Old 11-12-2011, 12:00 AM   #1  
hopinq to lose it all <3

S/C/G: 342/322/190

Height: 5'8

Default hello all <3

[/COLOR]

heyy everyone !! i juss wanna start by telling yuu a little bOut myself. My name iis leelee && I'm 25. i hav not been struggling with my weight for my whole life buh since the age of 15 i started gaining weight && haven't really ever stopped. My highest weight was 342 which was fairly recent. i found out i was that heavy at a weight watchers meeting. The first week on ww i lost 17.6 lbs !!! From there i started going to the gym && doing 30 mins on the elliptical && went down to 302. THENNN i stopped. Everyrhing. i was always going to start dieting aqaiin "tomorrow". After that i juss refused to even think bOut weight at all. Well from the 302 i am back up to 322. Monday i was 332 buh i also started accuweight bead diet monday && hav since lost 10 lbs buh i can not do this diet. itz very hard !! i am thinking of juss calorie counting && cardio !! Buh i want somewhat fast results !!! Anyway I'm here for support ! Thanks for listening !!
babiibLondiiexOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:34 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

What I've learned is that fast weight loss isn't necessarily permanent weight loss- or even actual fat! You may see the numbers change, but there are many other thing such as amount of fluids lost, etc that will show a drop in the scale number. That also would explain why you would shoot back up so fast after being off it for a couple days. Calorie counting an exercise sounds like a great plan. Just remember you have to be patient. It took a long time to get to where you are today, and its going to take time to lose it.
Amber1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:28 AM   #3  
hopinq to lose it all <3

S/C/G: 342/322/190

heyy && thanks for the reply. Yeah i know the whole fast weight loss thiinq buh iis losing 2 lbs a week motvating? Not to mii whatsoever especially when yuu hav SO much to lose . I'm juss finding it difficult to change the way i eat. i do very well all day buh very late at night i find myself in the kitchen sabataging myself. i juss need to find a plan that works for mii.
babiibLondiiexOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:23 PM   #4  

Hi, i think you should find a way of life that works for you. Thats what I did last January. After all my years of up and down i finally figured it out. I count calories, keep a food journal. I give my self a weekly total of calories spread them over the week. That way if on some days i am over a daily count, i can make it up.

So basically this is a plan i can stay on for life

Find a basic plan that works for you, start it up, and tweak it as you move forward.

Also remember what someone told me. I didn't gain this weight overnight and i am not going to lose it overnight, there are no quick fixes.

Good luck, and dont quit before the miracle happens.

Last edited by PearlNorth; 11-12-2011 at 05:29 PM.
PearlNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:43 PM   #5  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

I have loss 101lbs in 29 weeks by cutting out carbs having no more than 30grams a day and very little sugars. I use the carb control drinks for breakfast and lunch with 2 cups of veggies for lunch, dinner 8oz of meat 2 cups of veggies and a late snack shake. I drink at least 3-4 liters of water a day and drink a lot of HOT tea, mostly green tea. I was at 388 when I started now I am at 287 and loving every minute. Good luck in your journey
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote