View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 09:27 PM   #3
SoulBliss
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Melanie View Post
I'm this close to quitting this diet, I am about to starve.

Last night I ate this delicious 'enchiladini' recipe someone posted in the recipe forum, topped with FULL FAT sour cream, and was still hungry, so ate another serving. I tore up a bunch of lettuce with both servings and ate it like that.

Then later, I had a sugar attack and ate a boston creme roll (little debbies.) It was way too sugary and didn't even taste good... but the craving just overwhelmed me.

Right now BF keeps asking me "do you want a sub from Subway? Do you??"

I was gonna cook crockpot chili today but forgot. Sigh.

Now I am this close to going into fat sub-****.

He asked me if I wanted one of those nasty hardee's low-carb thickburgers, but ew, we just ate home-made burgers the other night. It was good wrapped up in lettuce but I threw it all up later on, and I have no desire for anything like that.
Any successful weight loss program is centered around planning ahead and SBD is no different. With proper planning, you wont feel like you are "starving", because having plenty of on plan foods will take care of that.

When you speak of the burger you ate and that you "threw it all up", I hope it was from being ill and not from an eating disorder.

If you DO have an eating disorder, please make sure you seek care and guidance from a doctor and a counselor/therapist who specializes in the care and treatment of eating disorders. Also, check out the "Chicks in Control" section on 3FC.

If you just had the flu, I hope you feel better.