Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 09:22 PM   #106  

I also have had many days like this.I would guess my children would all state that they appreciate when I make better food choices.Its so hard when we get disappointed with ourselves, not to take it out on others.I have done this so many times to my children.I understand.No one is judging you.Hope you have had a better afternoon.And have fun with those kidos.I remember when mine were younger i used to wish they would grow up and get more independent.Now I have 3 teenagers and would give anything to have them all under this roof, know where they are, who they are with, what they are doing and thinking..............sigh.I miss my babies.It goes sooooooooo darn fast.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:29 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

awww....I know everyone says it goes by so fast...and my first baby is already 6 and I think where did the time go and how did I spend it. I am really trying to rememer to make the most of it like for real spend time with them. All they care about right now is our attention and if they dont get it now they wont want it later. when they get to be teens and not so needy they will remember we never gave them much attention and want nothing to do with us....SO I am really really trying to make myself sit and just play with them or read to them or pay attention to them. I dont want to be another caring babysitter parent I want to invest into their lives...ok yeah going way deep there...I am back...Tired...gotta get to bed cause I have CPR training in the morning gotta be up at 8am and its 2:30 AWESOME...ok lata
Old 02-28-2009, 01:37 PM   #108  
Getting my Halle bod! :)

Height: short stack

Not much is going on with me. I'm going to try to be brave and push myself to go out in public to the fair...wish me luck! Hope everyone else is having a grt weekend so far.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:18 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 175/170/110

Height: 5'3"

Harrismm, I know what you mean about the kids growing up too fast! Sometimes seems all I did was worry about how hard it was looking after little children then the next thing I looked round and they're all nearly grown.... I do miss them being little and being able to keep them safe with me but at the same time, I absolutely love the relationship I have with them now they're older and we can talk, laugh and have a good time without me having to look after everyone all the time!

Momof4, that's a good plan, and if you make the most of their young years you can move on to the next stage with no regrets. As you say, the more you invest in them now, the happier they're going to be in the future.

Butterfly, hope you had a good time at the fair! You're doing the right thing by going out and facing your fears.

Hi Buddly, Hope, Pear, Sassy, Heather and anyone I've missed.

Take care
Old 02-28-2009, 10:47 PM   #110  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Hi girls,

Not much going on with me. I'm craving some alone time. With dh being slow he is always home when I get here. I guess I was single for so long that I just enjoy being at home alone once and a while. I can truely relax and/or get some stuff done around here. It gives me time to think. You all know what I mean?

Butterfly: Did you go to the fair? How was it?

Buddly, are you and the family feeling any better?

Heather, howz it going? Did you do anything this weekend? Any pantless skiing? The kitty is walking on his paw now. It must be better.
Closed Thread