Old 12-02-2010, 11:01 PM   #31  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

ktfaith05....well just look at YOU....coming back, starting again, and already you have a mini goal set!! i am very impressed and super proud of you and that is a great inspiration!!! i haven't even thought about any mini goal...its was all i could do just to come post here again!! thanks for being here!! i wish you all the success!! i have no doubt you will go very far with your goals!! have a beautiful day!!!
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:01 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 345/ticker/170

Welcome back!

I have been here over 11 years now (how sad is that?!) and have quit and started over many, many times. I understand how you feel

There is nothing to be embarrassed about at all. The most important thing is that you are here and wanting to change, regardless of what's gone on in the past.

Looking forward to seeing your posts and getting to know you!
ruby2sday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:12 AM   #33  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby2sday View Post
Welcome back!

I have been here over 11 years now (how sad is that?!) and have quit and started over many, many times. I understand how you feel

There is nothing to be embarrassed about at all. The most important thing is that you are here and wanting to change, regardless of what's gone on in the past.

Looking forward to seeing your posts and getting to know you!
Thanks Ruby2sday....and welcome back to you as well!!! we are ALL in this together!! as long as we KEEP TRYING...there is NO failure!! have a blessed day.
susan
Old 12-09-2010, 09:19 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 385/339/140

Height: 5ft 7

Rain , I came back I gained back ten pounds before coming back here. I told myself I can do this. No matter how many times you fall it's getting back up and doing it again is what counts, welcome back. One day one pound at a time.
TracyB73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:02 AM   #35  
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

i hated for so long that i let myself go. i hated it. one of the things that really helped is listening to IOWL. inside out weightloss. renee talks about intuitive eating. its a free podcast. just google inside out weightloss.

it's not for everyone, it's not a magic pill. it really helped me to change my thinking. make sure you do the HW each week. and just listen to 1 or 2 a week.
you get out of it what you put in.
some important lessons
1. figure out your motivation. away from motivation- away from how you feel now, clothes not fitting etc.

what's positive? what's your positive motivation? write the down. be as descriptive as possible. put it in positive terms.
our subconcious is a 2 year old. we say 'no cake' and he hears 'cake' hey! she said theres cake! off plan, off plan red alert! we're having cake(insert trigger food, pizza so on)
ok lets not go there.

instead, we talk about what we WILL do.
be healthy. -be specific.
fit in certain places, do certain things,

plan. be specific.

now whats your back up plan?

2. you have been given a gift. a gift? yes. you found out how not to make a light bulb. now you have a wealth of experiences. examine your trigger foods. your environment. i really regreted getting to where i was, but now i know i had to hit bottom. that was my bottom. once i got started, i was determined it WILL work THIS TIME!

and you can too! you can do this! we have a wealth of support here. a whole community of men and women who HAVE succeeded. gotten to goal or to 100's. hundreds, thousands of tips, ideas to help you. support you. we are all in this together, giving eachother a hug (or kick in the butt lol) each day.

join a group. figure out your plan. the best plan for YOU is the plan YOU stick with. post it if you want. let us know when you're having a great day, a challenging day, when you need a kick in the pants! haha! we're here for you. the most important part of weightloss is getting back up.

YOU CAN DO THIS! LET'S GET FIRED UP!
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:23 AM   #36  
Feed Your Freedom

thank you katy....your post has sure given me a LOT to think about. i never thought about it...but i really dont even have a plan...i just started...so i am going to work on my plan!! thanks!!

tracyb....welcome back!!!! you were super smart...about coming back after only 10 pounds!!! i let over a year go by!! so happy you are back
Old 12-09-2010, 12:40 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 385/339/140

Height: 5ft 7

Well Rain I got my wedding dress it's up in my closest and it's a size 16 w I am currently in a 24-26 I figure that by the time I get married I'll be in that dress or have it taken it, the reason I bought it so early was it was on sale, it was the one I wanted and the 16w was the smallest they had in the woman's sizes and a size eight in the misses, I dont think I'll ever be an eight but ah well. I told myself ten pounds is to much to let creep up on me I need to get back and do it for me, for my health. No one else. Not even my darling soon to be hubby.It's good to be back and great to meet you.!

Last edited by TracyB73; 12-09-2010 at 12:40 PM.
TracyB73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:34 PM   #38  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyB73 View Post
Well Rain I got my wedding dress it's up in my closest and it's a size 16 w I told myself ten pounds is to much to let creep up on me I need to get back and do it for me, for my health. :

cheering u on to that gorgeous 16 dress!!!!!!!!! i know you can do it!!!
Old 12-09-2010, 02:45 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

You are back that is what is important. Welcome and good luck !
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:26 PM   #40  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargoo View Post
You are back that is what is important. Welcome and good luck !
yes, u r so right!!
thanks bargoo!! wow....90 lbs lost!! i will take ANY advice you offer
LOOK AT YOU!!! so super close to GOAL!!! that is so amazing!!! keep up the good work!!
Old 12-10-2010, 12:43 AM   #41  
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

do you know what's different now? changes to make in your exercise and food plan, environment, reprogramming your mind?
i'm happy to help if i can. hopefully you can give that podcast a listen.
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:12 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 353/See Ticker/155

Height: 6'1"

Welcome back! I think it is great you returned!
DesiDoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:48 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome and good luck. It is never too late to start again. I did it many times before I was successful.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:09 PM   #44  
Feed Your Freedom

thanks desidoo and bargoo....i had a good 4 weeks except the christmas splurg week, but back on track again and ready for the new year!!
Old 12-31-2010, 09:21 PM   #45  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Back, RAIN ~ this is the best choice you could have made ... coming back. I think persistance & perserverance are more important than perfection. Just keep on coming back -- ya, you will have good days and notsogood days; but overall, you will see some progress. The longer we stick with it, the more progress we'll see. I have been here awhile; and I am still losing inches and sizes, and some lbs here and there. I'm a snail, but I'm still improving and that is what matters the most, I think ...

And you can do it too ... glad you came back!!!
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote