Old 10-09-2011, 12:38 PM   #76  
Chi-town's finest!

S/C/G: 308/302/150

Height: 5'3"

Change, when I read your post abt your relationship with your dad it made me think of a song that Luther Vandross made called, "Dance with My Father." There's the link to the song, I hope you enjoy it!

OnaMi, congrats with the Zumba Charity Event.

Hey Learn!!! The WI was up 2 lbs. from last week (dang it!) I'm gonna keep on keepin' on though. @ least I'm not where I was some time ago.

WBLA, 3 walks in a day? Wow!!!

phonymahoney, congrats on the c25k. I had to go (pee) the other day while doing the hour I put in on my bike & as much as I wanted to keep going, Mother Nature made me take a break. I must say my workout was better once I relieved myself. Good luck!

Have a blessed week everyone!
nonabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 318/218/160

Height: 5'6"

Default The Smoky's were Calling My Name

My husband and I (and Jonathan) took a drive to admire the beautiful Autumn Leaves in the Smoky's today. Not quite peak...but still glorious! Had a picnic and stayed POP.

It was like having a date, because all Jonathan wanted to do was stay in the van and play Plants vs Zombies. Ha! My iPod was his babysitter. (He doesn't get to play it often, so it was a treat)

Prayer request, if you don't mind. Jonathan has been having some aggression issues at school. We're starting him on Abilify tomorrow. He's been on a few things that have not worked. I've been reading wonderful testimonies of how great this medicine has worked for some kids on the spectrum. But there CAN be side effects, so I am concerned about that possibility. Please pray that the Lord will use this to make a real difference in j's behavior. He is so smart and has such amazing potential. (But I hate meds!)

Donna
Change4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:38 PM   #78  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

OKay, I am done,

Please know I read all of your wonderful post and replied to every single one and listed my positives as well and poof they disappeared. Soooo Congrats to all, I am so proud of you all!!!! It was just way to much to try to do all over again.

My missing post has me a little ticked off so I will come back later to try it all over again.

But here is a little something to make you all smile.....

Weight Watchers Poster.jpg

This is so true!!!

Hugs love and blessings,
remember to make every moment count,
Ags
colormerd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:15 AM   #79  

Happy Monday!

Lynn- Rest those feet girl.

Phony- Nature calls at the most inconvienent times.

nonabee- O.K. next weeks WI is gonna be awesome!

Donna- I do hope the new meds help your son and without any side effects. Your all in my prayers.

Ags- I know you had a wonderful weekend, now have a wonderful week.

I had a great day with eating, but no exercise. Mother Nature blessed us with a full day of rain. I just love these days when the rain comes down all day. Not too hard, not too light, no thunder and lightning, just right! Everything is so clean and fresh and the weatherman is calling for more today. Bring it on!
Got a doctors appointment today, just a follow up. Gonna whine and complain to her about my sleeping (or lack of it). I'm so dead tired, yet I can't seem to stay asleep more then 3 hours. Last night I slept from 1:00 am till 3:00 am. I think it's my meds. Very hard to lose weight when I'm sleep deprived.
Sorry I ended up whining to you all!
My POSITIVE is I'm eating right and with a little patience, trial and error and help from my docs this weight will come off.

Have a wonderful day all!

Later - Learn
learningtoliveagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:42 AM   #80  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Good morning ladies!!! Here it is the last day before I have four days off and my feet are killing me. Last night they were hurting so much I had to take some naproxen for the pain. It helped me finally go to sleep. My positive for the day is no matter how much my feet hurt and just dont want to do this anymore I know thats doing this will get me my own place to live.

Lynn
lynnie923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:21 AM   #81  

Good morning all my fellow 3fC'ers!
I had a grand day yesterday, which included a nice visit with my doctor. We seem to agree about so many things. She has found things that no other dr could and set me up with drs that can help me. I truly feel like I matter when I go to see her. Thursday I have an appt. with a rheumatologist so I can get control of this fribromyalgia and start moving forward.

Lynn- Again baby those tootsies and enjoy your 4 days off.

Everyone else...

Where the H E double toothpicks are you!

Later - Learn
Old 10-11-2011, 10:00 AM   #82  
Changing my life

S/C/G: '09HW337 '11SW 314.0/266.6/155

Height: 5' 6"

Good morning! Good morning! I'm here.

I'm so glad to read about everyone's positives. Makes me smile.

Nona - I love that song. *sniff sniff* Great job on the exercise!

Change - a picnic sounds wonderful, so glad you were able to enjoy that nature time. I will add a prayer for you son.

Ags - so sorry your post disappeared, very annoying I'm sure.

Lynnie - poor tootsies, I know they have to be hurting, I hope you can get your foot massager soon!

Learn - Isn't it wonderful to have a good relationship with your doctor? Makes all the difference in the world. I hope you continue to solve your health issues, so you can continue concentrating on YOU!!

My positive for today is that I am here! I am on plan & ready to exercise this afternoon.

I had a wonderful anniversary celebration with my husband. My sister was nice enough to keep our son for 24 hours, so that was a NICE break. We went out for a fabulous (planned off plan) dinner and really enjoyed each other. It was a much needed re-connect. *sigh* Wonder if we can do that again this weekend? LOL
rachaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:43 PM   #83  

Hello lovelies!

Just thought I pop a post in to say WONDERFUL things going on here ! I read through the posts every couple of days, and so much "on plan" activity happens here!

Well done to one and all!!!!

I've cracked the 250somethings now, so while I have a long way to go, the job is half done - so can I say a big thanks to everyone here who helped me get started on this journey!
MrsTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:14 PM   #84  

Talking Figured out how to do this...I think!

Mrs Tee - Major Congrats on the 250something. Oh the joy!

Rach - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! And lucky you to get a 24 hour break! Glad you
had a chance to celebrate!!

Learn - praying for your Dr. appointment. I hope they have the answers you are looking for.

Lynnie - Poor you...poor feet. I hope they feel better. And sometimes knowing the goal (new place) will keep you on track. My feet have been killing me lately. I've got a Podiatrist appointment Friday. No fun at all.

Ags - MISSING YOU. Hope you're doing well. ((((((((())))))))

Nona - Man...watched that video and cried like a baby. Thank you so much. I never heard that song before. Wow.

And for my positive: Had a great idea for an invention and it is actually online to be voted on! Whoot! Wouldn't that be amazing if they actually decided to MAKE it?? : )
Old 10-12-2011, 04:24 AM   #85  

Morning All!

Change- What kind of invention, I'm intrigued!

MrsTee- Congratulations! WOW!!!

rachael- Your anniversary sounded wonderful. Glad you had some hubby and you time. It's always nice to rekindle the fire once in a while.

Yesterday was a good day. I stayed POP all day. Now for another 24 hours. Gonna work off some of this wiggle by dancing with my vacuum cleaner for at least an hour.

Have a great day all!

Later - Learn
Old 10-12-2011, 08:37 AM   #86  
Changing my life

Good morning postive people!

Change - do tell? Link or something, you're killing us here!

MrsTee - You rock. Halfway to your goal is amazing!

Learn - I lol at you dancing with your vacuum for an hour.

I hope you are all having an amazing ON PLAN day. And remember, just because you had a bad meal, doesn't mean you have to make it a bad day!
Old 10-12-2011, 09:39 AM   #87  

Talking My idea...

Would love for you all to vote and add a comment if you don't mind.
I hope it is ok to post this here:

http://www.quirky.com/ideations/115621
Old 10-12-2011, 09:53 AM   #88  
Changing my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Change4Life View Post
Would love for you all to vote and add a comment if you don't mind.
I hope it is ok to post this here:

http://www.quirky.com/ideations/115621
Really good idea! I remember the heartbeat bear, this is a cool play on that. I can totally see Mommy & Daddy's voices soothing baby.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:28 PM   #89  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Thanks for all the sympathy about my feet. But i know the more I lose weight the better it will be on my feet and its just going to take some time getting use too. Maybe I will get that massager this weekend.
My positive is no matter how negative things get at work I smile and tell people to have a nice day.

Lynn
lynnie923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:14 AM   #90  
Changing my life

Lynnie, that is a wonderful positive. I'm sorry your feet hurt so badly. I do understand. My parents used to cater. 300+ pounds and 15 hours on your feet do not go well together. I know continuing to lose will help us both with our sore feet.

I hope you are all having a wonderful, on plan day.

My positive for today is that I lost a pound this week. That's positive on it's own, but it's also TOM, so I was pleased at no gain.

Last edited by rachaelm; 10-13-2011 at 10:40 AM.