Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 09:19 AM   #466  
Changing my life

S/C/G: '09HW337 '11SW 314.0/266.6/155

Height: 5' 6"

Good morning! Where are our positives for today??!!

My positive is that I have exercised AT LEAST 10 minutes every day for the last nine days. Phew. That's a lot more moving than I was used to.

Keep up the great work! I love reading all of your posts.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:34 PM   #467  

Hey all, just a quick drop by to say hello and well done to everyone on plan!! Lynnie you MUST be so close to breaking into the 2somethings???
Old 09-22-2011, 04:48 AM   #468  

S/C/G: 318/218/160

Height: 5'6"

Talking It Happened!!

Bye Bye 300's

Hello Twosieville!!!

Weighed this morning and was HAPPY!!

THAT is my positive, uplifting thought for the day! WHOOT!!!
Old 09-22-2011, 06:18 AM   #469  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTee View Post
Hey all, just a quick drop by to say hello and well done to everyone on plan!! Lynnie you MUST be so close to breaking into the 2somethings???
I cant get past this 301. I am hoping this week I do.

Lynn
Old 09-22-2011, 08:11 AM   #470  
Changing my life

Good morning All!
My positive for today is I lost 7.6 lbs my first week! Yay!
And my sister and I have started exercising at an outdoor fitness area here at work. We've done at least 30 minutes of exercise every work day.

Last edited by rachaelm; 09-22-2011 at 10:02 AM.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:36 AM   #471  
I Need Accountablity!

S/C/G: 190/Ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

I am so happy that my daughter and sister are also on plan. We are supporting each other to achieve a healthy life style.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:31 AM   #472  

Location: Gulf Coast of Texas...between Galveston and Houston

S/C/G: 311/304/199

Height: 5'7

OK...jumping in here because after our car accident 4 years ago I thought what I did today might just be impossible...BUT....I did it!!! Just mowed our backyard (which is football sized) with only one stop to sit and have some water. No small feat in the Gulf Coast of Texas heat! What a blessing to feel dirty and sweaty and out of breath again!!! lol...Thanks for this thread guys. I love all the positive vibes!
Firefly
Old 09-22-2011, 11:00 AM   #473  
awesomeness.

S/C/G: 350-ish/ticker/199

Height: 5'5"

Oh yeah, that Texas heat will suck the life out of you! I'm super proud of you, Firefly!

And as for me! I have been walking at 4mph for two miles everyday, and watching my calories. I didn't want to finish my two miles today, but I did it anyway and the weight is melting off despite TOM! Hoozah.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:41 PM   #474  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'9"

Wow ... so many new faces ... love, LoVe, LOVE it!!! Sorry I have been MIA ... been super busy at work, which is where I use the PC to get on here. Love that the thread is just moving on along!!! Well, I am doing okay, and staying on the HIGH side of my calories, but still within my limits so that is a positive. I have not weighed in a while, and tomorrow is the day ... hopefully have recovered from my damage!!! Hope everyone is well!!!
Old 09-22-2011, 07:11 PM   #475  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Well well well,
new faces in the house!!!! I love it, because the more the merrier!!!!!

First I want to tell you ladies, new and old, I will be starting the next part of this late tonight........so please please please be on the look out for it and as of tomorrow start posting in the new section. It will have same title but it will just be part 17. I cannot believe I started this thread over two years ago or a little more and it is still going strong!!!! Thanks to all of the ladies that have played a part in making this thread soooo SUCCESSFUL!!! I love you all.

Now with that out of the way........I want to WELCOME all of the new faces to our humble abode!!!!!! Keep your positives coming, and I will (we) will keep on passing out love, support, encouragment, friendship, woot woots and bravo's!!!!! :che er3: Now sit back and take your shoes off and rest and relax awhile. We are all family here!!!

Rach,
ever so proud of you!!!! 9 days straight and 10 minutes a day....burn baby burn......the calories that is!!!!! WTG!!!! You can accomplish anything you set your mind too!!! See already 7.6 and have pumped up the exercise too and got your sis involved. Get it girl!!!!

Mrs Tee,
hey there lovie!!!! How is my fellow weaslette!!!! Evverything going well in your neck of the woods!!!! Miss ya bunches!!!

Change!!!!!!
I love your new Avatar but even more than that...............I am loving knowing you are in TWO"SSSS VILLE!!!!!! As MC Hammer would say "Can't touch that"!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!! Standing ovation coming your way......can you hear it...........I am clapping loud for ya!!!!

Lynnie,
no worries.....It is yours....go for it chica!!!!

Wanna,
you and sister together, double impact!!!! It is nice to have someone to do this with and even better it is your sister.. Sibling commradere!!!!! Bonding is a wonderful thing!!

Texas Firefly,
First of all WELCOME!!!! Love the avatar!!!! Is it okay if I call you firefly, we already have a Tex 1 and a Tex 2!!!! Lol You are doing amazing things, not to have been able to do anything like that in FOUR years, what a feat you achieved!!!! You are da bomb!!!!

Wish,
I hope that is okay with you too, that I shorten your name. What a beautiful young lady you are !!! Such a sweet sweet face!!! Welcome here to our family, hope you stay awhile so we can get to know you better!! Look at you beig determined and all finishing those two miles. You are certainly on the right track!! Keep up the good work!!!

SoD,
Hey there lovie, yes I did miss you much!! Glad to see your place in the place. Limits are good and staying within them, as........AWESOME as are you!!!! Let me know of your success tomorrow at the scale and yes I said succuess, I am claiming it for you!!!!! Love you darling!!!

Blanchie Pooh,
Love you more than you know. Now get that computer fixed, I need my gatekeeper back!!!

Now ladies as for me, drum roll please.............I am down two more pounds!!!! Even with my swollen legs, I am still down!!!!! Hot diggity dang dang!!!!! I am so proud of me and thankful that the Lord has given me the strength to keep on keeping on. Learning self control is a truly wonderful thing.

Now don't forget look for the new part of the thread late tonight or tomorrow.

Ag's is leaving the building.........
Hugs love and blessings,
and remember to make every moment count,
Ags
Old 09-23-2011, 10:45 AM   #476  
Changing my life

Good morning! I hope you are all having a great ON PLAN day!!

My positive for today is knowing that I stopped eating last night when I was full. Not when my plate was empty. OMGoodness that is a big victory for me. I was hungry, so looking forward to the delicious dinner my parents made for us all. I'm just very proud of myself.

Lynnie - I hope your new job is going well. You are going to be out of the 300s in no time!

Wannabe - Support from family & friends is awesome. My sister is working a plan too. It's nice to have a partner.

TX Firefly - Way To Go!! I live in the south, I know how hot it is, good work!!

Wishfu - YAY for melting weight!! The only kind I like...

SoDetermined - I hope you have a great WI today. Congrats on staying in your range.

Ags - YAY, TWO lbs gone!! Great work!

Last edited by rachaelm; 09-23-2011 at 10:50 AM.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:55 PM   #477  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hey there diva's...............this is it........closing the thread and starting part 17. All new post go there. IT has been grand and see you on the flip side in part SEVENTEEN!!!!!

Hugs love and blessings,
remember to make every moment count,
Ags
Closed Thread