View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 10:19 AM   #4
Michelle125

S/C/G: 222/ticker/122

Height: 5'4''

I'm really noticing things I can't do with my body because I have PCOS. For instance, nuts put weight on me VERY FAST! Same with fruit!! I avoid nuts like the plague and can only have fruit in the morning... after that first meal forget it. But I've found Asian food and my homemade veggie tomato pies are just so life-changing. I check my weight every morning diligently because I want to see how my diet the day before has affected the number (taking into account any water weight).

I've also cut out gluten and find that my mood and stomach behave better. So I buy rice everything- rice bread, pasta, pizza dough mix... and I find that it doesn't hinder my weight loss.

HOWEVER right now I've hit a plateau because last week was my birthday and I drank a lot of wine, ate a lot of nuts, and had a lot of cake! Definitely bad, but a learning experience! I could have been smarter and just had my family and friends make more ETL friendly desserts for my bday. The cake was vegan from Whole Foods and so crazily delicious and high in fat, lol. But it was awesome.

Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/HormonalChicks

Michelle125 is offline   Reply With Quote