View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 03:45 AM   #2
Sassy
Taking It A Day At A Time

Default Come On Back Everyone!

This is more like it and we have a brand new thread now.

Jo-Of course I remember you, in fact I think about you very often. Gosh, I can't believe you are back with us, I am sooooooo excited that you are back. Just when I thought we were ready to die here, with most everyone MIA.

It is so good to hear from you. We really missed you so much, things haven't been the same without you as it has not been without our many other friends that have been in the group through the years.

It sounds like you have been doing wonderfully since we last heard from you. It is great that you are still with Rich and are engaged, congratulations to the both of you. Your ring sounds beautiful, how wonderful that it is the same one Rich's Dad gave his Mom many years ago. I know that has to have so much meaning to you. I am so sorry about your Dad and I hope and pray he will be ok. It has to be hard going back and forth every weekend to your Mom's, but you are a wonderful daughter and I know your Dad loves seeing you during this time.

Kim-Don't worry Kim, I plan to stay here with you guys and plan to post lots more often, this is home to me and hopefully like you said we will have more oldies back in the fold and newbies too, they are always welcome here. I am in the same boat as you and Jo too, I have been trying so hard, it seems at times that I take 1 step forward and 2 steps back, but we will be here for each other and get where we want to be.

OK, time for all the little Wannabee's to come on back, CJ, Rena, Dallas, Bethz and anyone and everyone else that has posted with us and any new people who are looking for a home too. Feel free to post with us, we would love to have you join our wonderful group.