Old 03-15-2011, 07:59 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Debbie -- I love that every day can be a new start!

Learn -- Yes, those places can really be a workout!

I have to have a cavity filled today. First time in over 20 years, I think!!

But I've got an appt with my trainer and plan for a second OP day!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #92  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Car is getting fixed. Turned out to be an easy fix BUT while they were checking it all out they found the drive shaft was holding together by a thread sooo the big bucks I'd planned for the possible valve job it didn't need are going towards big bucks for a new drive shaft. My mechanic looked for a used one but there's not one to be found in NYS. I'd rather new anyway.

I had too many carbs yesterday. I'm not a carb counter but even I know when I've over done. :-)

It's sunny and almost 50. I think the lawn will be dry enough that I can get out and do dog clean up this afternoon.

Last edited by j-ann; 03-15-2011 at 12:20 PM.
j-ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:36 PM   #93  
300+ Chick

Hello all.. I failed today with my plan, was good till today..Had 2 large slices marble cake..darn me!! Even when I have pain on my buttocks ..a wake up call for me on not eating sweets!!! and I ate that darn cake..Ugh!! Each day is a new begining and looking forward to that new day.

Am just going to focus on food and staying on plan..No formal exercise.

Dgramie...Awww..Hoping your tuesday went well .

Angela...You are doing good on making wise food choices.. Way to go!!

Learn.. Great job on being on plan and your shopping workout is good enough.

Have a good evening ladies..
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:36 AM   #94  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Hey ladies, another good OP day today. Actually well under my calorie limit; journalled and exercised. Ate dinner out and managed to make reasonable choices, plus I ate a very light lunch, knowing that dinner was going to be out. Did not get enough work done, though.

Liliann, did you get back on plan after the marble cake?

Have a great Wednesday, ladies. Half way through the week.

Angela
Vortex_VVV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 04:03 AM   #95  

Good morning!
Had a good OP day yesterday. My son got his braces off and his invisible retainers (top & bottom) in. While waiting for his retainer to be made we went out for lunch. He had pizza and I had a salad. Then when dinner time came around I had salad again. I think I actually ended up a little low on carbs, but that's fine with me.
Today is more appointments, lab for me this morning and then dentist (cleaning) for my son this afternoon. Then we're smooth sailing the rest of the week.

I'm gonna have an OP day today! Here's hoping you all do the same.

Learn
learningtoliveagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:10 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Dare I say after 10 POP days I'm feeling back in the groove - I was enjoying the scale shedding the water weight and going down daily but I guess now it's back to reality. My calories are coming in between 1300-1500 - need to up it a bit I know - and increase my exercise.

Stay strong!
gggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:26 AM   #97  

Height: 5'7"

I had a great pop day yesterday. I even got my exercise in early in the day and didnt have to do it in the evening.
We are warming up and hopefully starting to dry out. We had more rain in 8 days than in a full 6 months of 2010.
Barbque chicken for dinner tonight. Just doing it in the oven this time. Hubby is going to fill up our tank so we can fire up the grill.I cant wait for grilled veggies.
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:08 AM   #98  

I overate a bit yesterday, but at least I wrote everything down.

I'm looking forward to the grill, too!!

Everyone who's not OP, today is a new day. Make a plan!!! Let's do it!
And those who were OP, let's do it again!!
Old 03-16-2011, 08:54 AM   #99  

sinking fast here! Not op and not loving it either. I feel so bloated and not happy about the fall off the wagon. I will get back to where I need to be. Stay strong my friends I am doing enough damage for all of us. Not overeating as much as what I am eating! My sister is here until Sat. Hopefully I can regain my senses by then. Ruth

Last edited by Iwillbe; 03-16-2011 at 08:55 AM.
Iwillbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:36 AM   #100  

Ruth -- what can you do to get yourself back on track??
Old 03-16-2011, 05:09 PM   #101  
300+ Chick

Hello all.. Today was not a good on plan day.. No sweets, but overeat on polish sauages and bread w butter. I want this day to be over and hoping Thursday will be a better day.

Ruth.. Hang in there.
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:19 AM   #102  

Height: 5'7"

liliann- I gave up bread. I find that if I have a bite of it I over eat it. Just try not eating it. I even survived red lobster without the cheddar biscuits.

Ruth- how about a big salad for dinner today or some good old green beans with some baked meat. Its so hard to cook and not be able to eat it. I have a dear friend and we love to cook and eat when she comes. Glad she is too busy for a visit right now.

Heather- what are you planting this year? I have thought about going out and digging a row to plant some lettuce and radishes and green onions. Im so ready to play in the dirt. Good food plus it would be great exercise.

Carol- how are you? sending the warm weather your way.

Angela- hope you get the nice weather also.

judy- how is your week going?

I had a great day yesterday and it should be even better today. Got my food planned all except dinner and we will be eating out. I will just have to make good choices. Scales are going the wrong way but Ive been good.
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:20 AM   #103  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Loving the new trainers - I think my body needed the switch up. Also feels so good to be able to walk to class! Trying to stay off the scale until Wednesday.

Ruth - isn't it amazing how bad we feel - why oh why do we do it. Miss ya!

Stay strong!
gggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:02 AM   #104  

Debbie -- This week I'll plant lettuce, spinach and swiss chard for greens, and then peas, scallions, radishes. And maybe a little broccoli and cabbage. We'll see. Later I'll plant beans, tomatoes and peppers.

I was good during the day yesterday, but we went out to dinner for our anniversary. I ordered scallops, had no bread, wine or dessert, but I'm sure the calories were higher than I think.

Back on track today!!

For those of you who have been OP- great job and stay there! For those straying, let's get back OP!
Old 03-17-2011, 08:04 AM   #105  
I know I can,I know I can

S/C/G: 293/161/145

Height: 5.4

Default Hello Ladies..

I finally found a tread I really want to be a "part" of.... with people that KNOW how I feel... thanks for starting this one. I started my new way of eating on Nov. 1st 2010 and all I can say is I wish I was doing this all my adult life... We don't have any control what we eat as children but we do as adults... So all these yrs when I would say " ya it runs in my family" I should of been saying "Ya,my family runs to eat easy" and we all know now easy is NOT always healthily.

One thing I have found out since I started this is I found out I like making 2 week menus and making shopping list for JUST the foods i need for that and I ONLY buy whats on the list now... I also like that I am saving money buy not wasting it on "Junk" when I am in the store... It is also a relief to know what i will be making when i walk in the door after a hard door at work. and thanks to Linda's 101 website I can even have yummy desserts.

The funny thing is now,i find i am eating more the the weight is melting off so fast i am looking for it all over my house,on the floor,in my bed,going down the drain.... where is it going so fast?????? Okay so I might be (peeing) alot but gee come on it has to be going some where...lol
okay.. once again... thanks for this tread

New Year's Resolution... Loose 100 pound by Dec 31st 2011.
to all my new friends on here...
Oh_Canada is offline   Reply With Quote