First name (if you want to tell): Patty
Meaning of user name: Well, I have 3 boys, no girls, and a husband. Therefore, I am the queen in my house!
Geographical location: Northern Ohio
Marital Status: Married 10-1/2 years to a wonderful man
Children/Ages: 3 boys, 8, 6, & 4
Occupation: SAHM, part-time teacher's aide
Pets: None but we may get a chocolate lab this summer
Hobbies/Interests: reading, playing with my kids
Eye/Hair Color: brown/blue
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: April 2006
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 177/142/130
Problem: binge eating, finding excuses not to exercise
Plan/Way of Eating: PORTION CONTROL!
Favorite exercise Walking, walk away the pounds
Favorite movies: My Cousin Vinny, The Breakfast Club, Seems Like Old Times, National Lampoons Vacation, Wedding Singer, many more
Favorite books/plays: She's Come Undone, all books by Jodi Picoult
Music: mostly top 40, some alternative, 80's rock
Favorite Quote(s): "Self-control is knowing you can, but deciding you won't." - ?
Favorite People (dead and living): my kids, husband and parents
People I can’t stand: I don't really think about that
Places you’ve been: Bahamas, Jamaica, Key West Florida, Myrtle Beach SC
Places you want to visit: Hawaii, the West Coast states (DH plan on traveling a lot when we retire)
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? ?
02. What is your least favorite word? slice, moist
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? ?
04. What turns you off? snobs
05. What is your favorite curse word? sh$t
06. What sound or noise do you love? my kids laughing
07. What sound or noise do you hate? ?
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? none, I love what I do
09. What profession would you not like to do? doctor, I would always be being sued
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome home!
Any other tidbits you would like to share: No