Old 10-02-2011, 10:16 AM   #31  

Just a quickie today. Yesterday was DOPOP ( dead on pop)!

We had our first cold snap of the season come in and today is even better. Woke up to 55 degrees. AWESOME!

Enjoy your sunday all!

Later - Learn
learningtoliveagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:46 AM   #32  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

...easing head in the door ... everybody..

Glad to log on to the site and see this thread on the board when the old one closes and no link is posted (Ags ) it's hard for me to find the new thread have to wait until i see it pop up and this morning i did

Learn,good to see you back read about all that happen,glad things are settling down I'm so sorry i didn't reply to your FB message I'm not on there much and when i did see it,i saw where you didn't have access to a pc so i just didn't respond please accept my apology.Hope the family is doing great.

Look at you Lynnie you're knocking that fat down you've been doing/ARE doing an awesome job girl

Ags look at you almost 50 lbs gone you've found your groove thing I'm so happy for you Oh' I did see some pictures on FB of a party you guys had they were really nice.you're as sweet and you look

to everyone i missed!

My positive for today..will work on backing away from weighing everyday and focusing more on Just living my new lifestyle.Not letting the scale control me.I've lost most of the weight i wanted to lose so..for these last 20 or whatever more lbs i want to lose now, I just want to exercise,eat healthy and not be so driven that i need to Weigh everyday.

Last edited by OnaMi; 10-02-2011 at 11:01 AM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:19 PM   #33  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Happy Sunday all,

So much goodness going on and that's the way I like it, oh yeah oh yeah!!!

Wanna,
you have so got the right attiutde. No matter what, there is always tomorrow to do what you need to do!!! Good job on drinking your water and reaching for that apple. New habits are replacing the old ones!!! You Rock!!!!
Glad you are feeling good!!! and that ticker will move!!

Rach,
I loved your positive!!!! Staying on plan no matter what the scale says. Tell that old scale "I got this and you will not deter me!!!) WTG!!!!

Lynnie,
you are getting it girl, you are like a locomotive, steaming ahead and your results are definetly showing!!

Blanche,
I know you are loving this weather and so am I!!! I tried to text you back last night to tell all about my day, but I still get such suckie reception on my cell in my home, but only on the text's. The girls call this house the dungeon for cell phones and you know what they are right.

Ona,
I could not believe my eyes when I saw your post!!!! Happy to see you girl!!! Was wondering where you were??
Thank you for the compliments. How is your Mom and your Auntie??
With all the hard work you have accomplished your goals and you well deserve them. Whatever your last goal you want to be is..............there is no doubt in my mind, it is already in your grasp!!! You are right, it is now time to enjoy the fruits of your labour!!!! Sweetie, I always post ahead of time when I am about to close the and start a new one, I am so sorry you missed it. Next time, I will post it twice just for you sweetie!!!

Well ladies, I gotta tell you, I am so proud of myself, I could just dance and pardon me for just a moment as I stand before my computer and shake my bootie for a minute or two!!!!!LOL LOL LOL............................................... .....................
okay, I'm back now!!!! LOL LOL
YEsterday I went shopping for school clothes for Mali and to visit my sister, all by myself!!!! Yep, I, the Ags, went out of the house on the weekend!!! Hot diggity dang dang!!!..I went to three stores, two of which did not have riding chairs............SO I WALKED!!!!!! I did not park right up close at the stores either!!!! Five hours and $347.00 later I was back at home. All missions had been accomplished!!!! Two hoodies, two pairs of jeans, courdory's, 4 sweater (really nice sweaters I might add), 2 plaid shirts, 4 pairs of shoes for Mali, a coat for Mckinzi and two hat sets, a pair of boots for McKinzi, and a cardigan sweater. Not to shabby ugh!!!! Came home, ate well, and then back to the store for freezer bags to bag up 40 fresh croackers and spots!!!! What a great day is was and today, will be more of the same!!!!!

Well my chica's, enjoy the rest of your Sunday and remember truly what Sonday's are for, Jesus!!!!!

hugs love and blessings,
and remember to make every moment count,
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 10-02-2011 at 02:54 PM.
colormerd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #34  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

That's awesomeAgs you're getting stronger and stronger thanks Mother and Aunt are find.I miss you guys too many site i post on,too much gyming /jogging,life stuff..Just not enough time..but you guys are always in my thoughts ah..you don't have to do that just for me.I'll find y'all,somehow

Last edited by OnaMi; 10-02-2011 at 07:19 PM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:29 PM   #35  
Chi-town's finest!

S/C/G: 308/302/150

Height: 5'3"

Hello positive people!!! I know I haven't been on here in quite some time, but I've been working on me. I miss you all dearly (Ags, Learn and others). I see there are ALOT of new faces since I last frequented this forum. My how things have changed!!!

With the new month beginning I started to get increasingly serious about my health. For starters, I rode my bike for an hour (never done that before, 30 mins used to kill me), then my nephew and I walked a mile around our neighborhood. I intend on doing the bike thing daily combined with some other form of exercise.

Anyhow, yesterday evening my niece told me her nursing class was doing a walk for diabetes. I told her I wanted to do it too, so she signed me up. I'm asking if you can, please make a contribution on my behalf at: http://main.diabetes.org/goto/nonabee. Thanks!
nonabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:29 AM   #36  

Happy Monday Everyone!
Yesterday was a good eating day. Maybe a little too much sodium, but not too aweful bad. Stayed somewhat active around the house and am enjoying this cooler weather.
Today is planned out foodwise and I have errands, a doctors appt., and a visit with mom planned.
I'm being fitted for a heart monitor this morning, which I believe I have to wear for 24 hours. That way maybe they can catch what kinda funky things my heart is doing. Ought to be interesting!

Ona- It was so nice to see your post yesterday. I've missed you very much. You are truly an inspiration to all of us.

Ags- Wow, what a haul! Sounds like the babies will be all set for the cooler weather. Sounds like you were born to shop sista!

Nona- Well look who showed up at 3FC. Miss Nonabee herself. Girl I have missed you. Please don't stay away so long this time.

Well ladies that's all for me, have a wonderful monday.

Later - Learn
Old 10-03-2011, 05:54 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Peek!

Ags - what are croackers and spots?

I'll try to come back tomorrow, and maybe actually start posting again....
Laura G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:28 PM   #38  
I Need Accountablity!

S/C/G: 190/Ticker/160

My positive: Congratulations for staying on plan! Congratulations for finally figuring out the sugar is my food drug. Birthday cake/chips/dip at work last night and my body, mouth, mind were not going crazy to eat something. In fact, I did not have anything! And, it is all because the sugar addiction is gone! I have no craving for it.

And....I lost weight this week! Two pounds gone!
WannaBeLoserAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:01 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 318/218/160

Talking Hi! Back from vacation!

Hello there!

I've been MIA because we went on a short weekend get-a-way to Kentucky. We stayed at Barren Heights Christian Retreat. It was wonderful!!!
They provided our food. I made sure I wrote everything down I ate, though I did not keep track of calories until I just finished up with "My Plate" counting them just now.

We had a 5 hour car ride each way, and eating some meals on the run. I figured I'd be over, at least some.

BUT NO!!

I was within 15 calories every day of my limit...and drank more than enough water. We also walked quite a bit, so I figured I got my exercise in as well.

On vacation and stayed POP! THAT is my Positive Thought for today!
AND I've been here long enough for a SIGGY!! Whoot!
Change4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:21 AM   #40  

Good morning ladies!
Yesterday was an O.K. day for me. I only say O.K. because I feel like I nibbled too much. Although what I nibbled on wasn't terrible, I just feel it was too much.
Got my heart monitor on and wear it until 10 am today. Not sure it will tell them anything. My doctor ordered it because I told her I had been waken my heart started pounding so hard and when I checked my pulse and BP it was elevated, but I didn't have any episodes like that last night.
Today is basically a me day. Aside from returning the heart monitor I have nothing planned. Yay!

Change- Sounds like your whole get-a-way was a success. Congratulations!

WBLA- CONGRATULATIONS all around for you! Two pounds gone! AWESOME!

Laura- Welcome back! I too am curious to find out what croakers and spots are.

O.K. kiddies that's it for me. Have a great tuesday.

Later - Learn[/B]
[/B]
Old 10-04-2011, 07:47 AM   #41  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

hello lovely ladies!!!!! I want to thank AGS, LEARN, and Ona for the weightloss wishes and encouragement. It feels good to be out of the 300s. Now my goal is to lose 25 before christmas and 10 before halloween. I have already lost 5 for my halloween goal and five toward my christmas goal. I guess not having appetite because I stay so busy helps.
The job is going well except I have been dog sick for the past 2-3 days. I had to leave work early Saturday, took off Sunday, and had to leave early again yesterday due to vomiting and the upset stomach. I love my job just cant stand being sick.

Anyway SMILE ladies and have a super day!!!

Lynn
lynnie923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:59 AM   #42  
Changing my life

S/C/G: '09HW337 '11SW 314.0/266.6/155

Height: 5' 6"

Good morning all!

I am staying on plan, even though my personal life is not very positive. Does that make this a positive??

I made this commitment to myself to follow a plan for a year. I can do this.

I think it was Lori Bell who said it doesn't matter if your dog dies, your boyfriend is mean, you lost your job, you still stay on plan.
rachaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #43  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaelm View Post
Good morning all!

I am staying on plan, even though my personal life is not very positive. Does that make this a positive??

I made this commitment to myself to follow a plan for a year. I can do this.

I think it was Lori Bell who said it doesn't matter if your dog dies, your boyfriend is mean, you lost your job, you still stay on plan.
Staying on plan is definately a good positive!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Lynn
lynnie923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:00 PM   #44  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Good morning wonderful ladies,

All this good news has got me smiling and feeling goooood!!!!

OMGravy!!!!!

NonaB is in the HOUSE!!!!
I am soooo happy to see you. I think of you often. Are you all finished with school? Oh my , I cannot stop smiling, I love seeing old friends come back even if only to say Hi.
Yes sweetie, I will make a contribution, my mom and dad were diabetics and now so am I. So you will be walking for me too!!!
Way to go for all your exercising, got get me a bike too and all your walking. So way proud of you as always!!! You come back now, ya here!!! Smooches!!!

Morning Blanche,
Yes I was born to shop, but my pockets have not realized that just yet!!! LOL LOL
You better let me know the results from wearing that heart monitor Missy Pooh!! And please hug Momma for me. I recieved all your texts but when I tried to respond, gosh darn it, they just would not go through. Now enjoy your ME day!!!! You deserve it!!!

Lynnie,
you are crushing those pounds, five more already, you are about to be a lean mean Lynnie Machine!!!! Glad to hear you love your job so much, it is such a huge help when you love what you do!!! Rock it mommie!!

Laura,
What a day, what a day, all my old friends are stoppin' in. You have made my day!!!
Laura, croackers and spots are fish??? And they are soo soo good and not expensive either. I am stocking my freezer for the winter so we can have fresh fish all year long.
Come on back when you can, no pressure here, cause I know better well life can get full. Love you chica!!!

Linda,
congrats on figuring out what your triggers are and now being able to defeat them. Here is a WOOT WOOT for those two pounds hitting the dust!!!! You ROCK!!!

Donna,
first I want to say, your signature is my favorite scripture!!!! Great minds baby!!!! Second, I have learned that when I put HIM first, all things fall into place. He said, He would give us the desires of our hearts, and He lives up to HIS words!!! You did fabulous, but I expected that!!!! Next time you go on vacation.......I want to go!!! LOL Glad you had so much fun and success!!!

Rach,
yes that is a positive for sure!!! You are staying grounded and doing what you need to did to get yourself healthy no matter what comes your way, because the flip side is not acceptable, meaning no good heath, no you. You are strong and are doing very well!!

So far ladies, I am having a great day!!! Tonight is my late night at work and I have got my head in the right frame of mind!!! Drinking lots and lots of water today.....had a little too much sodium this week so I know what I need to do and am doing just that!!!

Here's hoping that each of you experiences something new today, something that makes you feel alive and happy to be you!!!! YOu are all exceptional women............let it out and let it flow!!!! YOu just may be someone else's inspiration!!!

Hugs love and blessings,
rememeber to make every moment count,
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 10-04-2011 at 12:04 PM.
colormerd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:49 PM   #45  
I Need Accountablity!

S/C/G: 190/Ticker/160

I ate lunch at my favorite steak house today. I stayed on plan! I passed up the bread prior to the meal. Dh offered bread and I said I will wait until the steak gets here.

I had my salad (no points), dressing on side, which I had very little. We split the salad, as we do the entire meal. Steak arrived, we ordered 8oz., I had less than half of the steak And, we split the steamed vegetables. I was offered some bread... I had food on my plate, so I think to myself, I do not need bread just because it is there. So, I passed again on the bread.

And... I drank water with my meal! I was so proud of myself. And, while looking over the menu, I made a comment to myself..."let's see if I can eat healthy." And, my Dh says, "Why, you are eating out!" I am thinking to myself ...all the more to eat healthy.

I was really surprised I did not crave the bread like before. Now I am wondering if the craving for bread was lost along with the sugar craving.

My rules, I make my decisions for food. If someone offers me food, I should reflect on the offer and refuse the food if I do not need the food. Whatever food goes in my mouth is my decision.
WannaBeLoserAgain is offline   Reply With Quote