Old 09-28-2011, 04:25 AM   #16  

Good Morning All!
Yesterday was a pretty good day food wise, but today I gotta get moving more. The morning temps are suppose to be somewhat cooler this week, so I'm gonna try to get some walking in before it warms up.

rachaelm- I hope you got that exercise in. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Well have a wonderfully POP day all and I will peek back in later.

Later - Learn
learningtoliveagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:04 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 318/218/160

Height: 5'6"

Default I love to laugh with my son!

This morning while we were waiting for the bus, I was congratulating Jonathan for his great job at paying off his debt he incurred during his bad choices/bad behavior at school a week ago. (He owed $38,000 in Kelly Kash Fees) They EARN Kelly Kash for good choices. It was a huge debt and felt like he would never pay it back. He said, "Yes, it feels good. I made a mistake though. I should have called a debt counselor. They could have cut my debt in half." I ♥ this boy!

Positive thought: Enjoying the small stuff!

~~~~~~~~~
Donna
from East Tennessee
Change4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:21 AM   #18  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Good morning ladies!!! Welcome back Learn!!! You were highly missed. Well today i work 12-7 and then I have the next two days off. My positive is I wont be working truck day YAY!!!!!! I love my job but there are times when I just want to come home and vegatate.

Lynn
lynnie923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:31 AM   #19  

Default Excited!

17 pounds in 6 weeks!
My jeans are getting too big! (they were tight when I started this!)
I got my Wii, and I did some aerobics and strength training.
It's making me start moving...and that is good!

Happy Happy Happy!

Donna
From East Tn
Old 09-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #20  
I Need Accountablity!

S/C/G: 190/Ticker/160

I had a good feeling walking in the store yesterday. My body felt lighter, my stomach felt smaller. I felt good! Listen to your body signals, you will be surprised when you start losing the weight.
WannaBeLoserAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:32 AM   #21  

Good Morning All!

I had an awesome day of eats yesterday. Gonna work on moving a little more today.
Must do some grocery shopping today, so that will get me some extra walking in.

Ags- Darling I miss you!

Lynn- Thank you for the welcome back. Hey girl, your out of the 300's. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

WBLA- Those are awesome Positives, when you can feel lighter and slimmer. Rock on girl!

Donna- Opps! Don't let those britches fall down. Maybe time for some new ones. Awesome job with the weight loss, 17 lbs in 6 weeks. CONGRATULATIONS!

O.K. everyone! Get out there and start racking up those POSITIVES! I wanna hear all about them.

Later - Learn
Old 09-29-2011, 08:17 AM   #22  
Changing my life

S/C/G: '09HW337 '11SW 314.0/266.6/155

Height: 5' 6"

Good morning! My positive for today is that I am going to stay on plan, even after a very disappointing GAIN on the scale for weigh in this morning.
I'm doing some breathing & remembering everything I've read here. If I eat less and move more I will lose.

Learn - thank you, I do feel very welcome here & I have been great with exercise. I think that might be part of the problem on the scale this morning, I've been working out for 40+ minutes a day. I've already got visible muscles popping on my arms. It's exciting.

Change - WTG! 17# gone, what?! That's great! Congrats on moving too.

Lynnie - you're my 300+ hero, you're rockin this weight loss!

Wanna - Wow, isn't it great to actually feel good about ourselves??!! Keep up the hard work.
rachaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:25 PM   #23  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Good evening diva's

Been working late for the last two nights and am dead dog tired!!! But I am here today and fully motivated!!!

Lynnie,
Better late than never, I know I am on the caboose, but I am here to pat you on the back, sing you a song, holla from a mountain top, clap till I can't clap anymore.......CONGRATS ON YOUR 75 POUND LOSS!!!!! YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TOO!!!!! Look at you now in the 200's!!!!! You rock!!!!

Donna,
you definetly have my prayers and support!!! God is holding her parents in the palm of His hand!!!!! I pray they find peace.
On another note, so glad you able to make extra cash, you will love the Wii and the Wii Fit. Try to get the just dance game.....AWESOME!!! Give your son a great big hug from me, he is one bright young man, bet he gets it from his momma!!! I just knew you would love that Wii, 17.9 pounds gone!!! You rock!!!!

SoD,
Sending good vibes your way for your day to continue on this great path!!! And sending a shout out to the big guy upstairs to relieve your pain. I have a special connection with Him, but your probably already knew that!!! lol

Wish,
hi there girlie, was missing your face in this place!!! Good to see ya!!

Blanche (Learn),
What great news.......from the bottom to the top but most of all becasue you my neighbor, friend and sista are back!!!!!! Thank God for friends that God puts in your path. Glad it was able to take some of the sting out the finances. You Rock Mommie!!!

Rach,
no need to beat yourself up, you are back on track, just the way it should be. Now move baby move!!!!

Wanna,
You cannot ask for a better positive than that!!!!! Seeing your body change before eyes, is amazing, motivating and strengthening all at the same time!!!!

Well it is time for my positive's of the day.
I had no sleep last night at all, but with God's help I made it thru the day and for the biggest and the best.............I made it to WI and I lost 4.8 pounds so I am now only 1.2 pounds away from 50 pounds lost!!!!! Striving for next week!! We will see!!

That's it ladies, gotta go find my pillow and make it holla!!!

Hugs love and blessings,
remember to make every moment count,
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 09-29-2011 at 07:51 PM.
colormerd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:13 PM   #24  

Default Woooooohoooooooo Ags

I am seeing,
wishing,
hoping,
praying,
imagining,
dreaming,
excited about, and
KNOWING

you're going to make it to that awesome place of 50 pounds gone!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Donna
from East Tennessee
Old 09-30-2011, 04:24 AM   #25  

Gate Keeper here! The store is officially open!

Yesterday was a real good day. I ate smart and even moved my tush a little. I plan on doing the same today plus some. We have our first cool front moving into our area tonight so I'm looking forward to a little walk in the woods saturday morning with temps in the lower 60's.

Ags- My BFF! CONGRATULATIONS on your loss this week. Next week we'll hear you saying how close you are to a 60 pound loss, I just know it.

rachaelm- Definitely sounds like some muscle weight gain. Don't mind that at all, it's a good thing.

Donna- You are so right! We all can do it!

O.K. Gals! Let's all get out there and rock this world!

Later - Learn
Old 09-30-2011, 11:30 AM   #26  
Changing my life

S/C/G: '09HW337 '11SW 314.0/266.6/155

Height: 5' 6"

Yay for positives!! I am staying positive and on plan, even with a gain this week.

Ags, you are just the sweetest thing ever. Thank you so much for your support of everyone on the boards. 50 pounds gone???!!!! That is amazing!!

Change - what a wonderful positive thought for your 3FC friend!

Learn - thanks for opening the store today. I love the changing seasons! Keep up the great work!
rachaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:19 PM   #27  
I Need Accountablity!

I am learning to grab some water to drink when I can't figure out what to eat, because I think I am hungry. The water helps. When I am desperate and I need some calories now, I am reaching for an apple to eat! And, I am enjoying the taste of the apple!
Old 10-01-2011, 03:50 AM   #28  

Good Saturday Morning!

Yesterday was another POP day for me with eating and some exercise. The weatherman says we'll have cooler temps today, so I'm hoping to get a morning walk in here on the property.

rachael- Keep that POSITIVE attitude and the weight will come off. Your doing great!

WBLA- You keep up with the water and the fruit. Your making POSITIVE changes. You go girl.

O.K. gang, that's it for me this morning. I'm going outside today and play, anyone wanna join me?

Later - Learn
Old 10-02-2011, 03:18 AM   #29  
I Need Accountablity!

I am determined to stay on plan because I want my weight ticker to move! I feel good.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:53 AM   #30  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Good Morning ladies!!! My positive for today even though I am sick as a dog is I lost 3 lbs. I am at 296 now. Now I am going to change my ticker and profile and get my arse back into bed.

Smile and hugs
Lynn
lynnie923 is offline   Reply With Quote