Old 07-05-2007, 06:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/130

Height: 5f 6in

Default T.O.M and fatigue

Ok my whole life my peroids have been wild... nothing new.. i also have fibroids.... not fun... 2 months ago i had the wrost period of my life... pain!!!!!

then about the middle of may i started my diet.... no meat! i went without any for 2 weeks... just to clean out! Well my next period was ( late as usual) was pain free!!!! Now i have lost and gained and lost before and it mess up my period.... but NO PAIN?
i blame hormones in red meat! Im still not eating the red meat... only chicken and turkey and some seafood.... thou the period was pain free it did last 8 days! that took for ever!

its been 2 weeks and felt really emotional and tired the other day.. cried over stupid stuff... and took a nap... didnt have it in me to exersice.... well yesturday was the 4th ... i had reached my goal for the 4th but 1 pound came back from no where....

we walked around the park for hours where the festival was and i felt pretty good... we sat down and i had that sickening feeling like i get before my cramps hit.... i thought... it has only been 2 weeks... that cant be right?

didnt think much of it till i went to the bathroom.....

Good thing i keep stuff in my purse all the time! It explains me taking a nap, cring and the 1 pound.... today it is gone... im still tired... but didnt sleep much last night. and the pound is gone again.

I just dont get it?
lendingheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:26 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/188/120

Height: 5'3

i don't know either thought i was reading the story of my life...i am wondering if being tired so much is from lack of iron during this time. i get really emotional and have lots of anxiety for no reason at all. i don't get it either only thing my dr says is it normal. well i never did this till about 4 years ago!!!
milleradah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Lendingheart, are you on birth control pills?
Get n healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:12 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/130

Height: 5f 6in

nope, im on nothing! still tired feeling... going to do some walking today any... my weight hasnt moved!
lendingheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:35 AM   #5  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

My bestfriend used to have fibroids and periods like that. She got on the pill and the pain and bleeding was REALLY reduced. It should help regulate you and get rid of a lot of your symptoms. They worked great for her. Talk to your OB.
Get n healthy is offline   Reply With Quote