Old 05-30-2007, 05:01 PM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Michelle, I think you did the right thing. If it was me, I'd be more concerned about the baby. For starters, do you think she's suffering any PPD? If so, she needs to see her doc right away to get some help. And if that's the case, maybe it would be better if you were caring for your grandbaby instead. As long as you're sure she has a safe place for she and the baby to stay, I would tell her to stay away and start being responsible. If there's any doubt, I would offer to care of the baby while she gets her act together and finds a place to live, a good job and safe, reliable care for her child. And keep coming here for support hon!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:09 PM   #17  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

THANK YOU ladies it means alot to me that you understand where i coming from
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:27 PM   #18  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

I tried to get her to give me the baby last night but she just screamed vulgar things at me and basically said **** no
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 07:38 PM   #19  

Height: 5' 7"

Michelle, my heart goes out to you. I also believe that you did the right thing. It can be very tough. (I would assume) Like everyone has said, we are here for ya.

MJ, I have been here ~ just not posting as much. I don't have much to say most times. But thats okay too.

Shiela, I am also sorry for your losses. Hang in there and know that you can always come to us as well. We are not only a weightloss support system, but these ladies can help out in other ways too.

GG, good luck house hunting this weekend ~ hopefully the right one will be on your list.

Darcy, welcome back girl! Sorry about the stuggles you've been having. Hope things are starting to look up for you.

to everyone else.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:19 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello everyone!
The meeting went well, the advocate spent a lot of time talking to the CMH person about services Sean needs and they are fighting not to give them to him, it all comes down to $$$, Sean is going to the new program in between 1 and 2 weeks time.

Michelle, my heart goes out to you, I only hope the baby is going to be OK and well taking care of, I think you did the right thing. we are here for you! Sorry to ask, but is the father of the baby in the picture? did they think of giving the baby up for adoption to a stable home? please don't offended over the last question. I am obviously pro adoption.

I will catch up tomorrow!
Have a great night!
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:31 PM   #21  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Michelle: Not that I am one to give advise but I can tell you something that I learned and I have learned it the hard way. We all know that we have to teach our children lessons and sometimes they are hard lessons. The scars that carry can carry a life time. Your daughter if she was older would know that. I understand why you did it and I probably would have done the same thing but don't take forever to talk to her I missed my chance and now I can't talk to that person. Sorry don't mean to sound all weird on you.

sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote