View Single Post
Old 06-16-2002, 03:19 AM   #8
lwoxanne

Wink XENADRINE EFX

RE:XENADRINE EFX:

I JUST STARTED TAKING IT YESTERDAY (FRIDAY 6/14) AND AM INTERESTED IN CONNECTING WITH OTHERS WHO ARE DOING THE SAME OR WHO HAVE DONE THE SAME. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO POST MY RESULTS HERE AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR HOW OTHERS ARE DOING. I, TOO, DO NOT DO WELL WITH CONCENTRATED AMOUNTS OF EPHEDRINE. IT HAS WORKED FOR ME BEFORE BUT TOO MUCH NERVOUSNESS/JITTERS. ONE FORMULA DID HELP ME LOSE A FEW INCHES, IN THE WAIST, WITHIN AS MONTH, WITHOUT THAT SIDE EFFECT. BUT THE COMPANY THAT MADE IT WENT OUT OF BUSINESS (NOT BECAUSE OF THE FORMULA). I WANTED TO TRY XENEDRINE BEFORE BUT I HESITATED UNTIL I SAW THIS NEW FORMULA ADVERTISED. I DO WONDER WHY THEY LEFT WILLOW BARK OUT OF THIS ONE. ANYONE? BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT ASPIRIN (ORIGINALLY FROM WILLOW), CAFFEINE AND THEOPHYLINE HAS BEEN A POWERF UL COMBINATION FOR WEIGHT LOSS (NEVER LEARNED THE EXACT FORMULA/RATIOS)....DOES ANYONE KNOW THE STATS ON THE OLD VS. THE NEW XENADRINE RE: WEIGHT LOSS AVERAGES/TIMING? HAS ANYONE READING THIS HAD SIGNIFICANT EXPERIENCE WITH BOTH?...WELL I WILL BE AWAY FROM MY OWN COMPUTER FOR A FEW WEEKS BUT IF I CAN I WILL CHECK THIS BOARD. I'LL BE AROUND FOR A COUPLE OF MORE DAYS AND MAY CHECK IN BEFORE I GO.