Old 02-26-2008, 07:47 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something Chat Tue Feb 26th

Morning all. Wow a crazy insane storm moved in thr here at 6 am. I swear there should have been a tornado with all the wind and rain that was going on. Its pretty much slowed down, but i see we have a few trees down. No biggie. Time for work soon. I'm so worn out this am. Gee i've slept in all 3 days and went to bed early...so why the heck am i stil so tired??? Hope everyone has a beautiful day. Check back tonight.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:19 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6

Good morning all!

HOpe everyone is well!! Off to run errands. Gotta make a boob cake for a client today..should be funny. Anyway, just got a phone call, will check in later.

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:42 AM   #3  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good morning everyone. We are up and running early today. We've already had breakfast, I've cleaned the kitchen, made the beds and gotten the laundry going. I don't know how on earth we dirty so much laundry. I had a pile almost as high as I am tall. And I had done all the laundry on Saturday. Oh well, that's what I will be spending my day doing!!

Have a great day everyone!!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Good morning! Am feeling much better today...I am waiting for Mickey Mouse to be over so that I can watch "my show" aka workout DVD. I really need to run to the store today - DS was inhaling food yesterday and it needs to be replenished. I suppose I should do some laundry too.

Karen - glad to hear that your jury duty is over.
Moobunny - sorry to hear about the job.

Hi Pam, GG and everyone else. Have a great Tuesday!
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:09 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

Good Morning!!

I am taking big deep breaths this morning and trying not to freak out. I talked to my paraprofessional and apparently they moved my room yesterday without me there so I am walking into a mess this morning. On top of that I am trying to finish three IEPs before they shut our IEP system down for maintanence on Friday. Not to mention it is Parent Teacher conferences again so I am at work till 8 p.m. The only good thing is hopefully since I am there so late I can get some serious work done.

My mantra for today is stay away from the chocolate it will not help with the stress.

Have a good one!!

Jasmine
tanner'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:16 AM   #6  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Mornin everyone,

GG, we just had a thunderstorm move through here. Probably the same one. The lightning was real bad. I think it may have damaged my tv. The left hand corner is now purple. Have a good day at work.

Dawn, glad you're feeling better today. It's hard to get back into routine, isn't it?

Pam, Karen everyone else, hey, have a great day.

I did a 15 min workout. I ordered a new workout dvd, I hope to get it this week. It's yoga and pilates. I hope to get back on track today. Eating was horrible this past weekend and yesterday. I went through the Wendy's drive thru yesterday. It always reminds me of Mo when I see the "baconator" on the menu, lol.

Talk later eveyone...Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:33 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 240/229/150 mini goal 200

Height: 5"5 1/2

Good morning all! I'm going to go back to school this summer but I'm not sure for what. I know it's going to be the medical field. I'm thinking Medical Technology Respiratory Therapy or medical coding.
It's a cold rainy day in Missouri today! Have a great day!
Moobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:41 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 174/160/140

Height: 5' 2"

Mornin' all, we are still having unseasonably beautiful weather here. Upper 30s low 40s during the day 20s at night. Hey, beleive me, For February that is gorgeous. We had a seafood feast last night. Bay scallops shrimp skewers and shrimp cocktail with big salads. Yummo!
I pushed myself way too hard on my tread mill. I only started it a week ago and I am up to 2 miles in 30 minutes. I can barely move. My knees are screaming at me now, and my feet cry with every step. OH, THE HUMANITY!
I know... Drama Queen. I'm really not. Sarcasm is my forte.
well, I hope you all have a great day.
dangergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:10 AM   #9  
Fighting to Lose

S/C/G: 175/175/150

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning all,

We are getting a late start here. DS school has a 2 hour delay, but he just left the house for the bus stop. Gotta go to Wal-mart and pick things up. I worked out for 45 minutes yesterday and hope to do the same today. DS birthday is the end of March so I am going to set myself a goal to be down to around 160lbs. by his birthday. Hopefully I can stick to that. I am going to go visit mom for a few days over spring Break in the middle of March. Hard to stay on a diet at her house. She has all the good stuff.

Joan-We go to Frakenmouth just about every year to celebrate my parent's wedding anniversary. It is even more fun now that we have our kids to take. If you like shopping, the place you want to go is actually just a little outside of Frakenmouth called Deer Run. It has a HUGE outlet mall. Everything you could ever want. Also the two best places to eat in the Frakenmouth are Zender's or the Bavarian Inn. But I highly suggest reservations. The 2 resturants are owned by the same family so the menu is pretty much the same. Each has a group of small shops in the basement of them to shop in and then there are the small shops that line the downtown area. You are making want to go there just explaining it all.

MooBunny sorry to hear about your job. Hopefully you will find one soon.

Talk to all soon.
fightingtolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:17 AM   #10  

Hey ladies...

Danger, WTG on the treadmill!! I can do 2 miles in 30 mins, but it took me a while to get to that point...you are a crazy woman!! Dinner sound delish!!

Alicia...it's not a new TV, is it? If so, maybe it would be covered under warranty...that would kick butt!! Hey, I had McD's this weekend, felt so guilty...I NEVER eat fast food...but I do love it. got back on track yesterday, you can too!! C'mon girl!!

Karen, is jury duty over? YAY!!

Dawn, hey hope you have a great day!! What kind of workouts do you do?? Is it the hip-hop abs??

Jasmine, hope your day gets better, and that you get a lot done

moo, good for you on deciding to go toschool@!! I would love to, but not sure what I want to be when Igrow up, lol.

Hey did anyone catch Oprah yesterday? Valerie Bertinelli ws on it, she is so cool. Today is RICK SPRINGFIELD!!!!! Also THE FONZ!!! I can't wait...

Alright, gotta pull a cake out fo the oven, have a great day all!!

P
Old 02-26-2008, 11:18 AM   #11  

fighting, posting at the same time...good luck with your goal!
Old 02-26-2008, 11:34 AM   #12  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Hello Ladies

Long time being off here but I am getting back in the swing of things.

My son got off to military school and boy did I ever have a hard time with it. he has been gone 6 weeks now and I am doing way better.

Some of you I know from before some are new, so it will be great getting to know you all.

love ya sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:39 PM   #13  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Sheila, hey girl....I was wondering what happend to you and how your son was doing. I hope that he's adjusting. I know it must be hard on you too. Are you still doing that 4 min exercise diet thing?

Pam, my tvs probably about 3 years old. I'm glad I wasn't on the computer when it hit. I wonder if my home owners ins would cover? Did you finish cutting out all the guitars???? I do love VB, she was very honest, wasn't she?

DaDuck, are you having your pipes done today???

BTW, Joan, the babies name is Bayleigh. Actually, she's my brothers little one. My other niece (dh's brother) is Olivia, her mom is doing okay .

Hey Jasmine, fighting, danger...

I know you all probably want to hear nothing about it....BUT, I'm painting again today, LMAO! I'm on quite a roll too. So I better get back to work.

Talk later...
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:54 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 230/230/160

Height: 5'8"

Good day everyone,

Feeling good and sore this morning. I just did a Cardio Blast dvd for the first time. I really like it, but some of these muscles havent been used in a while! Lots of lunges. My new scale should be here later this week. I am worried about my long time reliance on a scale that wasn't accurate. Oh well, whatever the number is will be my starting point.
Gatorgal-glad the storm that blew through didn't do too much damage.
Pam- A boob cake? Is this an erotic bakery you're running?
KarenK-Have fun with the laundry today. I have been procrastinating about doing my hand wash items, but I am going to take my inspiration from you today, and knock out that pesky laundry. Thanks!
Jasmine-I would think all of this classroom movement would also be very disruptive to your students. Good luck with Parent/Teacher conferences!
Delta-we all have the washing machines fired up today!
Alicia-It's Taco Bell that always gets me for some reason. Maybe it is all that cheese!
danger-Are scallops caught in Alaska? I always hear about the Halibut, Salmon, and Crab. Nothing is better than fresh seafood. Sounds like a wonderful meal.
Moobunny-I've been there too. And I know it is easy to be discouraged. It always helps me to hold on to the thought that the right opportunity will present itself to you, if you are open and positive to receiving it. Best to you!
I need to change for my strength training session. Seems like I have become obsessed with exercise and eating properly. If I had only been a bit more moderate for all these years, I wouldn't have to struggle now. Nevertheless, the hard work will pay off. Have a great day everyone!
-Jen

Last edited by Chicago Jen; 02-26-2008 at 12:56 PM.
Chicago Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:54 PM   #15  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

Off to read yesterday's thread! Sorry I missed the whole day!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote