Old 08-27-2010, 04:34 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Well today was a busy day . I baked 50 cupcakes and one 2 layer cake during the week for my DD second bday. I had to get them decorated today and I also baked a cake for her for today (there was frosting left over). One good thing there is 7 kids in the house right now so I won't be getting much of the cake. I will still be at my calories just had to moit some of my good stuff. Will have to make it this week with nothing but good stuff.
I did get a 3 mile walk in today also. Plan on not taking the weekend off of working out, gonna try to get in a 3 mile walk both days.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 12:19 PM   #77  
Giving no Ground

S/C/G: 245/217/135

Height: 5'5"

I was feeling all inspired today and thought hey... I'll check out the 3FC site today, I haven't been there in a while... Then I realized I was 13 pounds lighter when I was here last ***13 POUNDS*** WTF? What is wrong with me? Why did I let myself gain it back?

On the one hand I'm proud of myself that I didn't go all the way back to where I started, but I should not have allowed myself to gain 13 pounds back *sigh*
Skullarix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 05:10 PM   #78  

Well today was my official weight in day and I am down 1 pound. I have eaten cake for 3 days now. Fresh start on Monday!!!

Last edited by canadian mom; 08-29-2010 at 05:11 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:32 AM   #79  

Height: 5'0"

I finished Week 1 of C25K last night!!! Woo hoo! I consumed more calories between 8PM Saturday and 3 AM Sunday than I did all week combined, I think, and I had snack and cake and ice cream yesterday but I'm okay with that.
leannerenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:37 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 264.2/264.2/150

leannerenee: Congrats on completing week1 of C25K!

Jen: Congrats on the 1lb loss!!

Well ladies, Today I am Re-committing to my weight loss plan. I had a meltdown yesterday when I realized that I had to pull out ALL of the seatbelt in my husbands van to fit around me :shock: I am so disgusted with myself for letting myself go so badly I ordered myself a new food journal from Amazon, made a list of mini goals, and outlined my plan of action. My biggest downfall lately has been non-diet soda. I told my hubby yesterday that absolutely no full calorie soda is to be brought into the house (I will seriously drink 6 or more per day if they are here), I can still have one occasionally, but only a single can, which means walking a couple of blocks down to the closest coke machine to get it. My weight as of this morning is 235.2, I want to be at 225 by Oct. 1, and 210 by Christmas.

Oh! and when i went to the wellness center to work out this morning, I found out that they are starting nutrition classes in a couple of weeks! Best of all its FREE, plus they are now offering their weight management program Free (it did cost like $20 per month, which I couldnt afford). Its like every thing is pointing to me saying NOW is the time to get this weight off!

Anyways, sorry for the long post ladies. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Have a happy and healthy Monday
Jldsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #81  

I am looking forward to a fabulous week. Staff in-services start tomorrow and I am ready, bring it on. Tomorrow will be day three of c25k and I felt great after completing yesterday's time. I feel stronger and more energetic than I have in years.

An NSV that I had last week kind of took me by surprise: I was setting up my classroom like I do every August and had somethings I wanted to put on the wall above the windows. This requires getting on top of the counter, which in the past has required standing on a chair and then bracing myself as I get up. Last week I was able to just swing my leg up onto the counter and push myself up, no chair, no bracing, NO FEAR. It was a small inner victory.

leannerenee: congrats on your c25k progress

amanda: you can do it, things will fall into place now that the back to school routines are in place. Take advantage of those freebees at the wellness center, they sound great.

Jen: No more cake and have a great week.
want2run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:17 PM   #82  

That's awesome about the classes, Amanda! I definitely can't have any Coke in my house, either, because I can't stop at a can or a glass.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:30 PM   #83  

leannerenee~~congrats on completing week one of C25k

Amanda~~ That's great about free classes, what a bonus.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:08 AM   #84  

Just got tickets to the Steelers vs. Panthers pre-season game on Thursday! Soooooo excited! Must stop at the Mall on my way home for a new Steelers hoodie...
Old 08-31-2010, 05:56 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 264.2/264.2/150

Awesome Leanne!! Have fun
Jldsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:41 AM   #86  

I did horrible yesterday . I was starving for some reason which is not typical for me, but I am starting fresh today and not going to let my eating yesterday discourage meI did miss my cardio workout yesterday was going to get it in today but it is just way too hot in here but I did get my weights done. This weekend I am goign to be sooo tempted. I am working at the fair with a friend of mine in the cotton candy/candy apple booth. I loooove caramel apples and of course it is the booth that makes those. We aslo get all the slushies we want. poor me will be the one there with her water bottle and healthy snacks .