Old 08-28-2004, 11:25 AM   #31  
Dancing those pounds away

Good morning everyone.

Terri... The last time I rode a horse ( about 18-20 years ago) I was quite a site to see. My horse started trotting (I don't know which you call it .. but not running ...just bouncing me. lol) He saw the barn and he was headed for it. LOL
ANYWAY .... I looked like an IDOT !!! I looked like one of those Weebles. You know the ones... "weebles wobble but they don't fall down" I could not stop laughing. I could not control the horse nor myself. I was wobbling in circles .. I definitly looked like a weeble wobbling. My husband was laughing so hard he could not help either. He just prayed I didn't wobble OFF.

Now for seeing Mars. Thin's son was nice enough to point out to me that it was OLD NEWS. This event happend LAST YEAR. In fact... once Thin told me I could remember... I did see it last year. OH MY GOD I MISS MY MEMORY !!!!

And last but not least... THANKS for your last post.
QUOTE... No giving up even if you think you won't lose the 2 pounds. Its about making changes in our lives
I am going to need these last few days. Last night was a set back.
I NEVER in a million years... thought it would be this hard to lose 2 tiny pounds. Geez

Skittles ... glad you are feeling better. Enjoy your weekend.

Barbg .... My grandmother always played Bunco. I have often thought of joining a group.
I love reading your Detroit goal every day. I hope we all make it.

Thin... you have such diversity... going from our BRA girl to our BAR girl.
That tape should help you in both. LOL

Okay... I am out of here.
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 11:36 AM   #32  

Smile

I had to get some much needed coffee before posting.

I just got back from a 3 mile walk - I started to get the "urge" and decided to turn around and get back to my wonderful bathroom before something embarrassing happened again. CD I do have WATP tapes I can use when the corn fields are gone so I would be right by the bathroom. I just prefer to walk outside. It feels so much better.

Thin Thin Thin what is there to say !!!! (I have to admit I have always wanted to know how to do that - let me know!!)

Terri I saw that lady on Oprah too - but how many of us have a huge metal pole in our homes?

I am done reading Dr. Phil but haven't posted on the last chapter yet. I, too, have benefited a lot from reading his book and am going to keep reading it. I have changed while reading (and listening to him on my way to work) his book. I have been staying focused, which as you know is a big deal for me.
LuckyLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 12:45 PM   #33  
Determined

Skittles - Jane Fonda.. you laugh too All the 80's outfits and hairdos! I really like the beginning stretching, though I get worried because this video was made before all those rules about "what not to do" when warming up/stretching. But it Does crack my back and stretch me out like nobody's business! After the stretching though.. its just mainly jogging/running in place then maybe swinging your arms too! It's really hard if you're not exactly in shape.. so usually I just jog in place a bit. The music is no good though After a while she has one girl sing (she might be famous but I'm not sure) real beautifully, but also very slowly... oi but its the only video I have right now so its the best I can do
cdtobehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 01:43 PM   #34  
Michigan Old-Timer

Do Not Post Here. Follow us to "300+ And Ready To Try Again.....#562".

See you there!
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote