Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 08:25 PM   #16  

S/C/G: Unhealthy/progress/life

Welcome everyone.
Yesterday I had 2 boiled eggs instead of PB toast and a bowl of Cinnamon Life cereal with Almond milk and clementine instead of a veggie burger and salad. I had a piece of PB/chocolate pie and hot cocoa with lots of whip cream. It helps to be accountable on here, although I didn't mean to start journaling on here. I agree, it's a nice way to get ideas.
I didn't plan ahead today and did not do as well.
So for tomorrow my plan is to have:
B-fruit smoothie and PB toast (12 PP)
L- Veggie salad with cottage cheese and egg sald sandwich(16 PP)
S-pork loin, sweet potato and broccoli (12)
S-fruit and iced coffee or hot cocoa (4)
PP=PointsPlus for Weight Watchers my target is 44 and those are estimate, I will have to look it up to be certain.
Hope everyone is off to a great New Year!
Old 01-02-2011, 08:51 PM   #17  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnuff View Post
Welcome everyone.
Yesterday I had 2 boiled eggs instead of PB toast and a bowl of Cinnamon Life cereal with Almond milk and clementine instead of a veggie burger and salad. I had a piece of PB/chocolate pie and hot cocoa with lots of whip cream. It helps to be accountable on here, although I didn't mean to start journaling on here. I agree, it's a nice way to get ideas.
I didn't plan ahead today and did not do as well.
So for tomorrow my plan is to have:
B-fruit smoothie and PB toast (12 PP)
L- Veggie salad with cottage cheese and egg sald sandwich(16 PP)
S-pork loin, sweet potato and broccoli (12)
S-fruit and iced coffee or hot cocoa (4)
PP=PointsPlus for Weight Watchers my target is 44 and those are estimate, I will have to look it up to be certain.
Hope everyone is off to a great New Year!
ooo cottage cheese and egg salad sammy??? how do you make that, sounds good!
Old 01-03-2011, 10:13 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

Todays meal plan:

B: special k bars (2)

L: split pea and ham soup

D: vegetarian spaghetti with pasta i found that has veggies in it.

Snack: 1 apple, 1 mandarin orange

Roxanne
Old 01-03-2011, 11:03 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 300/273/160

Height: 5'11"

Default New to Journaling

Yesterday was day 1 on plan for hubby and I
B-2 egg omelet with sauteed bell pepper and onion with 1 oz low fat cheddar, double fiber bread toasted with 1 teaspoon smart balance, milk whey protein frozen banana and flax seed smoothie, green tea
L-chicken breast, tomato-white bean-kale soup, green salad with lots of veggies, whole wheat pita with garlic hummus, fruit
D-tilapia, salad, vegetable soup

Today so far
B-old fashioned oatmeal with raisins, nonfat plain yogurt with stevia and blueberries
S-double fiber bread with natural peanut butter, 1 oz buffalo jerky
L-chargrilled chicken sandwich on wheat bun, fruit, soup

I have to go to the store after work, we are running out of everything.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:22 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 310/229.5/200

Height: 5'4

So I found a new exercise for me and bought a Wii Fit Balance board, tried it out and yea I like it

B: 3 pieces of toast with cheese and salad, an apple
L: rice with bell peppers, green salad with cucumber and tomatoes with yoghurt dressing
D: Tomatoes with mozzarella cheese with Italian Dressing and a glass of milk

wow, when I write it down it seems to be so little, but I'm stuffed and happy with my meals
Old 01-03-2011, 05:42 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 326.2/316/160 Back 5-2013

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone,
Well I was on vacation for 10 days and apparently I REALLY took a vacation because I gained 4.8 pounds last week alone. So not only did I not lose the 8 pounds I wanted to last month, in fact I gained 2 pounds. So I am now back at 291. I feel you pain Goodnuff! BUT, I am in a good place now. I really feel renewed and I have been back on track since Saturday morning. My goals this month are to:
1. Track what I eat.
2. Drink 8-8oz glasses of water a day.
3. Take my multi-vitamin.
4. Exercise 3 times a week.

It was fun reading everyones updates. Glad to see we are all off to a great start. I LOVE THE NEW YEAR AND FRESH BEGINNINGS!!
Old 01-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 349/T/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw326at41 View Post
Hi everyone,
Well I was on vacation for 10 days and apparently I REALLY took a vacation because I gained 4.8 pounds last week alone. So not only did I not lose the 8 pounds I wanted to last month, in fact I gained 2 pounds. So I am now back at 291. I feel you pain Goodnuff! BUT, I am in a good place now. I really feel renewed and I have been back on track since Saturday morning. My goals this month are to:
1. Track what I eat.
2. Drink 8-8oz glasses of water a day.
3. Take my multi-vitamin.
4. Exercise 3 times a week.

It was fun reading everyones updates. Glad to see we are all off to a great start. I LOVE THE NEW YEAR AND FRESH BEGINNINGS!!
The Drink 8-8oz glasses of water a day.....is a great goal that I should strive for also. I like to drink water and usually prefer it over other things, but during the winter months I don't find myself drinking very much of anything. This is probably why I think I am always hungry.

I see that a lot of you drink green tea, is that a good alternative to water, or is it just a personal preference?
Old 01-03-2011, 09:40 PM   #23  

With everyone talking about the WiiFit I pulled mine out today as well. Did a couple rounds of hula hoops and then all my Yoga poses. Those darn things are harder than they look!

Roxanne
Old 01-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 353/See Ticker/155

Height: 6'1"

I can't wait to be light enough to use my balance board again!!!!
Old 01-04-2011, 09:41 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 300/273/160

Height: 5'11"

KTFaith05 - There is good research that green tea, especially when hot, helps your metabolism and is packed with antioxidants. I now have three different types, one is decaffeinated so I can have it at night without staying up for hours.

I did make it to the store and picked up some different things for us to eat. I hate feeling like I am in a rut.
Last night's dinner: very lean ground beef patties seared with no added fat, sauteed mushrooms in the same pan and added chicken broth to make a sauce. Steamed cabbage and salad as well.
B - Lowfat cottage cheese with pineapple. Whole wheat bagel thin with low fat cream cheese and lox.
S - Banana
L - Grilled chicken sandwich, fruit, soup and tea.
S - whole wheat pita and hummus with an apple
D - chicken soup (no noodles), salad, chicken breast, cabbage

Day three on plan is going very well. I think I will be able to do this!
Old 01-04-2011, 11:14 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 326.2/316/160 Back 5-2013

Height: 5'7"

KTFaith05: I have heard good things about green tea. I like water too but got back in the habit of drinking Sweet Tea so needed to get back to the water. I stopped soft drinks this past August so I am trying to stick with water since it doesn't count for points on weight watchers, I like it, and it keep me satisfied.
As for the Wii, I just got one for Christmas. I really like it but it didn't weigh me right. I did it twice and it was about 30 pounds too light both times. Any ideas?
Old 01-04-2011, 02:36 PM   #27  

LadyKnight: I think I am going to try the dinner you had with the patties and mushrooms. That sounds like a swiss mushroom burger and that sounds great right now! lol

Here is my plan for the day:

B: fiber one bar

L: ham, baked potato and can of green beans

D: ham fried rice with pineapple

My workout today was 2 hours and 45 minutes so I am pretty pleased with that. Two hours of that was high intensity and very high intensity.

Roxanne
Old 01-04-2011, 02:59 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 310/229.5/200

Height: 5'4

Hello Hello

B: four pieces of crispbread two of them with cheese cream and salad the other two with strawberry yam, a peach yoghurt drink
L: steamed potatos with fish, some sauerkraut and apple sauce, an orange
D: fresh green beans with tomatoes, onions and garlic (kinda like a soup) with a natural yoghurt and a tiny piece of cheese and a handful fresh peanuts

yum ^.^ Also I drank Coke Light today a bit.

Didnt do the Wii today but I was swimming, felt like forever
Enjoy the rest of your days ladies!

Hugs,
Anne

Last edited by RisenDestiny; 01-04-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:33 PM   #29  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

risen....i love to swim and did the deep water aerobic yesterday!! i love it!! i think i am a landlocked mermaid! haha

ooo roxanne...that ham fried rice with pineapple sounds good!!

kTfaith....i love my green tea!! i use bigelow tea bags...ong they have so many flavors...green tea, mint green tea, peach green tea, pomegranate green tea, mango gree tea, lemon green tea, blueberry green tea!! so many!!

i like the flavored ones...but i LOVE the plain green tea...with a few drops of stevia drops and a splash of lime juice...i call it my luscious lime green tea!! zero calories and good hot or cold!

tw....have you thought about making your sweet tea with stevia drops instead of sugar???

ladyknight...i like pitas an hummus...do you toast your pita?? i bought the coolest thing...you might have one already, its called a MISTO...and you use it like a can of pam spray only you add your own oil, i used EVOO....and it sprays lightly...so i can spray my pita, dust it with a little salt and pepper and rosemary, and cut it into 10 wedges...and bake it til crisp...yumm....so good with roasted red pepper hummus!!

desidoo....i just wish i had a wii!!! heehee

good....have you ever made sweet potato fries?? i love them!! i see you mentioned WW...are you going?? i went to try to go to a first meeting and had a very bad experience so never joined...but i wondered what it was like, because JH looks amazing!! so inspiring! i think this is our year too!!!

my daily take in:
B: Raisin, Date and Walnut Oatmeal, 1/2 Banana, 1 TBSP Almond Butter, 2 ocs Bacon, Coffee

ML: (morning lift) 10 Almonds, 1/2 Digestive Biscuits

L: BEEFY RAMEN BOWL: Beef Ramen Noodles entire package, 1/3 Bag John Soules Beef Fajita Meat (ready made and found at walmart), 1 cup steamed broccoli and 1/3 cup grilled onions, red peppers and orange peppers, Luscious Lime Green Tea!!

AL: (afternoon lift) spinach dip, water crackers and beef jerky

S: was so exhausted from going to the gym, i slept through supper!! had a grapefruit after i woke up! haha

EL: (evening lift) 10 maltesers!

calories: 1553

everyone have a beautiful day!!!
Old 01-04-2011, 03:53 PM   #30  

S/C/G: Unhealthy/progress/life

Omg Risen, I hardly recognized you. Your new profile pic is nice, your face looks so much slimmer. If you don't mind sharing what was the weight difference in the two pics?
I didn't do so hot tracking the last 2 days, I did it as an after thought and remember now why it's so important to do it right away or even before you eat. It's so easy to forget what passed my lips.
I've been doing terrible with the late evening eating, which is actually supper for me. I'm still exhausted since surgery and by the end of the day I have not had energy to cook. I need to buck up though because I go back to work tomorrow and I need to gt back into y old routine.
One thing I need to do is grocery shop today, which I plan on doing as soon as I sign off from here.
I want to share this saying that a blog friend of mine had in one of her posts:
If I Lost 1lb Each Week of 20(11)

By Valentine’s Day
I’d be 7lbs lighter! I’m loving it!

By St. Patrick’s Day
I’d be 11lbs lighter! With the luck-o-the Irish I’ll make my goal.

By Easter
I’d be 16lbs lighter! I’d be a cuter bunny.

By Memorial Day
I’d be 23lbs lighter! Boy, could I wave my flag then.

By Independence Day
I’d be 27lbs lighter! That’s a neat declaration of independence from overeating!

By Labor Day
I’d be 36lbs lighter! What a wonderful reward for all my hard work.

By Columbus Day
I’d be 41lbs lighter! What a joy to discover what I can do.

By Halloween
I’d be 44lbs lighter! I didn’t think I had a ghost of a chance.

By Thanksgiving
I’d be 47lbs lighter! I’d have so much to be thankful for.

By Christmas Eve
I’d be 51lbs lighter! Talk about being merry.

By New Year’s Eve
I’d be 52lbs lighter! It’s not just a new year, it’s a new ME!

Closed Thread