Old 02-06-2006, 10:15 PM   #16  
~*Dreams Can Come True*~

S/C/G: 238/240/130

Height: 5'4

haha i would totally take one of my sister's size 3 mini jean skirts and wear it to the beach. i wouldnt be wearing a shirt with it, just my halter tie bikini i would max out my credit card at all the skinny girl stores and i would get fitted at victorias secret... finally! i would buy so much skimpy lingerie, oh, and i would wear a tiny little corset as a hot top with a pair of seven jeans. i would go to la and go to skybar and dance all night with every man.. every guy would want to dance with me! there would even be a fight!!! haha thats a good one aahh.. what a nice dream, but hey, i could make that happen
jen1121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 04:29 AM   #17  
Bida Bida Bida

Height: 5'6''

haha - assuming my goal weight also means my dream body - I would def get the lingerie and wear something simply scrumpscious to school and see how many heads turned. Though would anyone recognize me? Would I be able to seduce those who would not be seduced now? and would I want to - yes - if only to say - see what u missed
bida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 05:33 AM   #18  
44lbs gone!

S/C/G: 154/112/105

Height: 4'10''

new clothes! confidence!
but I think changing 'magically' would create mental difficulties, like terrified that it could all come back the next day, not being able to be used to the new size, stuff like that.
too serious?
angeleyezx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 08:47 AM   #19  
Step AWAY from the Cake!

S/C/G: 230/220/145

I totally agree. Although it would be great to suddenly be all slim and slender, I don't think it'd be good for me in the long run. For one, I'm still trying to change my lifestyle habits-- how I eat, how I exercise, etc., and if I woke up tomorrow and was suddenly my goal weight, I think I'd probaby fall back into my old patterns. Plus, I dunno, I think I'd be embarassed. I'd be afraid of just HOW shocked people would be... like if the change happens gradually, people would adjust and not notice so much, but if the change happened all at once, they'd be like, "wow, you were such a cow before," and that would hurt. Don't know if that makes sense.
ncola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 12:06 PM   #20  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Ok this is probably just me being a delusional silly girl...

But if I reached my goal weight I think I would feel sexy and fit. I would feel proud and a real sense of accomplishment. I wouldnt struggle with motivation to keep it up, I could just look in the mirror for motivation. I would feel strong and healthy. I would feel like I could do anything, like I was empowered.
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 12:12 PM   #21  
Movin' and Losin'

Shopping would definitely be in order! I'd love to buy cute, stylish clothes and a bikini (finally). Then, I'd need pictures to capture it. And, I'd want to be out and about as much as possible showing off.
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 06:52 PM   #22  

I'd go and get a new wardrobe! I'd throw away all of my baggy sweatshirts... wear a pair of lowriders, and some teeny tiny top that shows off my little belly!
Linds81 is offline   Reply With Quote