worth the wait!!!! Your enthusiasm just jumps on the page.

Mnemosyne: I see they have restyled the Easter egg molds from Jello. I got mine several years ago. They're kinda fun, actually. I made the eggs one year and then the jelly bean molds came out the following year (or something like that). They look kinda cute if you display them on a platter that you've covered in Easter grass made out of coconut dyed with a little bit of green food coloring. I actually got my molds right at the supermarket though. I haven't been to the grocery in a good while so I couldn't vouch for the fact that they have them there this year, but they did in the past. They were FREE with the purchase of 4 (maybe 6, but I think 4) Jellos.

Ruby: I'm with you. I always have the snappy comeback AFTER I've walked away. Funny too because I will keep telling myself "the next time that happens I'll say......." and then when it does happen, I just walk away.

Esmaraude: It's so good to see you posting again. I had missed you. *What a B1^CH you have to work around!!! My goodness! I do believe I would be saying something to management as well. That's harassment. I'm guessing you won't be standing around talking to her anymore. Maybe she'll ask you why someday and you'll have an opportunity to say something to her.

Scooter: I hope you have a safe trip and a really nice visit with your brother. I see you didn't get back in here last night, so maybe you're already on your way.

Synn: I have no interest in a daily food log. WHEN I journal, I do it on scaps of paper, the back of my hand, using the Weight Watcher pearl bracelet. I don't keep anything permanent. Just don't find the need.

Iwillbe: Sorry to hear your still on the doctor merry-go-round. Next time you'll have to think about spreading those appointments out some. OR, you could look at the bright side and think "gee, once I'm through with these nasty two weeks, I won't have to do it again for awhile". Gotta think positive!!!

Terri: Oh honey, BIG [[[[[hugs]]]]]!!!!! I hope the meeting with the lawyer went well yesterday although I don't hold out much hope if the girlfriend's or someone elses name isn't on the property, accounts, or somewhere giving them authority. I think the son trumps anyone else unless it's in writing. I'm sorry to hear your BIL isn't recovering as well as you had hoped. It's so sad when families fight. Greed and power have been the demise of many a family. Know that I'm praying for you all. These are difficult times. [[[hugs]]]

CD: Hope you're enjoying your trip to your folks. Guess you'll be having a busy weekend. We miss you when your gone, so make sure you check in when you get back.

2cute: Thanks for the ideas of what to do with myself while Honey is away. "Maybe clean the office....." Yeah, THAT'S gonna happen. This place needs a bomb to go off. That's the only thing that will get rid of all this junk! Oh my!!!

Barbg: Thanks for the joke. That was really cute. Lightened my day.

Angela: Ok, lady. You were starting your countdown on the 8th as Day One. What happened??? You haven't come back since then. Hope you're doing ok.

Huggy: " i just ate them. man i hate it when this happens." Boy, do I know THAT feeling! That's one of those nasty habits we have to break. It's self destruction.

Hilta: You haven't been around in a few day, honey, where are you??? The last time you posted it was 58 degrees there and you were going for a walk. Did you get lost in the warm weather??? Or did it snow while you were gone and you got buried???

Leanne: Where are you my friend from "down under"??? At last we heard you had hit your 50 pounds down mark. What's happening at your end of the world?

Well, ladies, I went back a whole week's worth of threads to make sure that I caught up with everyone. I hope I didn't miss anyone.

I have a busy day today, so I think I will get up and outta here. You all have a good one. Love ya bunches.
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:45 AM   #11  
61.25 POUNDS GONE!!!!

S/C/G: 329/266.75/190

Height: 5'7"

Sorry I didn't get to post last night. I was trying to get packed to leave. I am leaving right after work. So I am hoping that I didn't forget anything. Everyone seems to be doing wonderful! to everyone!

I am so excited about going to my brothers! Last night they called us to tell us they are having their first baby!!!!! I am going to be an Aunt for the 8th time WOOHOO!!...Well I gotta get a lot of work done so I can leave early. I will talk to yall later.

Scooter
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:45 AM   #12  
CrAzY GiRl on a mission!

S/C/G: 307/307/150

Good Morning Ladies~
Well today is day two of the LAWL...and so far, so good. I stayed POP yesterday and will do the same until all this yucky fat is gone....NO GIVING UP and NO GIVING in.

Today is Fun Friday, so I think for fun, once it gets a little warmer today (as it is only 9:42 AM) I am going to go for a nice walk with my new MP3 Player. And maybe convince the MIL to go window shopping for reward clothes! hahah!!

Who knows, but I gotta get moving today. I spent 2 hours going through clothes to sell on eBay yesterday....god, I never knew I had so many darned clothes! Anyway. I figure I am good with what I have for at least 50 lbs, give or take. So when I hit the point that I can no longer alter them, then I get rid of them and buy new ones.

That is all for now, I will check back in with you ladies later!

BTW, with LAWL you weigh in 3X a week and since last weigh in I have dropped another 3 lbs....WOOO HOOOO

*~*Keri*~*

Last edited by synn1977; 03-11-2005 at 10:21 AM.
synn1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 10:41 AM   #13  
It's gotta be the glasses

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by synn1977
I am going to go for a nice walk with my new MP3 Player.

*~*Keri*~*
Oh yeah, MP3 players rule! My new one has been an enormous help in keeping me motivated to take that all-important first step in exersizing every day, and it also motivates me to keep going longer than I probably would otherwise.

Anyway, I'm happy to back. I was tempted to check the scale today, but I thought better of it and plan on waiting until my usual Monday morning. I think I'm doing pretty good but since it's only been a few days since I've weighed myself I don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

I'm realizing how important it is to get moving! I notice such a big difference in my energy level now that I'm working out in the mornings again. And it's so easy to just go back home without the workout and feel like a slug all day.

I think about how I used to dread exercise throughout my life, but then I look at how much fun the kids in my program have with running around and stuff. I remember having those fun experiences with gym class and recess and such back then, before I become self-concious and afraid to look silly.

I mean, I was a skinny kid, and even though my mom was overweight, I didn't even consider the fact that it would happen to me someday. When I got past sixth grade, I became asthmatic and heavy. There were things I could have done to build up my strength but I gave up on trying.

I decided sports were stupid, even though I had wanted to be on the school basketball team once upon a time. And even when I did try to participate in gym, everyone would laugh at the fat girl's seemingly pathetic attempts to fit in. And tell me, who on earth would be interested in exercising after that?

There needs to be some type of program out there especially for children and pre-teens that go through such experiences, to let them know that exercise can be fun. Wow. Exercise and fun in the same sentence? I remember absolultely loathing it, but I was in the wrong enviournment for it. I needed encouragement in a place where I wouldn't have to be afraid of getting teased or looking ridiculous.

If I hadn't gotten over the fear of looking ridiculous I'd still be sitting on my butt feeling sorry for myself. Still, there are days I have to push myself, like when Danielle made that comment yesterday. But I let my anger for that fuel a good workout, so at least something good came from it!

I was also molested as a child, and I know that has caused a lot of problems with my life. I have dealt with it and moved on, but it was a tremendous and terrible journey to make it to that point. I think it had something to do with my fear of exercise, and I know it had a lot to do with my addiction to food and a lot of other things.

But I am moving forward. One step at a time.

Last edited by esmaraude; 03-11-2005 at 02:29 PM.
esmaraude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 11:52 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 306/261/160

Height: 5ft. 5.5 in

Thin - here I am! No I didn't get lost in the snow but close. It's been rather miserable here lately. The weather is terrible. So cold! Its running 25 degrees
below normal March Temps. My daffidols are budding, what do they know!
I guess I caught a bug from my grandchildren when I watched them. I
really wasn't sick-sick. I just didn't feel up to par. So I've been cuddling
under a blanket and reading my Book series.(Prehistoric America by the Gear's) I'm on the last one I have now.It is book NO. 11. I still have 3 to purchase.
My TOPS meeting was canceled this morning due to the weather again. My scale says I'm down another1.5 so I'm going to take it. Its coming off slow but still coming off.

I've been posting in the exercise thread and March challenge but just lurking here.

I've been enjoying all the new ladies and the past new posters.

Congrats to all the 50 pound losers. That's great. And to all of us
who are slowly adding up our loss to that amount

Wasn't that just too peachy of Michael yesterday.P J's really! I especially liked
Jay Leno's opening last night dupping him. It's a shame when celeb's
think their above the law! Jay is supposed to find out today if he
is still under the gag order. He's been having guest celeb's deliver
the jokes about M.J. He's allowed to write them but not say them.

Has anyone been watching the " Contender"? I didn't think I would
like it but it has some human tear jerking stories. I can't watch the
part where they pound the holy crap out of each other though!
I love STY ! My one Son-in-law's brother looks just like him!

Esmaraude- Isn't it funny how things earlier in your life can affect
you forever! As Dr. Phil says its not what your eating its whats
eating you.

Well I've prattled on long enough! HI to all!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I'll check in again
later.

Last edited by hilta; 03-11-2005 at 11:57 AM.
hilta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 12:19 PM   #15  
Jenny

*dances around* I'm under 300, not a HUGE move but a move in the right direction!
thefictionalme is offline   Reply With Quote