View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 05:13 PM   #168
kayzilla

First name (if you want to tell): Kaylee
Meaning of user name: Kaylee + Godzilla = Kayzilla. If you don't give me your yogurts, I will attack tokyo. XD Atleast, that's what I told my mom.
Geographical location: To the left of the rainbow.
Marital Status: No marriage, and quite frankly, I have no time for a boyfriend.
Children/Ages: Still a child myself! XD
Occupation: Student. (Currently homeschooling myself through highschool.)
Pets: Two! A cat name Mooey, and a dog name Goliath.
Hobbies/Interests: Making bracelets, reading, chatting, studying
Height: 5'5"
Eye/Hair Color: Green/Blondish Brown? It's a weird color.
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: December '07
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 180/140ish/130
Problem: I binge and I'm quite obsessed over numbers.
Plan/Way of Eating: Inuitive Eating. I used to calorie count, but that has gotten me into this trouble..
Favorite exercise: Dancing, P90x videos, walking
Favorite movies: Kung Fu Panda, 300, A Knight's Tale, John Tucker Must Die
Favorite books/plays: I read so many! XD I honestly couldn't name just a couple.
Music: I love everything, but my favorite bands/artists include Breaking Benjamin, Morning Musume, Strung Out, Rammstein, and Orgy.
Favorite Quote(s): "When the circumstances are right, things manifest."
Favorite People (dead and living): My family, My best friend Yolanda (she's only TWO DAYS younger then me!), Barack Obama.
People I can’t stand: Miley Cyrus
Places you’ve been: Illinois, Arkansas, and a few places in Texas. I mostly stay around my home city in Texas, though.
Places you want to visit: Chicago, New York, Turkey, Japan, Thailand, China, Australia, France, Italy
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? it's between indifferent and defenestration
02. What is your least favorite word? It's not the word iteself, but when used too many times, "like" and "totally" will make me want to bunch a baby.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? The way people act. I love to sit somewhere outside and just observe people acting so.. humanly. It inspires me.
04. What turns you off? Timidness, bigots, and excessive talking as if one is trying to say everything in their head all at once in minimal time.
05. What is your favorite curse word? Betch and hohos. XD
06. What sound or noise do you love? Rain, the sound cans can make, deep drums, and leafs being blown by the wind on a tree.
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Chalk on a chalkboard.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I plan on eventually attempting an ESL teaching job, but other then that a dancer, a psychologist, a monk/nun or a mother would be pretty interesting.
09. What profession would you not like to do? Advertising. It's not that I wouldn't be any good at it, I'd rock at advertising, but I find advertising can be a really dirty job.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "I know you gave it your best shot. Would you like to come, sit down, and talk about everything?"

Last edited by kayzilla : 11-18-2008 at 05:32 PM.
kayzilla is offline   Reply With Quote