What's for dinner?

You're on Page 6 of 10
Go to
  • We're having coated pork chops with French's Crunch Time Entrees and we're having sauteed cabbage as the side
  • Chinese chicken wraps (chicken breast strips, cabbage, carrots, crispy wonton noodles, and sesame ginger dressing)
  • Lunch - leftovers
    Dinner - Did spinach salad with feta cheese, Special K Red Berries with Silk Almondmilk (more healthier than Soymilk but around same price yikes), and a little beef jerky as snack
  • Dinner
    1 wheat bagel w 3 Gortons battered fish fillet.
  • a BIG Salad
  • I had another BIG Salad and some scollop potatoes for dinner
  • Just threw a pork picnic cut into the oven to slow roast... Gonna add some carrots, celery, onion and garlic cloves in there later for our side. My house should start smelling heavenly in about an hour.
  • 2 Artichokes and a little melted butter and lemon to dip the leaves and hearts in.
  • Village Inn but next two days is "Fend For Yourself" nights which is okay
  • Chicken Noodle Soup,Nope Im not sick, It just sounded good
  • Kielbasa, zucchini & other veggies, stewed in a spicy tomato sauce. Hopefully it tastes good - I'm just winging it because I've run out of ingredients.
  • Right now the plan is herb & garlic chicken sausage, broccoli & a baked potato.
  • BBQ and Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
  • 2 Braut burgers and fries
  • Since I had pasta for lunch today I think Im just gonna have a salad for dinner tonight