Old 04-11-2006, 10:05 PM   #31  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

ABakerchick17 - I wish i could give you some of my hours... I sleep TOO much, and at the wrong times.
trnsfrmnreplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 10:24 PM   #32  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

no workout last night and i ate too much

i just got in a bad mood the minute i got home and then had some issues with OH's kids - they were lying to me and getting cheeky. i told him and he sorted them out. i just hate using the line "i will tell your father" - i feel like such a dobber.

i feel like a goose not being able to handle it myself. no way would i spank them (as he does), i try to reason, but . . . . .

on the plus side for some reason i am waking up earlier and getting tired earlier in the evening. not sure if this is something that smoking has contributed too in the past, but normally i am up until late and stay in bed as long as possible. most days i will get up at 7.15 and be out the door by 7.30am. this week i have woken up at 6.30am and tried to get back to sleep but then ended up getting up just before 7am. and it is not a chore to do it. weird.

tonight - long walk with the dogs

speaking of dogs, all of yours are so cute. you asked for it though - i will have to put up some of our dogs when i get home. of course you have seen lily, but lulu - she is such a cutie.

Heather- that is such a boston trait - them nursing on a soft toy. our girl does it too and i know of others that do aswell. so funny.

Rosie - how about a massage or facial. something unrelated that you can enjoy. going to the movies, ice skating, something fun. i like the idea of rewards and do want to work them in too. nothing as yet.

lizzbabe - i love homemade pizza. so much fun to do and tastes way better. i have a great reciepe for a vege pizza. will put it up tonight. it is great.

pretty in pink -

jdoggmartin - maggie is adorable. look at those eyes! very hard to resist.

trns - that is a lot of exercise! good for you

lockitup -

abikerchick - re the sleep. how you do feel with less than 8 hours? do you feel that you need to get more. i think you should get at least 6 hours. I put a thread up a while ago asking how much was too much sleep - this discussion may help 3FC - Sleep

kellibee - welcome back. there are many time pressed people on here that will be able to swap tips. good luck.
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 10:49 PM   #33  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for all the luck ladies. Yes I did end up putting the pics in and she thought it was very cool. She said it's a good "testimonial" and just cool in general.

Ironically since I found out about the interview I have been eating like a starved monkey. I think part of it is reverting to my old emotional eating and part of it is self sabotage! I need to clean it up though!!!

I need to catch up on all the posts!!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 10:55 PM   #34  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Well I did go to my yoga booty ballet class. It was a blast. It started out with some stretching moves from ballet then moved into a hip hop dance routine. The only thing that was weird is there were a lot of older people in the class who made me feel kind of uncomfortable about enjoying it. I mean we did a lot of hip thrusting and gyrating...you know like you would at a dance club and to do that in front of like 65 year old women who are looking at the instructer like she should go to hades for even suggesting to move their bodies in that way....well you know that is just as fun as it sounds. Hopefully they won't go next week. I am going to make it a regular though. I was so tired afterwards but like I said it was a blast!

JDOGG - you poochie is so cute!I love that first pic, she should be a model

rosie - I do not have a reward schedule but I try to do workout gear or related things as rewards. Then they motivate me to continue to workout. Like a new workout outfit, new shoes, new piece of home gym equipment.

spill - your kitty in the suitcase is too cute!

pip - Welcome I think you will like it here, just jump right in.

britomart - Good luck and keep plugging away at that thesis girl, I know you can do it. You wanna babysit my puppy for a while when you come back to the states hehe.

maja - classes are great. Before you know it an hour has flown by and you hardly even felt like you were working out. The good ones are the ones you don't want to end because you are having so much funh. I go by myself...they are pretty low key, you wouldn't NEED to take a friend but I am sure it would be more fun.

heather - I do that too...working from home most of the time I really have to keep myself in line to only eat when I am hungry.

kellibee - welcome back!

steph - I will keep my fingers crossed for you chica (like you need it)

bakerchick - wish I could help you and I are both part of the sleep deprivation club, in fact I'm not only a member, I'm the president...

daisy - Sometimes there are weird boundaries with step moms and step kids...its a touchy area. Just watch what you eat today and get in a workout, you deserve it, no falling off the wagon now!
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 11:46 PM   #35  
fat fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephiewilliams
The only thing that was weird is there were a lot of older people . . . I mean we did a lot of hip thrusting and gyrating in front of like 65 year old women who are looking at the instructer like she should go to hades for even suggesting to move their bodies in that way
Old 04-11-2006, 11:54 PM   #36  

Default Out of my element...

Hehe.. I found a photo of me on the internet. It is always a surprise. [front row teal tank].
I promise, I'm not only a "fitness, health, gym rat."

I do have my weaknesses.
Beer, loud music, and ANY type of food because I'm starving afterwards.

Oh and it's the 11th day in April....
Did you know we already have done
171.5 HOURS
10,291 MINUTES

of exercise as a group?! Keep up the great work!

Last edited by trnsfrmnreplace; 04-14-2006 at 05:10 AM.
Old 04-12-2006, 09:13 AM   #37  
fat fighter

look at you trns! you really stand out in that colour.

ok, puppy pics. here are my two. lulu on the left and lily on the right. my babies.

Last edited by Daisy Boo; 04-12-2006 at 09:32 AM.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:56 PM   #38  

wow, everyone is chatty this month!

it's hard to keep up. well, exercise has been going well, and FINALLY i'm eating better too. i got new running shoes last week, well, my first two times at the gym, first elliptical, then running they were awful. initally i bought men's mizuno's because they felt good. not soo good after running. i went back to the store and ended up getting saucony. my first workout they were fine. i'm going one more time to make sure i like them. i can't wait to break them in OUTSIDE. running at night in the spring is my favorite.

i've been keeping track of everything in my little binder, but i keep on forgetting to post it here, so i'll do that really quick. sorry about that trnsfrmnreplace (thanks for the pm).

p.s. i'm loving the doggie pics, i wish i could get one. aghhh. i'll get my frenchie one of these days!
chicagoposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 04:31 PM   #39  
Movin' and Losin'

I love all the pet pictures! Thanks for sharing.

trns: My dog is a pointer mix. I got her from the SPCA, so that is all I know about her. Pointers do have spotting, but everyone asks if she is a dalmation mix. Great pictures of you! I love your tanktop.

stephie: I think she believes she is a model!

Daisy: Great action shot of your pooches! They're adorable.

Stephanie: I hope you hear great news on the job! I've got an interview tomorrow, too, so I hope it goes as well as yours did. It's kind of making me nervous that they scheduled me to be at the office for two hours!

I've gotten back into exercising and eating right. I got off track for awhile because of a crazy work schedule. I work out of my house, so I always end up working all hours of the day and night to get things done. I'm really hoping I can get a new job soon!

Hope you are all doing great!

Take care,
Jina
Hope everyone is doing great!
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 04:51 PM   #40  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

I swear these dogs are so cute they all look like they're up for Alpo commercials or something...
ABakerchick: I get on average, 6 hours a night. It sounds good, but I'm one of those people that will pass out in the middle of the day without 8 solid hours. Also, I get up at about 3:30 am, and I find that no matter when I go to bed, I'm very tired. I think that's because humans aren't meant to be up in the middle of the night (something about getting hunted, maybe?).

I am getting back on the exercise train. I decided to get my body fat % tested at my gym because I haven't done it in years, certainly not since I've lost weight. I also needed the motivation because I've been slacking. Well, the trainer did it 3 times and came up with 17.1% I almost fell off the chair! i was happy to know that I'm in good shape, but it also bummed me out because it proved some of my suspicions. What I thought was stubborn flab is actually skin. It's just here to stay, I guess. Anyway, he also mentioned that I carry quite a bit of water weight and if I drop my sodium I should firm up a bit. So, question:
I guess I don't realize the salt I'm taking in. I live on a very plant heavy diet and use salt pretty sparingly. Where is this coming from? What do you guys do to cut salt? It seems to just be everywhere!
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 06:52 PM   #41  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

I got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am elated!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 07:06 PM   #42  

Congratulations Stephanie!!!!
Old 04-12-2006, 07:08 PM   #43  

DaisyBoo - Your pups are soooo cute!
Old 04-12-2006, 08:08 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

WAY TO GO!!!! we are all so proud of you Steph!
lizzbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 08:21 PM   #45  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Yaay! Congrats Stephanie!!
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote