View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 09:19 AM   #12
mkebeling3

Height: 6'

Talking Basic supplies and begining feelings

I have found the flax seed either at Trader Joe's or at Giant supermarket in the organic section. At Giant they have it in bulk. I was also able to find the sprouted bread at both locations.

As for the Whey protein powder, I got mine at GNC. I also got the digestive enzymes there. The probiotics I got at Target, but I am sure you can also get them at GNC for one stop shopping. The Fish Oil I got at BJ's because of the cost savings!

I think those are the basic supplies I have gotten.

So far I have been doing pretty well at adding live foods to every meal...definitely more so than I used to. I am still having cravings for sweet stuff...but less often. I have a severe sweet tooth and have struggled with weight my whole life. I don't expect it to be a quick change. BUT having said that I do feel a difference. I am accepting my body more and I have been listening to the CD every night. I know that even just the small additions I have made will make a difference in my whole life. I have a 5 month old, and I CAN do the Gabriel Method even with taking care of him. I did not feel that way about any other program. I would love to hear about how everyone else is doing!
mkebeling3 is offline   Reply With Quote